Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding (41851 Views)

Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by wirinet(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
Kushe is a Yoruba guy from Ogun probably Ijebu.

Next.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by kushe: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2010
wealth123,i am really sorry but your case is rather hopeless.

@gbengaijot

after reading your posts,i think i finally found my twin.your head is tooooooooooooooo correct.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Busybody2(f): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2010
Someone is using Nigeria's looted money for his own lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed And people are bleating that it is his own money to spend undecided It is his money indeed lipsrsealed

No wonder why Nigeria remains backward. Wharrashame embarassed

No wonder why Babangida has correctly sussed out that the youth of today have nothing up top and are nothing to write home about.

Now I see why Nigeria deserves to have Babangida foistered on them and rule them for the next 50 years cool cool cool
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by kaydee(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
[size=18pt]Why U dey Vex ,is it ur money?[/size]
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by idifu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
Chidichris you are an ignorant modafucka suffering from poverty that is why you see no foolishness in Adenuga spendin dat much to bring Beyonce your sense of reasoning has been destroyed by poverty.
You low-life punk modafucka
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 23, 2010
I think mr mike adenuga have comeout indirectly to confirm to all nigerians that spending of one's wealth unnessecerily on things profitable to one, but regardless to many is best displayed by a "YORUBA MAN" . I STAND TO BE CORRECTED ON THIS.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by rubaslipa: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2010
Henry46 +1. I'm not saying that only a Yoruba man would do this, but certainly it is a typical ostentatious Yoruba act, if true. Again, if true, it is his own money, and what he has chosen to do with his own money is directly export $2m of it straight out of the country, to where it can never return. Hasn't Nigeria got any decent musicians?
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2010
N
300,000,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED MILLION NAIR A)  Nigeria We Hail Thee[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/s
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by martinosi: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
ROFLMAO!!! I TOLD YA!!! I TOLD YA!!! She is going to collect
her pound of flesh!!! I had already projected a £1 million dollar pay out
but i guess she went for the same fee they paid her to perform on
"The x Factor" in the UK which was a $2 million dollar appearance
to sing for 10 minutes lol!!!

See my Post & Link below on the 7th of April 2010 when
the news 1st broke that Adenuga would fly Beyonce in!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-422492.64.html

martinosi

[flash=200,200]Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April
« #80 on: April 07, 2010, 07:55 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What-eva!!! Beyonce is going to collect het $1 million dollar fee regardless,
I bet you he has already deposited $500,000 up-front in her New York Bank account,
Beyonce is a gold-digger and she does not hide it *bolahhh*
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by splashbaby(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
markos:

Its pretty obvious no-one seems to care how he got the finance for Globalcom

Equatorial Trust Bank Plc (ETB)

Otumba Mike Adenuga is the Chairman of this bank and it was the second bank, where $I65million PTDF funds were fixed at various times. The first placement was on June 25, 2002 in the sum of USD50million transferred from its account in UBA Plc, New York, US. After the deposit, Mr. Mike Adenuga, an associate of the VP, paid the sum of $20million sometime in 2002 as part payment for Globacom's license. Some few months after the receipt of the $50million, Mike Adenuga, through one of his accounts called Deep Sea Ltd, gave Marine Float Ltd the sum of N300million (on 27/11/02). Deep Sea Ltd is an internal account in ETB funded by another related account, Yuletide Ventures, whose source of funds was unauthorized overdrafts granted by the bank. Another N22 million was also given to Marine Float on 06/03/03 by same Mike Adenuga through Deep Sea Ltd. These funds were transferred from Lagos to Messrs Akinyera and Ajibade in Abuja but drafts were raised in favour of Marine Float Limited. These payments showed direct benefit of the VP in ETB. There was another ETB draft of N21million issued in favour of Alhaji Umar Pariya, an aide to the VP around the same time the $50million deposit was made. Messrs Akinyera and Ajibade are close aides of Otumba Mike Adenuga just as Alhaji Umar Pariya is a close aide of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The trio of VP, ES of PTDF (Alhaji Yusuf Hamisu Abubakar) and Otumba Mike Adenuga met in the office/residence of the VP to discuss the placement of the USD115million in ETB by PTDF. It was at this meeting that Hamisu Yusuf Abubakar was introduced to Otumba Mike Adenuga as the chairman of ETB. Immediately after the meeting, the placement of the $115million by the PTDF in ETB followed and Mike Adenuga rolled out his Globacom Network in the country.

A scrutiny of Globacom revealed its ownership structure as follow; Conpetro Limited-51%; Alhaji G. Subair-24%; Prince Babatunde Akinyera-12.5% and Festus Okechukwu Igbomor-12.5%. This is contrary to Otumba Mike Adenuga's statement of being the sole owner of the company. The given address of Alhaji G. Subair of 2/3, Dawaki Road, Kaduna, was found to be a property belonging to Mohammed Badamasi Babangida. When the other addresses of the shareholders were checked, they were found to be non-existent.

Mr. Jeffrey Tesler, a business associate and friend of both Ibrahim B. Babangida and Mike Adenuga facilitated the payment of $180milion for Globacom license. Jeffrey Tesler also facilitated the granting of a loan of $700million to Con Oil, a company owned and controlled by Otunba Mike Adenuga.

The ES was rewarded with a so called loan in excess of N200million by ETB after the placements of the $165million in the bank, for transportation/dealership business with Conoil, a company belonging to Otumba Mike Adenuga. The duos are now fugitive from justice.

The business of banks is basically to mobilize funds (deposits) and advancing them as loans to their customers, among others, but not as unsecured and unauthorized loans that was distributed to companies, relations and politicians. It is clear that these monies were paid to companies and individuals contrary to the original intention of the so called loans

Whether he employs 20,000 Nigerians, the man is a crook, robbing the people blind and making them pay for a service!!!
Thank you for the insight, those fools who does not information should shut up and listen, He is a thief we all know it.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by rubaslipa: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
Well, thanks for that, I actually didn't know all that Equatorial Trust Bank/Globalcom background. It doesn't surprise me at all though.

Have you ever noticed that in Naija culture there is a strong tendency to burn the small thief, and bow to the big thief? One of the things holding us back.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by jaso1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
@ Zomby,
If anything was not stupid in this contested topic i think you should start re-upgrading your orientation as you will soon be disappointed by your impotent. Are you a Nigeria or relative to the person in question? you just need to calculate the level of poverty and diminished in our infrastructure before you begging to make sense with your utterances. you can see how some with right senses are digesting this topic and they never compromised the effective in them but yours happen to work in opposite direction which will never benefit intelligent mind. I urge you to think deeply before you make any contribution to this type of raging question. Gani will was read yesterday and people praises him with his living style and the legacy he left. The great icon in Nigeria polity never own an organisation that exhaust like the formal, if paying that substantial amount to a singer is your understanding about social responsibility i recommend you a medical help.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by markos: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ribadu said that he checked the shareholders of Globalcom and he saw an address in Kaduna which was owned by IBB son, now what type of job does IBB son do except play polo?? has he any meanful employment to own up to 25% shares?? when he was arrested, am sure a deal was done so he was not prosecuted, thats why IBB did not contest the election in 2007, another reason was all candidates were to be screened about their assets and what not, his son was released without charge, its all online, please educate yourself, do a simple google search before you attack me, its all in black and white, Globalcom is probably worth over 500 million dollars, meaning the 25% shares will likely to be worth over 100 million, this is linked to a man does has never done a paid job in his life and people are asking me if the money is mine, jealousy and what not, haha, well thats why IBB is coming back to kill you lot for good!!!
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by mikes31: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2010
It's his damn money he is spending. he is free to spend his money in what ever manner he wants. i personal y ; have nothing against him. but to be candid spending 2 million dollars to invite a singer to his daughter's wedding is a gross and unnecessary waist of resources. such fund can be mobilized to better the life of few unemployed Nigerians. wink
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by ochallo: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
i told you all in the last post on this issue that she was going to collect nothing less than a million and if she was coming with her entourage she was going to collect more, for those of you angry at beyonce,  go develop yourself, she is coming to prove she is worth all that money, with dancers and all , a live band and very tight vocals.

adenuga has the money, if i had that too i would invite
1. beyonce to sing at the wedding reception.
2. celine dion to sing at the engagement.
3. usher to sing at the bash eve.
4.lady gaga to sing in church, the processsional and the benedictory hymns.( i want a bad romance)
and i would drop 2 milla for all of them.

jennifer lopez has been paid 4million to  sing at a wedding so what is the big deal.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by hannydarl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2010
Biko nu all Adenuga Fans out there I beg make una help me tell am say I need employment o I need only 1200 dollars per month and I will work well for im company.Mr Mike dont pass me bye oh prove to nigerians that you are not ostentatious abi na how dem call am. Employ me undecided.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by kushe: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
@jas o

kindly go back to elementary school and request to be taught the rudiments of the english language.why do u uneducated court jesters always insist on making fools of yourselves?is it because it is a public forum?you write trash and in very poor grammar,why wont you hate rich people when you cant even get into a decent conversation with them.

for all you retarded haters,especially the ones who find it hard to communicate,do your children a favour and break the curse of poverty on their heads by giving them a proper education if not you and your grandchildren would end up working for bella's unborn son.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by hayzelle: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
2 million dollars thats like N300,000,000 or 300 million naira, i really dont believe oooo,
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by enyhss(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2010
What's the problem with lot of people these days? Why is it anybody's problem how Mike Adenuga or anybody for that matter spends his/her money.None of these low-lifers raised an eyebrow when Mike Adenuga was driving Taxi Cab in United States just to survive. Get a life peope!
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by vassilli(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
honestly d amt d'bull plans 2 spend is freakin, hs e put his financial books n order? authoritatively he is owing his telecoms technical partner hundreds of millz of euro. hs e paid al custom duties & tax? hw much has e given 2 charity dis year?
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by zomby(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
This is the same Adenuga that has taken the risk to heavily invest in Nigeria.
The same dude was the only one(when everyone was sleeping) that came out 5 yrs ago to rescue Green Eagles when they were on the floor. He paid Eagles' coach for more than 4 years and still the only Nigerian that continues to fund Nigeria Prem League.

He also donated buildings, money and land to various universities in Nigeria.

Believe it or not,he has touched many lives in Nigeria and in other major African countries directly and also indirectly.

Therefore, for these pin heads to come over here to criticize this incredible Nigerian based on false information is absolutely senseless. Those haters deserve proper punishment from God.
I can assure you that the same people (haters) have never in their hopeless live done anything for this country; but yet they beat the drum with full energy whenever others do the things they can never in their dark dreams do
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by nwajay(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
Anyone who has a problem with him paying that kind of money should first of all EMPLOY 16,000 people. And if you cant please suck on your gas pipe or drink your kerosene from your wreched lamp.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by maistylz: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
Voice wen he sweet na better money grease am!
Abeg carry go my sister "Beyonce" na we do not know wetin to use money do. grin
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Omolulu(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2010
zomby:

This is the same Adenuga that has taken the risk to heavily invest in Nigeria.
The same dude was the only one(when everyone was sleeping) that came out 5 yrs ago to rescue Green Eagles when they were on the floor. He paid Eagles' coach for more than 4 years and still the only Nigerian that continues to fund Nigeria Prem League.

He also donated buildings, money and land to various universities in Nigeria.

Believe it or not,he has touched many lives in Nigeria and in other major African countries directly and also indirectly.

Therefore, for these pin heads to come over here to criticize this incredible Nigerian based on false information is absolutely senseless. Those haters deserve proper punishment from God.
I can assure you that the same people (haters) have never in their hopeless live done anything for this country; but yet they beat the drum with full energy whenever others do the things they can never in their dark dreams do
Thank you very much brother, i don forget sef, when the man dey sponsor a whole Nigerian league and National team coach nobody made noise,or he wasn't a thief then ko?Person dey talk say im dey owe technical partners,where is your proof?, Bloody hypocrites, as someone said, those clamouring for him to give to charity should lead by example instead of coming online to post balderash.

http://www.africansoccerunion.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109549:adenuga-pledges-increased-glo-sponsorship-of-football&catid=482&Itemid=200112

http://allafrica.com/stories/200701220967.html
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by ibsabel505: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2010
If this is true then all I can say is that may God almighty have mercy,some families are hungry in Nigeria do you know what even 1 million can do for them he is dashing a singer N300million.Olorun hummmm
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by ucyyboy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2010
why,,all dis rubbish,wat diff will beyonce make in dia lyf if not taken away 4rm dem.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by blakduches: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2010
Am dropping my Glo sim if this is true shocked. I spend my hard earned money to patronise d network, would love to see it used wisely.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by ow11(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2010
blakduches:

Am dropping my Glo sim if this is true shocked. I spend my hard earned money to patronise d network, would love to see it used wisely.

Glo is providing a service you need and you are quite happy to purchase this service. What they do with their profit should be the least of your concerns.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by nateevs(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2010
blakduches:

Bullsh.it . . You spend your hard earned money to make calls. . .not patronize the network.
You are not doing anyone any favour.

When you do business and make money, does anyone looks over you to see how "wisely" you spend it?
Poor man mentality . . .

I talked to someone last week who thought her friend spending £20,000 on a car was incredibly lavish because she can't afford money for books.
"Lavish" is relative. . .

Nothing's expensive, you only have people who can't afford things. Simples!
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by donclemo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2010
that's y Nigerian would always remain as it is . go to India India is developing rapidly the rich men there invest in their people by sending them to American and other countries to learn Information technology. Today India is one of the leading countries for offshore outsourcing they get mony from countries like america and other countries for that . they are even leading in nigeria IT firm NIIT which is an india firm .where are the nigerian business. Do u think its not possible to open a cloth industry in Aba where people would be sowing clothes and nigerians would be exporting clothes to countries like America because we have resources, we have the labour we have the land we have the rich people who can invest it's just that most of them are stupid.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by trueword: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
Though $2 million is a lot of money to pay to just one performer, it is his money and he can do whatever he wants with it. Bill Gates built a house for $100 million. Who needs a $100 million house, but it's his money.

Could he have used that $2 million to build some state of the art ICT school that will train Nigerians who can then be employed by his company and others? Sure. but it all boils down to the fact that he can do what he wants with his money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.