Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding (52134 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Ndlistic(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has washed off his hands from a wedding ceremony of his daughters, (name withheld) which comes up next Sunday in Lagos.

Fani-Kayode made this known in Lagos in response to a question on the marriage, shortly after he was discharged and acquitted by the Lagos High Court on the case filed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He said, “I won’t attend the wedding, am not aware of it and I did not give my approval”

The bride to be is a daughter to Fani-Kayode’s first wife, Yemisi Wada, who is a daughter to the former governor of old Kwara State, Adamu Attah.

Efforts to reach the mother of the bride to be proved abortive as calls placed to her GSM line were never answered.

Source:http://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/2015/07/fani-kayode-distances-self-from-daughters-wedding/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
he should go with his girlfriend na

... ok, anoda FTC. joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ndlistic:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has washed off his hands from a wedding ceremony of his daughters, (name withheld) which comes up next Sunday in Lagos.

Fani-Kayode made this known in Lagos in response to a question on the marriage, shortly after he was discharged and acquitted by the Lagos High Court on the case filed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He said, “I won’t attend the wedding, am not aware of it and I did not give my approval”The bride to be is a daughter to Fani-Kayode’s first wife, Yemisi Wada, who is a daughter to the former governor of old Kwara State, Adamu Attah.

Efforts to reach the mother of the bride to be proved abortive as calls placed to her GSM line were never answered.

Source:http://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/2015/07/fani-kayode-distances-self-from-daughters-wedding/
Y
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by carzola(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
c
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
who is she marrying?
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by seunmsg(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
FFK always in the news for the wrong reason. He should settle his family problem to reflect his new identity.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by WisdomFlakes: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'd hate to have such an unstable character as a father-inlaw.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
His opinion is not needed when LOVE is on cruise control

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by IlekeHD: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Best wedding present for the girl.

I'm sure the girl is dancing etigi right now.

56 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by gabby227(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why will he approve of it wen he himself is yet to marry. Did you want his daughter to marry before him? Sycophant, his own is just to talk, that guy has no shame atall i pity for his children they really have father.........,. If this man is my father i for don dis-father am since

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Johnnoah1st: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
FANI KAYODE THOUGH U ARE MY GUY but try and be shamefull atimes naa, no just dey disgrace we ur supporters everywhere, so u mean u wont be attending ur daughter wedding because u don divorce dere mother and acquire a girlfriend of daughters mate? ur matter don sunmi ooo and i just have to shake my head for ur mumurism.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow this one strong
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by mamajaz(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who cares? I wish her blissful home.
Its like am on fp oh! Congrats to Jaz and babaJaz.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
If he no approve am, someone else go represent am, #shikena, shameless old cargo wey dey follow we boiz drag young chicks, thund*r wey go fire dat hin yeye prick still dey warm up for West Germany.

15 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by fireforfire: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmm.... Any marriage wey papa or mama no bless get as e be

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
The bride to be is a daughter to Fani-Kayode’s first wife, Yemisi Wada, who is a daughter to the former governor of old Kwara State, Adamu Attah.

The daughter get two father? Abi na English I no understand??

shocked shocked lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by writetopoker: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
wat is her biz if u dont come idiat, wen u can not control ur public image idiat, in regards to ur lust over young girls coupled with ur criminal records, idiatic.
if I were her I would hv disfathered u siinnnncceeee, idiatical.

U cant even organize ur home, ur love life affair and ur crminal image, and you ar here looking for political posts, ANUOFIA. grin

u should be ashamed of yourself, infact ur a disgraceful father & to manhood, born idiat

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Mopolchi: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
not my palaver.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by blessnija: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
s
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by ifeelgood: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
He was after Buhari's past. Now you see ya lyf?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
lol...

I am glad he used the word "Approval" and not "Blessings"

Even FFK knows that he has no blessings as a father to give out. What sort of blessing do you expect from a father who went ahead bragging about the number and names of married women he has slept with and even flaunts pictures of his romance with his new GF on twitter despite his portfolio as a fmr dishonourable minister of the federal republic.

He knows where to shove his approval....oh yes ...oh yes...in his stinking black s**t hole....not the one he uses in talking, the other one.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by IlekeHD: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
fireforfire:
Hmm.... Any marriage wey papa or mama no bless get as e be

Is her mother dead?

15 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by 76Naira(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
What could his daughter have done that could equate his records?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
seunmsg:
FFK always in the news for the wrong reason. He should settle his family problem to reflect his new identity.
honestly
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by animalz: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
SON OF A BASTARD angry
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by littlemistress: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ghen - Ghen
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by OduaVanguard: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
IlekeHD:

Is her mother dead?

I know right? What if the papa don die nko?

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by IlekeHD: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:
SON OF A BASTARD angry

His daughter is also a daughter of a bastard. Poor girl.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by ITbomb(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ok with that

Whatever the reason the daughter has to go ahead must be genuine cos FFK is a typical case of "Parenting Fail"

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.