Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (65962 Views)

Inauguration: Ugwuanyi Most Popular Governor In Nigeria, Says Catholic Bishop / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by olacollinz(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Undisputable mumu

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nairalanders this is one person for your information. He is a jobless hopeless old man that lives on stipend he is paid monthly to defend the failed fat dunce- Okoroawusa. cheesy

Abogwara:
Unarguably so though the news is not apt.

Imo1stson:
The news was doctored but the statement is undoubtedly the indisputable truth. If you want to argue do so with facts.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Most popular in failure, madness, statue erection, and Couples Fulfillment

LOL..sucker punch
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Imo1stson: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Nairalanders this is one person for your information. He is a jobless hopeless old man that lives on stipend he is paid monthly to defend the failed fat dunce- Okoroawusa. cheesy

Not everyone is jobless like you and your drunkard pay master. Tell him to develop Awka to Orlu or Okigwe standard or moreover demolish that smelly slum called Onitsha for urban renewal.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hehehhe

Useless jobless old man. Tell Okoroawusa to at least develop the filthy dilapidated ghetto called Owerri to Nnewi level.

Onitsha is the New York to Imolites where at least 2/3rd of Imolites have run to live a decent live while Awka is London to Imolites where to have all ran to live as their Obodo. Whereas there's no single Anambran resident anywhere in imo state. Useless people.

[s]
Imo1stson:

Not everyone is jobless like you and your drunkard pay master. Tell him to develop Awka to Orlu or Okigwe standard or moreover demolish that smelly slum called Onitsha for urban renewal.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Imo1stson: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehhe

Useless jobless old man. Tell Okoroawusa to at least develop the filthy dilapidated ghetto called Owerri to Nnewi level.

Onitsha is the New York to Imolites where at least 2/3rd of Imolites have run to live a decent live while Awka is London to Imolites where to have all ran to live as their Obodo. Whereas there's no single Anambran resident anywhere in imo state. Useless people.

[s][/s]

This real high-rise is owned by an Anambrian. I'm sure that he sees Onitsha as a slum for those lanky 4 storey buildings hence his refusal to site this edifice in the dirty slum.

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
It pained you wella.

Nnewi and Owerri are at the same level because they are marked by roundabouts as you have shown up there.

For the records no Anambra person own anything in the dilapidated filthy ghetto called Owerri.

Onitsha is the real obodo oyibo to imolites.

Owerri is a jungle see below where Imolites have run to live in Awka and Onitsha. cheesy

[s][quote author=Imo1stson post=64872580]
his real high-rise is owned by an Anambrian. I'm sure that he sees Onitsha as a slum for those lanky 4 storey buildings hence his refusal to site this edifice in the dirty slum. [/quote[/s]]

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by discusant: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
freiheitlutadora:
Let us put things straight

1 His face is the most recognizable among the present 36 Governors in Nigeria

2 His Rochas foundation is the biggest single free education sponsor in Africa

3 His Foundation College of Africa is the pioneer pan-African unity school. Till this moment it is the only school that has students from every African country.

4 Owerri his State capital is Unarguably by far the most transformed city in the last 2 years.

5 He makes more headlines than every Governor

6 He is the only Governor in history to offer free education from primary to University.

The list goes on and on but in a nutshell this news tells the true story.

A state governor that digs in to transform only his state capital but abandons other areas of his stare remains a loser everywhere -

Rochas doesn't even know why he is loathed everywhere, except by you sycophants who never told the man any truth.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by LasGidiOwner: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
I am very sure you have not been to Owerri.

Take note of these facts with evidence:

Owerri is a filthy dilapidated village and ghetto filled with poor people and prostitutes and armed robbers.

Below are clear observations from sincere Imolites. cheesy

freiheitlutadora:
Let us put things straight

1 His face is the most recognizable among the present 36 Governors in Nigeria

2 His Rochas foundation is the biggest single free education sponsor in Africa

3 His Foundation College of Africa is the pioneer pan-African unity school. Till this moment it is the only school that has students from every African country.

4 Owerri his State capital is Unarguably by far the most transformed city in the last 2 years.

5 He makes more headlines than every Governor

6 He is the only Governor in history to offer free education from primary to University.

The list goes on and on but in a nutshell this news tells the true story.

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by maimalari: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Some people are actually jealous of this governor. He has done exceedingly well. I was at a wedding last month at mbaise, in Imo state. Work is ongoing almost everywhere, with many completed. One wonders if imo ever had a governor since 1999. What were they all doing, that almost all the infrastucture in an entire state is being put up now by one man? Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 08, 2018
afbstrategies:

Yes. Akinbode. I know that name may not fetch you some sound sleep tonight but that's true. Imagine if we had younger minds like those two as President and Vice, in place of the junk we currently have. You can laugh all you want, that's your business.

damn taking it so seriously.. Don't u mean Akinwunmi Ambode ? You sounded like one of those comedians on here who call VP Osinbajo, osunbade cos of what his principal once said.. Hence, the humor lol. All the same. have a good one.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by ikevictor: 4:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Ewu awusa
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 08, 2018
For your mind ba.

Most popular in terms of wastage and misuse of public fund for personal use....
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by kutchs: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2018
maimalari:
Some people are actually jealous of this governor. He has done exceedingly well. I was at a wedding last month at mbaise, in Imo state. Work is ongoing almost everywhere, with many completed. One wonders if imo ever had a governor since 1999. What were they all doing, that almost all the infrastucture in an entire state is being put up now by one man? Haba.
Will you just shut up and get the f*** out of here? You were at Mbaise and saw work going everywhere and yet no single picture to prove and even the people on the ground can't see the ongoing work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) / Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.