Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. (45046 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by cascarino(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
My daughter is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria – Okorocha
dailypost.ng Jan 30, 2018 7:24 PM

Governor Rochas Okorocha, has said that he is proud to have one of his daughters as the most beautiful girl in the country.

The Governor met with the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MISS NIGERIA), Miss Ugochi Ihezue who is an indigene of Imo State at the Government House, Owerri on Tuesday.

Okorocha described the MBGN as a good example of what a youth should be, adding that her status as MISS NIGERIA would be an encouragement to other youths in the State.

His words, “I am proud that my daughter is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. We are proud of you. We salute your courage, tenacity and we commend you for the carriage with which you carry this crown.

“I know how tedious it is to win this kind of award, a lot of things got involved not just beauty but brain equally. This award shows that you have outstanding contents in your brain. Government will support you in your programs to see that you actualize your dreams.

“This will equally encourage our young ones to focus more on their dreams.

“Akokwa is very key to the development of the Ideato nation. Government will do everything within its powers to complete the dualization of Orlu/Akokwa road, and the Orie Akokwa market.

“I have the genuine intention of making it a modern market but a lot of structures need to go down for the market to take its full shape.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/30/daughter-beautiful-girl-nigeria-okorocha/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Flexherbal(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
I thought he was talking about his real daughter !

78 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Uyiii: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
I smell the erection of her statue already.
Okorocha riding to the site for her statue;

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by PossibleUN: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe he's planning to erect her statue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by nairavsdollars(f): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wey the mgbeke sef?

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by dollytino4real(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
mr statue man i salute ur statuenessless
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by papoudaupolos: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Erecting her statue will bring so much erections in your state.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by GraGra247(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Very easy!... Just make a statue for her already and make her commissioner of fashion and beauty so she go dey see money month end.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Fididiguy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nice one from father to his daughter

Tomorrow now, the daughter will say my father is the best governor in the whole world.

36 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by anibirelawal(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Where is the Picture of the most beautiful STATUE he was talking about.
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Okorocha; A case of a hero turned zero.

8 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by SK3NKI(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Then erect a statue for her immediately.

15 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by BruncleZuma: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

one big like for the guy above me...
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2018
I hear
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by stano2(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Rochas the market destroyer, another market about to go down.

Rochas could be the best thing to happen to IMO State had it been he delivers quality projects.

I don't know the kind constructors that can't get it right at the first and 2nd attempt. They build and break, build again, after few months u see them starting all over again, wasting funds.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by wellmax(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
A proud father.
If you vex, go and call your daughter the most beautiful too.
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Elslim: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Toh time to make her commissioner of Beauty affairs grin

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by olowobaba10: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
HE SAID “I know how tedious it is to win this kind of award, a lot of things got involved not just beauty but ............

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Scholar01: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Her statue loading ...20%

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Bossontop(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2018
undecided
So

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by satowind(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Clown go and pay salary

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by engrjacuzzi: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2018
if you can erect Jacob zuma's status, I know her status will be erected without waste of time.
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by mailingdgreat: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Who she EPP?
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Hespee93: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Okorocha! Beauty indeed.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Promismike(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Lolxx
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by kokakola: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2018
99.99% of the people who clicked including Me, (APC & PDP supporters) and space bookers thought he was talking about his biological Chioma, but we were totally dissappointed.

Some Amebors, OPs and Bloggers need GB (General Beating)

9 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by madenigga(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Wey the mgbeke sef?
put ur own picture mk we see
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by jaymejate: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2018
By D Time U Get D News That She's Jumping From One D!Ck To Another, U Wil Kip Shut
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by datola: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Mr Okorocha, give this your daughter a befitting statue.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2018
I came here heavily to insult if he were talking of his real daughter, but I guess he isn't. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.