Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). (49536 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Destinychild263(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Explorers:
These are the sleek and speedy bullet trains that will be transporting almost 400million Chinese people home during the largest annual human migration in the world.

China kicked off the travel rush known as 'chunyun' during the 40-day Spring Festival period on February 1.

During this time, Chinese people travel home to celebrate the Lunar New Year which falls on February 16 and 17 this yea with their families.

Around 2.98billion trips are expected to be made by train, bus and air between February 1 and March 12, according to China Central Television Station.

Buses are the most common form of transport with eight in 10 taking a coach home this year but the numbers are expected to fall for the first time as China’s high-speed rail network expands, authorities said.

More people have switched to using China Railway High-speed (CRH) trains which reach speeds of 220mph and planes to get home, the Ministry of Transport said.

The Chinese rail authority is expecting 390 million passengers this year during the travel period, an 8.8 per cent increase on last year

To cope with the extra demand, an extra 177 high-speed train services will be available during the travel period to carry an additional 100,000 passengers each day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5343965/Chinas-fleet-220mph-bullet-trains.html
why was I born as africa
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Bluffly: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
tk4rd:
Try and read things and understand them well first before replying with trash..
You said you need to work there, except you do not understand the use of words. You by saying you need to "Here" meaning the place pictured in the post simply means you want to go there.

Think before you post if you don't like being talk back at.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by MyCircle(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
In a country with a Govt that actually works so many good news.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by zabuur: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I was birthed on the wrong continent

One thing I believe is, any one birthed in this continent should have an automatic admission into paradise after life. Or should one live in hell on earth then hell in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by newoffer: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Some idiots are sponsoring Herdsmen while China are living in the future. We dey build just one track train that is taking forever to complete. We need to restructure dis country. Enough of all these dullards

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by tosinet(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
chukxie:

Yes! Sad we don't have anything remotely like those trains in Nigeria. The sad and baffling thing is that Nigeria has more than enough money to purchase hundreds of those trains, and expand our rail networks to cover the entire length and breadth of our nation. Unfortunately our leaders both past and present are corrupt, stupid, selfish and wicked !

We have been working and pumping money to revive a rail network of less 4000km since 1999 till date with no success.... I do wonder if we are cursed sometimes cos why are we so different in our way of thinking than those in these advanced part of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by damimola(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
The rate at which this guys think and put them to reality is really impressing. while we are yet to start with the normal high speed rail, china has created another future from the present future.
Nigeria......
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by selfmade22: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
how can one tell me there's no job in china, 9ja is a mistake, D. Duke We Know!!!
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Doctus(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
is our minister seeing this?
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by piagetskinner(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
chukxie:
Those trains are comfy like there's no tomorrow. I've ridden in them so many times. I wish we had something half this good in Nigeria.

abeg make I follow you go China na....happy birthday sir
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by piagetskinner(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
and in nigeria we are still using locomotives, and one other one that goes at 90kmph

anybody wey see vision say e go better for our politicians that person de mad oo...
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by JAWBONE(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
A country that works....to think China 50-60 years ago was at the same level or probably worse than Africa and to see where they are now proves that the Black man is under a curse
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Ofemmanu1: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Over 300million sperms, you were the fastest?!!

Your father should've put it in her ass.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
General2COAS:
if not 4 d level of corruption by now we should have same. but in Africa, d giant one can't boast of same day journey of over 900km by road let alone by rail.
levvel of laziness
china is more corrupt yet hasn't stopped development
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Delaw135: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
D2DK:
Meanwhile in Nigeria grin grin
hahahaha guy u are wicked... I'm laughing like I'm insane here cos of dix pics
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
and minister of transport r celebrating second hand trains!! kai corruption!!!! no wonder chinese people live long!!! everything in place!!! nigeria is just cursed walai!!!
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Eynosaintval(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bros pls don't even gob there o! I no wan hear say one Nigerian carry their speed train for head and ran away.

tk4rd:
Wooww..
I need to work here...
Just seeing these trains and having any form of control over them is just enough for me.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by niyogeol(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
From Oshodi under bridge or Jibowu in Yaba. Lol.
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi, see fleet of trains and here in Nigeria we're still debating over cattle colony in 2018 shocked
Someone should tell me where to get direct bus to China lipsrsealed
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by chukxie(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2018
piagetskinner:

abeg make I follow you go China na....happy birthday sir

Hahaha! God go lead you to your destination. Thanks for remembering me on my birthday. Twale!
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by chukxie(m): 12:38am On Feb 10, 2018
tosinet:

We have been working and pumping money to revive a rail network of less 4000km since 1999 till date with no success.... I do wonder if we are cursed sometimes cos why are we so different in our way of thinking than those in these advanced part of the world.

Our leaders and politicians are cursed. Whoever cast the spell on them most be dead now hence the spell can't be broken. 9ja matter dey weak person reach bone!
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by olatunjithomas(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2018
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi, see fleet of trains and here in Nigeria we're still debating over cattle colony in 2018 shocked
Someone should tell me where to get direct bus to China lipsrsealed

Have you tried Oshodi and Mile 2??
thank me later.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by tk4rd: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Eynosaintval:
Bros pls don't even gob there o! I no wan hear say one Nigerian carry their speed train for head and ran away.

Buh guess whah.??
There re many Nigerians working there already.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by loomer: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
1BB007:
When will Nigeria have something like this.. Let me here any person mention na chinko made, china made again. how mentality needs to change this 2018.. Vote for the right people

Not all European countries get this kind train o.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Alum34(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Why was i birthed in Nigeria, God why me cry cry. If i leave this shithole of a country an not ever coming back.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by somehow: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nobi alien dey do am for them, na their citizens dem dey use do am, na their citizen think up the ideas and running the country. Their leaders are also citizens just like you and I. Even if you're birthed in another continent without doing anything about the continent, you won't be different from the you right now
alexistaiwo:

Alum34:
Why was i birthed in Nigeria, God why me cry cry. If i leave this shithole of a country an not ever coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Amujale(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
China and the U.S.A have technologically advanced economies.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wow I love this view, by 2030 China economy will be ranked 1st with these kinds of tech
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by tck2000(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
I'm stunned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / Relocating To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.