Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 (708 Views)

Stop Complaining, Vote Out Bad Leaders, Abdulsalami Tells Nigerians / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by Baraqkenny: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
I am using this moment to urge nairalanders to vote these two party out or else we will keep recycling corruption.Let's vote for a man of vision from another party and with the help of God Nigeria we be a better place in...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by ifex370(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Baraqkenny:
I am using this moment to urge nairalanders to vote these two party out or else we will keep recycling corruption.Let's vote for a man of vision from another party and with the help of God Nigeria we be a better place in...

Oya.. Like who? Are you willing to come out?

1 Like

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by countryfive: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Baraqkenny:

like who nah?

1 Like

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by amyzon: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
#redcardmovement supported

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by emmie14: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
And vote 4?
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by dukecharles(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
If only Donald DUKE will contest

1 Like

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Baraqkenny:
say no to A.P.Cheat

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by ProjectNaija(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
countryfive:

like who nah?

Like Donald Duke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
amyzon:
#redcardmovement supported
gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
How can you vote out APC and PDP? PDP dey in power? We are neither voting out APC nor PDP...WE ARE VOTING OUT BUHARI...

IT IS NIGERIA VS BUHARI..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by doingood: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
If only fashola would contest. Fashola is d man we need
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by orisa37: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
And beg Dangote/Iweala to come in.
Alternatively, Restructure the 36 States and FCT and Nigerian Problems will be thus zeronised.
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by emmasege: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Trust me, Nigeria does not need a correct party. All we need is a correct president which is not endemic to any party

As at this time, only APC & PDP have the national outlook to win election and we should stop deceiving ourselves by considering an option elsewhere. Have we asked ourselves why the US presidency alternates between the Democrats and the Republicans despite the fact that other candidates contest for the same position?

The good thing now is that there is an alternative to the PDP at the federal level and vice versa for APC, unlike 1999-2011 when we were stuck with the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by mikebrown92: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wheres pat utomi?,
Now is the time for him to come spark his grammar so we can notice him again.
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by amyzon: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
How can you vote out APC and PDP? PDP dey in power? We are neither voting out APC nor PDP...WE ARE VOTING OUT BUHARI...

IT IS NIGERIA VS BUHARI..

We are voting out but buhari and APC because we don't trust them to bring out a credible candidate. Just the way they gave us buhari and left us we no other , that same way the will give us another dead soul, we don't want to be left with the opinion of evil or less evil again
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
amyzon:

We are voting out but buhari and APC because we don't trust them to bring out a credible candidate. Just the way they gave us buhari and left us we no other , that same way the will give us another dead soul, we don't want to be left with the opinion of evil or less evil again

So why don't you contest for the presidency? Or you no trust yourself?
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by ephapras: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
So who are we voting in?
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by amyzon: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=emmasege post=64871473]Trust me, Nigeria does not need a correct party. All we need is a correct president which is not endemic to any party

As at this time, only APC & PDP have the national outlook to win election and we should stop deceiving ourselves by considering an option elsewhere. Have we asked ourselves why the US presidency alternates between the Democrats and the Republicans despite the fact that other candidates contest for the same position?

The good thing now is that there is an alternative to the PDP at the federal level and vice versa for APC, unlike 1999-2011 when we were stuck with the PDP.

The idea is that we don't need Any party to be comfortable, we need both APC and PDP to know that we can replace them any time they don't perform
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by amyzon: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

So why don't you contest for the presidency? Or you no trust yourself?

No offense dear,
Just my thought
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
amyzon:

No offense dear,
Just my thought

None taken...Get your PVC and vote out Buhari...
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by Ngokafor(f): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
I will vote anyone contesting against buhari with a realistic chance of winning and sacking buhari from aso-rock.

....Donald Duke is cool and all,but HE WILL NOT WIN!,not with the way Nigeria is presently structured,therefore i will not waste my vote on him...I will not fall for the scam of 'vote neither APC nor PDP' cos chances are buhari/APC may win....period.

1 Like

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by surgical: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmie14:
And vote 4?
oby the convener of the red car movement.
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by Baraqkenny: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Though am not in d support of z buhari,but if he is voted out,i can't simply see anyone from Pdp with a better plan for nigeria. So lets not vote for none of them

1 Like

Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by cursedAbiola(f): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ngokafor:

I will vote anyone contesting against buhari with a realistic chance of winning and sacking buhari from aso-rock.

....Donald Duke is cool and all,but HE WILL NIT WIN!,not with the way Nigetia is presently structured,therefore i will not waste my vote on him...I will not fall for the scam of 'vote neither APC nor PDP' cos chances are buhari/APC may win....period.
that's the strategy of apc grin
you get am
Re: Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 by emmie14: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2018
surgical:
oby the convener of the red car movement.
Hahahahahahahaha. Comedy

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Distribute 135, 500 Bags Of Rice Donated By China To Idps / Dapchi Girls: This Is How Govt Should Respond, APC Hails Buhari / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 3) By FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.