Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D (14945 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Is Birth Control Pills Only Restricted For Married Women / Man Ends Marriage After Knowing His Wife User Birth Control Pills. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by pointstores(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2018
nawa
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by Gacomo: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2018
Let it come first. ....another TSTV loading
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by Rubbiish(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Chrysaetos:
All these things that are against God wish. Smh..undecided
What is God wish? To give birth to children we can't cater for?
Since it is very obvious humans can't do without sex, is it not better to come up with measures that will limit its negative effects...which is unwanted babies? Do u derive joy seeing kids expose to hardship...

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by cococandy(f): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Awesome

When (or if) fully developed and available, no man will have the excuse of being trapped by pregnancy. Less kids will grow up without fathers because their biological dads walked out on their moms .

I’m happy about this development. I want to see it succeed

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by lobell1: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Donald3d:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6x2KVNuJkc

Sell you website design service and get paid in full before you even start work using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. See link below and in my signature.
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by marvin904(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2018
no thanks.. that's a risk I just can't take
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by Fazemood(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2018
It's stated that there won't be side effects when treatement is been taken. Also, that the oaubain will wear off when treatement is stopped.

My question for now is What if this Oaubain leaves untraceable residuals that may affect the newly developing semens thereby creating issues of foetus deformation and brain cell undevelopment. It's quite risky taking this measure, (albeit risks are what makes life go forward) Before injecting or swallowing this core researching must be done by individuals who are interested. That is when drugs have been created.
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by SilentBang(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Even if it passes clinical trial... its a big NO for me.
some risks are not worth taking, and there are other alternatives.
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by kingjonsnow: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Nothing to do with premarital sex, but your mind cannot comprehend what I would have said to this post based on what I saw God said himself.

Certain things apply to some people, not to those who belong to God.
So God specifically told you it's wrong to use contraceptives? or what

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by olasaad(f): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2018
BenzEne1:

I guess you are coming from the angle of premarital sex that is on the rise because of these contraceptives.

But I don't think God would wish for us not to protect ourselves even in sin. I mean the trouble from pregnancy before marriage and all these diseases people carry about is actually scary.

And again they do help a lot in family planning. This should be encouraged mostly in the north. Were a man who can't feed himself properly decides to marry four wives and then has so much children that they fall into begging on the streets to keep half a daily bread.

God wouldn't mind contraceptives when they are used in the right way.

No you missed it that's not what he meant.
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2018
It should start in northern Nigeria
For these useless born to rule fuckers.....it will reduce d number of jihadists, codeine drinking bitches, beggars, almajiri and terrorists
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by jojothaiv(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Noted, but I have nothing to say!
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by spacyzuma(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Mynd44:
Cool.

More opportunities not to have children you can't raise. Just pop em pills and go about your Yoruba demon life.

Imagine someone like me that wants just two kids. I will be the one on pills before someone visits a new mother or watches a documentary on TV, her ovaries start jumping and she forgets that she hasn't taken her pills in weeks

grin grin grin
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by orangb: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Mynd44:
Cool.

More opportunities not to have children you can't raise. Just pop em pills and go about your Yoruba demon life.

Imagine someone like me that wants just two kids. I will be the one on pills before someone visits a new mother or watches a documentary on TV, her ovaries start jumping and she forgets that she hasn't taken her pills in weeks
Hihi, this guy is seriously searching for wife grin
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2018
kingjonsnow:

So God specifically told you it's wrong to use contraceptives? or what

Since you asked, no He didnt, He was speaking to a couple who had come to one day. He then told the couple that they still have one more child to give birth to until their family is complete as things were not going well for them, They already have three kids. At that point it was said, you dont tell God the number of child you will have, it is God who will tell you the number and when to stop as what you will use to take care of them is by his grace not your power.

However, it should be further noted that such person/couples believe in God will have passed the point where "humans cannot do without sex'.
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by kingjonsnow: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Since you asked, no He didnt, He was speaking to a couple who had come to one day. He then told the couple that they still have one more child to give birth to until their family is complete as things were not going well for them, They already have three kids. At that point it was said, you dont tell God the number of child you will have, it is God who will tell you the number and when to stop as what you will use to take care of them is by his grace not your power.

However, it should be further noted that such person/couples believe in God will have passed the point where "humans cannot do without sex'.
In as much as I believe in divine proclamations from God as in the case you stated (people of the Islamic faith, and traditional worshippers also believe in this) it still doesn't justify your opinion on the use of contraceptive to be against God's will. It's just a case of one against the many and it's not a valid point. What worked for A, under the same condition may not work for B.
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2018
kingjonsnow:

In as much as I believe in divine proclamations from God as in the case you stated (people of the Islamic faith, and traditional worshippers also believe in this) it still doesn't justify your opinion on the use of contraceptive to be against God's will. It's just a case of one against the many and it's not a valid point. What worked for A, under the same condition may not work for B.

I know for a fact God won't support you taking drugs for birth control especially this sort of drug. That one I am so sure of!

Also, you missed the point I said, sex not being something humans can't do without. That part is completely vital in the sense at which God will speak in.
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by lastdon5: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
I will not take oh... leave my swimmers for me
Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by introvertme: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chrysaetos:

I know for a fact God won't support you taking drugs for birth control especially this sort of drug. That one I am so sure of!

Also, you missed the point I said, sex not being something humans can't do without. That part is completely vital in the sense at which God will speak in.

is this sarcasm? grin

I can't believe someone reasons like this in the 21st century.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Bond With Your New Born / At What Age Should I Open Bank Account For My Child? / Why Do Kids Hate Their Step Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.