Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Love Charm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Charm (476 Views)

Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / Love Charm Gone Wrong (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love Charm by Thisdaymom: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
My love charm.

There are different types of love charms, it depends on the one you want to use and the one your husband will fall for.

It took me years to discover the one to use and the one my husband will fall for.

Some women use sex, some food, some money, some use real jazz while some use nothing.

I want to share my love charm and how it works for me.

Men love respect; they actually demand for it, every human as a matter of fact loves respect.

Sometimes we want people to earn the respect they demand for.

So one day, my husband told me to do something and I blatantly said no, he got very angry and said that I don’t have respect for him, that I see myself equal to him. I agree, I don’t have respect, but it was not convenient for me to do what he wanted me to do at that time.

Another day, he said I should help him do something again, and that thing I have no intentions of doing it, and still I don’t want to tell him no, to avoid quarrels, so I agreed to do it just not to get him angry again, and he said, “now you have respect for me”. Somehow, he was the one that ended up doing that thing himself, but if I had said no at the time he asked me to help him do that thing I would have caused another quarrel.

So now read more at [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2018/02/my-simple-love-charm.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

‘how My Aunty Inserted Stick Into My Private Part’ – 12-year-old Maid / Meghan Markel tongue lashed For inviting 2000guests; Not One family for wedding / No Wife, No Job, No House: 37-year-old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.