Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" (3319 Views)

Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
"Why China Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP8Pcr4gwxw

The Japanese will take no nonsense [from
the Chinese or even the North Koreans] with
their very advanced technologies - both military
and civilian technologies.

The Chinese do not stand a chance despite
having some new technologies as well in
the space and military fields!

Read More Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/why-china-fears-14820081
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Japanese are gays, especially in their military. When they commit war they rape and sodomize. All that Bushido way stuff is about sodomy. Japanese are violent and aggressive despite being a small nation. They practice evil witchcraft especially in forging their swords, its well documented. They love violence and just watch their evil video games and you will see. Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worship that goes along with it and a very violence loving society.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
KingSango:

Japanese are gays, especially in their military. When they commit war they rape and sodomize. All that Bushido way stuff is about sodomy. Japanese are violent and aggressive despite being a small nation.

www.theriseofsodom..com

THE GAY OF THE SAMURAI
ALL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY, BUDDHIST MONKS, SAMURAI, AND THE TOKUGAWA MIDDLE CLASS
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015 • 5613 WORDS WRITTEN BY KOICHI • ART BY AYA FRANCISCO

Remember the popular scene in The Last Samurai where Ken Watanabe and Tom Cruise make sweet, tender love? You don’t? Well, perhaps if the story had been more rooted in reality we could have seen that happen.

As it turns out, pre-modern Japan was exceptionally accepting, even encouraging, of male homosexuality and bisexuality. Much like that time we found out that bushido is actually modern-day made-up bullshit, this might surprise you. To be honest, it surprised me, too. I came upon this information while researching an article (still to come) about the current state of the LGBT community in Japan.

The Last Samurai starring Ken Watanabe and Tom Cruise
The Last Samurai starring Ken Watanabe and Tom Cruise.
I wanted to understand the overwhelming societal pressure placed upon people who are LGBT to, well, not be. My hypothesis was that I would find my answers in Japan's ancient and medieval past, assuming that Japan would be like the West in this regard. I would point to the Japanese version of Judeo-Christian anti-homosexuality beliefs and call it a day. I thought it would be easy.
As is often the case, it turns out I was completely wrong. Japan's pre-modern society was one that not only tolerated homosexuality and bisexuality, but celebrated and even idealized it. In fact, it appeared to be the rule, rather than the exception, for a majority of Japan's pre-modern history. How in the world did Japan go from celebrating homosexual lifestyles to being in denial about LGBT issues even existing?

To understand that, we must traverse the annals of history. Let's go back to the very beginning, right at the moment when Japan was created by the gods.

SEX, AND THE CREATION OF JAPAN

Japan's first main religion, Shintoism, is said to have been established as far back as 1,000 BC. Its first known texts, the Kojiki (Record of Ancient Matters) and the Nihon Shoki (The Chronicle of Japan), were completed in 712 AD and 720 AD, respectively. Both relate the creation myth of Japan. In addition to this, the Nihon Shoki records some of Japan's early history.

Nothing in the Kojiki or Nihon Shoki mention anything about homosexuality, unless you count the fact that the first three generations of deities described in the Nihon Shoki are all male (one Tokugawa-era author joked that the conception and birthing of these generations must have been logistically difficult). But, maybe this is the point. There is no overt approval of homosexual behavior, but there is no condemnation, either.

Let's step back a moment, however, and think about what the Kojiki and the Nihon Shoki say about sex. The basic question we're faced with is: does Shintoism view sex as inherently good or inherently evil? Part of the answer lies in the Kojiki—here's an excerpt in which the deities Izanagi and Izanami create the islands of Japan by, well, totally doing it.

At this time Izanagi-no-Mikoto asked his spouse Izanami-no-Mikoto, saying: "How is your body formed?"

She replied, saying: "My body, formed though it be formed, has one place which is formed insufficiently."

Then Izanagi-no-Mikoto said: "My body, formed though it be formed, has one place which is formed to excess. Therefore, I would like to take that place in my body which is formed to excess and insert it into that place in your body which is formed insufficiently, and thus give birth to the land. How would this be?"

Izanami-no-Mikoto replied, saying: "That will be good."

In the Shinto creation story, sex precedes the birth of a nation and her people. In Judeo-Christian religions, the acknowledgement of human sexuality and their banishment went hand in hand. It's not surprising, I suppose, that nearly every mention of the word "sex" in the Christian bible is accompanied by ideas of punishment or shame.

IN THE SHINTO CREATION STORY, SEX PRECEDES THE BIRTH OF A NATION AND HER PEOPLE.

I'm not saying that one religion is better than the other, or that either is "right" or "wrong". I'm simply trying to give you context for what's to come. Much like the ancient Judeo-Christian religions in the West, Shintoism provided the basis for the belief system in Japan, even as the religion evolved and was influenced by other groups and societies.

So, as you might have guessed, Shintoism was quite sex-positive in general. Only, there was the nagging concept of sexual "pollution" (not entirely analogous to the Christian idea of "sin"wink, which Pflugfelder, author of Cartographies of desire: male–male sexuality in Japanese discourse, describes below:

While male-female coitus was seen as inherently defiling, obliging those (and in particular males) who had engaged in it to undergo purification before entering in the presence of the gods, Shinto authorities did not so characterize male-male sexual practices, showing far less preoccupation with the theological implications of such behavior than their European counterparts. No explicit condemnation of male-male sexuality appears in the Shinto canon, which in fact remains silent on the topic altogether.

This difference in the perception of male-male sexuality versus male-female sexuality, in addition to Shintoism's general message that "all sexual love is unconditional good," helps to set the tone (on this issue) for Japan's second main religion, Buddhism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Tocheagle(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wow this is mind blowing
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tocheagle:
Wow this is mind blowing

Where ever you find sodomy being practiced it always accompanies devil worship, child sacrifice and enslavement of others. Sodomy is based in witchcraft, all evil witches are sodomites and there is a scientific explanation for this, or should I say occultic? I can prove this easily as I don't make outrageous statements just to bash homosexuality. Homosexuality is just a magic word that they would like for you and I to forget what they do is associated with sodomy.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Omololu2121: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
KingSango:

Where ever you find sodomy being practiced it always accompanies devil worship, child sacrifice and enslavement of others. Sodomy is based in witchcraft, all evil witches are sodomites and there is a scientific explanation for this, or should I say occultic? I can prove this easily as I don't make outrageous statements just to bash homosexuality. Homosexuality is just a magic word that they would like for you and I to forget what they do is associated with sodomy.

Ase

Love Sango
nonsense
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin

I can prove it:

In Haiti the people doing devil rituals have been reported to be sodomites. Freemasons everywhere in their lodges practice sodomy rituals.

In Jamaica the people doing devil rituals are sodomites.

In Kenya the people doing devil rituals are sodomites, sexual deviants.

In Japan, the people doing devil rituals are sodomites.

In the U.K, the people doing devil rituals are sodomites.

In the U.S we all know the whole entertainment are doing satanic rituals and they are all sodomites.

In Liberia the people doing devil rituals are sodomites.

There's plenty of stories available on the internet plus you can dig up historical examples from books especially the Bible where it speaks of those doing devil rituals, child sacrifices are all sodomites.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
KingSango:

Japanese are gays, especially in their military. When they commit war they rape and sodomize. All that Bushido way stuff is about sodomy. Japanese are violent and aggressive despite being a small nation. They practice evil witchcraft especially in forging their swords, its well documented. They love violence and just watch their evil video games and you will see. Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worship that goes along with it and a very violence loving society.

www.theriseofsodom..com

^^^^^^^
In a way... I agree with you because in the
WWII especially, the Japanese committed mass
sexual atrocities against women during the
invasion of Nanking or Nanjing Province
in China, and the Korean Peninsula. Even
some Dutch women were captured in South East
Asia and
turned into se.x slaves which was just too
bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 2:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
In a way... I agree with you because in the
WWII especially, the Japanese committed mass
sexual atrocities against women during the
invasion of Nanking or Nanjing Province
in China, and the Korean Peninsula. Even
some Dutch women were captured in South East
Asia and
turned into se.x slaves which was just too
bad.

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Tocheagle(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

I believe you . Have you also noticed that they put these things in music videos and movies

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tocheagle:

I believe you . Have you also noticed that they put these things in music videos and movies

Yes, I have noticed and its a bit too over done in exposing celebrities. Celebrities don't have 9 to 5 job, they don't have bosses, work rules and uniform dress code, none of it has to do with self discipline and conformity. So celebrities are allowed their wild utterances, wild hairstyles, outlandish lifestyles and lack of morals because that makes people love them more for their perceived freedoms. Yet these people are blood contract slaves and nothing more. They are being exposed as a sacrifice to spare the very powerful closet devil worshipers and sodomites. The protected Illuminati are the politicians and the clergy, these are the people whose faces we need to expose and their dirty connections to Illuminati cult groups. Actually people exposing celebrities make this spiritual war more entertainment than actual battle. People are now finding the Illuminati, Flat Earth and End Times to be entertainment rather than the conclusion of a spiritual war. No revolution was successful due to the amount war heroes in Africa it will only be brought to conclusion when the spiritual warrior heroes step up and take the throne.

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by mysticwarrior(m): 2:27am On Feb 11, 2018
China fears nothing more than the brutality of the Japanese army.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
mysticwarrior:
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
I just hope they [Japanese] do not misuse that power again like they
did during WWII. The Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombings
must have taught them a very big lesson not to dare the world
again. But the Japanese are needed to check the excesses of the
North Koreans and the Chinese Communists...
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^

There are no nuclear weapons. There are no atoms only forms caused by sacred geometry and energy waves. grin

There is so much we are being lied to about my brother, so much.

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
mysticwarrior:

There were devil worshiping ethnic groups in Africa that good ethnic groups feared them. Cannibalistic, necromancy practicing societies in Africa.
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Olu317(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Japanese Elite and politicians have learned their lesson,which is the reason they are always looking for relevance from world's power block.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
KingSango:

There are no nuclear weapons. There are atoms only form caused by sacred geometry and energy waves. grin

There is so much we are being lied to about my brother, so much.

www.theriseofsodom..com

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@KingSango

grin... You say NO nuclear weapons?
Have you not heard of the atomic bombing
of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

It is the atoms in the radioactive
substances such as uranium that explode
in a reaction process which then generates
vast amounts of heat and shockwaves
and... death over a large area of land.
Even looking into the flash of light at the
epicenter of the blast immediately causes
permanent blindness. Those far away even
still get blinded.

Immediately, the Japanese surrendered
to the Allied Forces and even vowed not to use nuclear energy
for military purposes in the future!

All the best. smiley

P.S. Everything around us is in a state of
vibration... meaning that the atoms in our
bodies, wood, metals, and the air, etc, are spinning around at different speeds on the
atomic level.

These facts are based on my knowledge
of school physics as a science student years
back and also my readings on metaphysics
and spirituality from the Eastern religions...
etc.
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Olu317:
Japanese Elite and politicians have learned their lesson, which is the reason she is looking for relevance from world's power block.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Olu317

Thanks for your feedback on this topic. smiley
The biggest problems we get in life come
from the younger generation who may not
have paid attention to the history of their
parents... and end up making the same mistakes
that their grandparents or great-grandparents
made.

But just as you have said, the Japanese teach
their pre-WWII and post-WWII histories in
schools and via national monuments, so the
their elite and politicians have learned a big
lesson from the horrendous nuclear strikes
on Japan!

P.S. I have found the last document which
I said I'll scan for you. It is the one on Prof. Jide Osuntokun and the "Relationship Between
Ife and Benin." I have given instructions
that the scanned document of about 6 should be converted
to "jpeg" for attachment by email to you.
Thanks for your patience. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Olu317(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Olu317

made.

on Japan!

I said I'll scan for you. It is the one on Prof. Jide Osuntokun and the "Relationship Between
xylovoice@gmail.com, let me learn from it.

Looking forward to it

Cheers

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Olu317:
...Let me learn from it.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Olu317

OK Prince,

I've written your email
down. You may wish to delete
the email if you don't want it in
the public domain.

Or just write "AT" after xylovoice so that
email harvesting software do not harvest
the email with the @ sign and start sending you
SPAM emails [Unsolicited emails] into your
inbox. This is for Internet/online security.

All the best. smiley
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by KingSango(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@KingSango

grin... You say NO nuclear weapons?
Have you not heard of the atomic bombing
of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

It is the atoms in the radioactive
substances such as uranium that explode
in a reaction process which then generates
vast amounts of heat and shockwaves
and... death over a large area of land.
Even looking into the flash of light at the
epicenter of the blast immediately causes
permanent blindness. Those far away even
still get blinded.

Immediately, the Japanese surrendered
to the Allied Forces and even vowed not to use nuclear energy
for military purposes in the future!

All the best. smiley

P.S. Everything around us is in a state of
vibration... meaning that the atoms in our
bodies, wood, metals, and the air, etc, are spinning around at different speeds on the
atomic level.

These facts are based on my knowledge
of school physics as a science student years
back and also my readings on metaphysics
and spirituality from the Eastern religions...
etc.

No one has ever recorded a picture of an atom. How come? All the photos of atoms are artists renditions. All the photos of planets are artists renditions. No one has ever recorded a photo of melanin or proven that it exists. grin

There are so many illusions my friend, so many. Going through life is like walking through a labyrinth, a twisted maze with dead ends and swooping turns. The reason we are finding out all this new conscious information is because of the Internet invented by the Igbo Dr. Philip Emeagwali. The only reason that you and I are able to have this discussion, present facts, pictures and video is because of Dr. Philip Emeagwali invented the supercomputer. There's no reason for anyone to be ignorant in these high tech days of the supercomputer. You have robots you have to compete with now, so use your brain or go extinct.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Olu317(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Olu317

OK Prince,

I've written your email
down. You may wish to delete
the email if you don't want it in
the public domain.

Or just write "AT" after xylovoice so that
email harvesting software do not harvest
the email with the @ sign and start sending you
SPAM emails [Unsolicited emails] into your
inbox. This is for Internet/online security.

All the best. smiley
Thanks for the information. It is noted.

Have a blissful night rest.

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Olu317:

xylovoiceATgmail.com, let me learn from it.

Looking forward to it

Cheers
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Hello @Olu317

OK... today is the D-Day! grin

Check your "xylovoice" inbox right now and you'll
find "12 documented historical" article scans/trimmings
attached for your reading pleasure.

You'll find the articles interesting, and illuminating
from the "ROOTS INTERNATIONAL" Magazine of 1991,
to Prof. Jide Osuntokun's 2004 Guardian article on
Ife-Benin.

Have a GREAT month ahead! smiley
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Olu317(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Hello @Olu317

OK... today is the D-Day! grin

Check your "xylovoice" inbox right now and you'll
find "12 documented historical" article scans/trimmings
attached for your reading pleasure.

You'll find the articles interesting, and illuminating
from the "ROOTS INTERNATIONAL" Magazine of 1991,
to Prof. Jide Osuntokun's 2004 Guardian article on
Ife-Benin.

I also threw in a Guardian article of 1997
"Beyond Politics of Carpet-Crossing" on the
very mischievious and misleading allegation of
carpet-crossing by Awo which Dayo Adeyeye
[a lawyer] clarified brilliantly in support of Awo
and Action Group!

If you want to crop/trim the documents further
[Go to cutpicture.com or imagesplitter.net and
do so for free].

Have a GREAT month ahead! smiley

God bless you,my brother.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Olu317:
God bless you, my brother.

Cheers.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Olu317

No problem!...Anytime.
It is always good to
share information with
knowledgeable folks
like YOU!

All the best! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Intrepid01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Olu317

made.

on Japan!

Hello Sir, pls do me the honour of this as well:

lasisiabass@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Intrepid01:

Hello Sir, pls do me the honour of this as well:

lasisiabassATgmail.com
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Hello @Intrepid01

I've just sent you a message with
the full info requested.

All the best! smiley
Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Intrepid01(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Hello @Intrepid01

I've just sent you a message with
the full info requested.

All the best! smiley

Wow...thank you so much..I'll confirm receipt when I access it. thanks again.

1 Like

Re: "Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" by Konquest: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Hello again @Intrepid01

I've just sent you another message.
Added some left behind new attachments.

All the best! smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Is Israel! (warning:pictures Are Horrific!) / Boris Johnson Praises Biden / Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.