Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Relationships Are Evolving These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Relationships Are Evolving These Days (1061 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
I really do not know if it is only me that have noticed the way relationship is evolving these days.

In church last week, the pastor asked all single guys to come forward. Lo and behold, every guy in that church stood up and I was wondering what really is happening.

Here are my little findings

1. Ladies are becoming wiser
2. Guys are becoming tougher to deal with. Due to the technicalities of these ladies, most guys are becoming so tough to deal with.
3. Too many prostitutes are springing up. Yes! No one wants to go into real relationship due to the things involved and how everyone is evolving into a complex being.
4. The number of ladies exceeding age 30 in their parents house is increasing. This age disadvantage has nothing to do with guys
5. So many relationships are ending with the speed of light. Parties in relationships are finding it difficult to understand each other
6. Most ladies just want to be happy with or without being married. They prefer to be single and happy than married and sad. Seems like most marriages are not encouraging singles to go into it.
7. Social media is becoming so crazy, real crazy. People are more comfortable chatting with online friends than digging deep into relationships.
8. Guys are seriously chasing money, thus leaving the ladies in the hands of young guys to ......

Methinks that the world is getting crazy. Nothing makes us more complex than ourselves. We are the architect of our complexity.

Guys, what are the new and strange things you have noticed in today's relationships?
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by Factfinder1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
angry
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by donstan18: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
I'v noticed that each and every man v'got what he wants from a woman.

But, most ladies thinks that men in general v'got specific things they want from a woman, hereby prompting them to ask the wrongest question a lady should ask, which is What do men want?
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
angry

Modify immediately. This post is not going to front page, so FTC is useless in this case
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy
Bros donstanley: donstan18 wetin grin grin
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by Dwayndlight: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hoes ain’t loyal

Space booked
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dwayndlight:
Hoes ain’t loyal

Space booked

Bros, tell us your recent experience. grin grin
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by JULIE1925(f): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin

Abeeg, i don't know what ur church leader was talking about! U cannot generalised all the females.. I don't know where he took his statistics or did he & his gang conducted a study in one village and now he juz start blasting..

So now he is a relationship adviser & has 5 PhD in Relationshiptology abi? embarassed
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by donstan18: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
mrphysics:
Bros donstanley: donstan18 wetin grin grin
Modified cheesy
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Abeeg, i don't know what ur church leader was talking about! U cannot generalised all the females.. I don't know where he took his statistics or did he & his gang conducted a study in one village and now he juz start blasting..

So now he is a relationship adviser & has 5 PhD in Relationshiptology abi? embarassed
Lol. Experience constitute practical. In fact, in social science research, all they do is to pass questionnaire to a group of people and from the result, they make their conclusion and publish their paper. So you can't invalidate that.
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

But, most ladies thinks that men Inn general v'got specific things they want from a woman, hereby prompting them to ask the wrongest question a lady should ask, which is What do men want?
The bold pricked me hard.

Each time I hear that dimensionless question, I just got weak. Like I don't even understand the question let alone knowing the right answer to give.

I think the reason they ask the question is due to past experiences. Play boys come, shoot it, and go, thus leaving them frustrated
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by Dwayndlight: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Bros, tell us your recent experience. grin grin

Which experience person weh no get babe wan share

I haven’t been in a relationship in almost 3yrs so I wouldn’t know.

It’s so hard to find everything in one person without being cheated on

The beautiful ones ain’t intelligent
The intelligent ones are feminists/ ain’t loyal
The loyal ones are dependent and broke
The independent ones are insensitive and are busy hoeing.

And the ones that like me, I’m not interested!

I’m thinking of considering another society entirely

So in the main time I’m chasing the cheese � not the bitches
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by donstan18: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
mrphysics:

The bold pricked me hard.

Each time I hear that dimensionless question, I just got weak. Like I don't even understand the question let alone knowing the right answer to give.

I think the reason they ask the question is due to past experiences. Play boys come, shoot it, and go, thus leaving them frustrated

I laugh when I see or hear ladies ask such question "What do men want?" , forgetting we'v got classes of men, cheesy

The financial struggling type who possibly would love a hardworking woman that's financially determined and not being a liability or a burden to him.

The unintelligent rich men.
The illiterates.
The intelligent.
The rich.
The loyal.
The aggressive.
The ungrateful.

So many of them, I can keep naming cheesy

I think a wise lady should play an observing role to carefully know what any man she comes across want.

Not dealing with their past experience cheesy
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

I laugh when I see or hear ladies ask such question "What do men want?" , forgetting we'v got classes of men, cheesy

The financial struggling type who possibly would love a hardworking woman that's financially determined and not being a liability or a burden to him.

The unintelligent rich men.
The illiterates.
The intelligent.
The rich.
The loyal.
The aggressive.
The ungrateful.

So many of them, I can keep naming cheesy

I think a wise lady should play an observing role to carefully know what any man she comes across want.

Not dealing with their past experience cheesy

Sure sir. 100% accurate. I give it to you.

I think they deal with the new guys relative to their past experience. Some of them already know the end from the beginning. They pre-plan the relationship. So they all play to the plan

1 Like

Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dwayndlight:

Which experience person weh no get babe wan share

I haven’t been in a relationship in almost 3yrs so I wouldn’t know.

It’s so hard to find everything in one person without being cheated on

The beautiful ones ain’t intelligent
The intelligent ones are feminists/ ain’t loyal
The loyal ones are dependent and broke
The independent ones are insensitive and are busy hoeing.

And the ones that like me, I’m not interested!

I’m thinking of considering another society entirely

So in the main time I’m chasing the cheese � not the bitches
You just summarized the entire write up bro.

I think I have nothing else to add
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by DaInferno(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

But, most ladies thinks that men in general v'got specific things they want from a woman, hereby prompting them to ask the wrongest question a lady should ask, which is What do men want?
hmmm,your sense full everywhere; D
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by donstan18: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Sure sir. 100% accurate. I give it to you.

I think they deal with the new guys relative to their past experience . Some of them already know the end from the beginning. They pre-plan the relationship. So they all play to the plan

Thanks boss!

Not just relative to their past experience, but from what they see or encounter online.

If we can take a while to think loud, you don't need to be told that the cause of the relationship and marriage problems of these days is directly proportional to the easy access of social media and net.

Take a look at our grandparents cheesy
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by mrphysics(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

Thanks boss!

Not just relative to their past experience, but from what they see or encounter online.

If we can take a while to think loud, you don't need to be told that the cause of the relationship and marriage problems of these days is directly proportional to the easy access of social media and net.

Take a look at our grandparents cheesy
The effect of online is evident on our relationships. People are becoming more virtual than humans.

You have said it all bro
Re: How Relationships Are Evolving These Days by Kekx(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
mrphysics:

The effect of online is evident on our relationships. People are becoming more virtual than humans.

You have said it all bro

Lol, my respect to you, brO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter / Ok / His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.