Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Just Delete!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Delete!!! (2320 Views)

delete / How Do I Delete This. (I Opened An Islamic Post) / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Delete!!! by Daslenan: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2018
May God Help Us!
Re: Just Delete!!! by bennyann: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Guys, please what happened to the other thread created by Martinez19 or so.... About being depressed and lonely?

Can't find it.
Re: Just Delete!!! by bennyann: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

The reason women are more is because, more men die in wars. More men are thieves, they get caught and killed. More men are Criminals, the prisons are full with them. More men are drug addicts. More men are homosexuals, more men are terrorists, they get killed as a result. More men are ritual killers. More men are high way robbers and Kidnappers.

In short, weytin dey kill men plenty. Who go marry the women wey dem for marry as all of dem don die? Isaiah future well well o.

it is finished! lipsrsealed
Re: Just Delete!!! by Martinez19(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2018
bennyann:
Guys, please what happened to the other thread created by Martinez19 or so.... About being depressed and lonely?

Can't find it.
Oh my god! I couldn't find it.
Re: Just Delete!!! by bennyann: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

It's me. Antispambot has jailed my other moniker

Butterflylion, please what happened to the thread where we last met?
Re: Just Delete!!! by bennyann: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Martinez19:
Oh my god! I couldn't find it.

Just like that? embarassed
Re: Just Delete!!! by Emmanystone: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lmao! nice humour

This https://www.ined.fr/en/everything_about_population/demographic-facts-sheets/faq/more-men-or-more-women-in-the-world/ supports your claim and even shows more men are being born but tend to die faster than women

I also feel while I understand the humour, Men take more risks with their lives because of the expectations of the society
Yes. It's natural for a man to rule, to do so, they need to take risks which will eventually put them in a position of authority, in the process, some get killed.

Even Bible said, a lazy man should not be given food, they do any kind of work to eat and act like Kings before their women.

Na because dem don die finish that's why women have to work like them. The stupid ones are even trying to take such risks too, saying 'What a man can do, a woman can do better'. Idiots.
Re: Just Delete!!! by Emmanystone: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]
Eyaah. Weytin make that young man shed that strong tear? Na you be dat? Sorry o.
Re: Just Delete!!! by MuttleyLaff: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Ishilove:
I, for one, have never and will never share chain messages.
I always delete them after warning the sender to CEASE and DESIST grin
You try sha with the warning.
You even have time and the courtesy to warn the sender to CEASE and/or DESIST
I just say under my breath "na dem, na dem"
and with a pftt exhaled breath "alorami, rami" hit DELETE, to unceremoniously get rid of them.
Re: Just Delete!!! by tweeby: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Lionbutterfly post=64899186][/quote]

Uncle, what happen to your previous monicker
Re: Just Delete!!! by Emmanystone: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2018
bennyann:

it is finished! lipsrsealed
No, it is not Sis. God has Provisions for His own.
Re: Just Delete!!! by bennyann: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

No, it is not Sis. God has Provisions for His own.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... / Are Angels Of God Same As Holy Spirit? / Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.