Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot (4346 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Tricks Girls Use To Request Money From Guys (see Screenshot) / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2018
I've been seeing so so so many rubbish posts by this clown and have neva given him the attention be is seeking. I'm only writing this to tell you'all that it's because you grant him audience that he has continued in this show of SHAME.
Now I'm done with this woman in a frame of man.
Re: Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot by xendra: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Abeg carry your wahala dey go, it's too early
it's too early and you replied, guy abeg grow up
Re: Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot by IamAirforce1: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
xendra:
it's too early and you replied, guy abeg grow up

See dis boy o

Who get time your time

Re: Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot by anuofia(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Hated on Nairaland and liked on Instagram.

Instagram is where less frustrated people dwells and that explains why it's cool there unlike these forum where large amount of users are bittered and frustrated even on picture that ain't theirs. grin

I laugh at the hate comments sometimes but I never stopped putting fellas in my prayers.. for real.

I posted a picture of my own self and mad people jumped on it and started talking thrash like na me be dem papa wey carry sufferness put on them.. grin

Work and pray
Be good to people
Be happy and always stay positive .

Negativity or unnecessary hate slow down progress .

God is love
In every situation give thanks to God and never stop believing for a better tomorrow .

At 17 I started running my race.
I started off my hustle way too early .

Hustle still ongoing till I become a billionaire , Amen .

See few screenshots and the photo that got Nairalander mad and Instagram followers drooling cheesy
airforce man! ur kind of lifestyle is bad,u dey pose too much!even buhari son never pose reach ur posing,abeg the posing too much!see watever you re is on Ur own pocket nobody see ur face!
Re: Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Epositive:
Bro, when are you releasing your next track? smiley i

He is a failed upcoming Artist!

(1) (2) (Reply)

*Miraculous Solution for Fibroid & Cyst* / Can I Go Ahead And Marry Her And Giver Her A Good Life Her Pics With Me Attached / Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.