Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Stoners Only: Lets Talk 4:20, And Relate THC. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stoners Only: Lets Talk 4:20, And Relate THC. (415 Views)

4:20: The Story Behind It / Eta Gheghe - Just Talk 4 / Examine This Photo Of Harvey Weinstein And Relate It To The Scandals Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stoners Only: Lets Talk 4:20, And Relate THC. by XrySmokables: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2018
High and welcome to this Thread.

I would like to say a big thank you for joining the community and I am sure that we'll enjoy our stay here.

I have started this thread together for potheads, junkies and enthusiasts and anyone who shares the same interest's as us and thats "Cannabis".
I am very sure that this thread will take right off and become very very popular, well thats are aim anyway and with your help we are sure we can do this.

Lets start with introductions.

I'm Xrys (you dont know me) and I'm a marijuana enthusiast. Still kind of a noob with only a little over 5 years experience ( still get high tho).
I jay for the cruize, the high and the benefits.

Who's next. I'd wait.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Make That Assumption, Read This / Discover the advantages and installation of shade sails in a garden / The Importance Of Culture In Nation Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.