Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (46869 Views)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2018
babatgtr:
This blogger is a bloody lier, they are not married, they just took the picture for fun, those ladies are my sister, one is a make up artist ND the second one is a fashion designer. Check feferity on instagram you will see them, do not believe this trend.

so you mean this thing......na wa ooo and all of us here wey dey comment don believe finish...chai!
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by jojothaiv(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
AWWWWW
So adorable, lovely, cute and beautiful.

Dear father, all I want is just a set of this cuties.
Amen in Jesus name!

If you want , say this prayer also and believe.... but, get married first sha!!

Dont be a baby mama or baby Papa to twins!
Amen.

How about those of us wey be Baby Papa before but now we wan settle down, is the prayer not for us too..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2018
jojothaiv:

Amen.

How about those of us wey be Baby Papa before but now we wan settle down, is the prayer not for us too..

Yesssssss ooo my broda. Receive it in Jesus name!
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Evacroft: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fake bloggers everywhere,they just met and decided to take this picture together,it is just a photoshoot. Andvthe girls arent even married yet.
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by solutionarena: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Eadesms shows love to both new and existing customers this Valentine week

Send goodwill messages to friends and loved ones this Valentine season for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo. signing up is free on www.eadesms.com

It ends on 14th February 2017.
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Prettygirl200(f): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Cute!!! But I honestly do not like twins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.