Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? (25065 Views)

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / BBNaija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search: Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by shegoly(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
comparing bbn to ultimate search is lyk comparing bakayoko to Messi.......y dem no dey do the ultimate search again sef

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
ultimate search!
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by luvinhubby(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad both are immoral. Let them empower the yweet on entrepreneurs not how to drink/ppromiscuous/promote prostitu2.Rubbish

Please translate into English language.
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by secpowell: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2018
OGHENE316:
pls someone shud help me with just 3 odd mk I get small moni this weekend

Enjoy ur 3 odd 6JCXSFF today games. Thank me later
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Nothing is interesting about the new GU search. I'm sure majority of the posters here don't know the nature of the GU thing.

There is no difference between a 200m race and GU search.

For me, I will say BBN. I get to watch performances of Naija artistes occasionally. That alone is way better than a 200m race in Lagos, Owerri, etc.

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Damzy007: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2018
No dey compare sleep with death. bbnaija ke?
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by donnaD(f): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Lekan1o1:
BIG BROTHER NAJA CANT BE COMPARED WITH GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH IN ANYWAY.
GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH IS VERY INTERESTING AND SWEET TO WATCH.
BIG BROTHER NAIJA IS DEVIVILSH. THEY WERE INDIRECTLY ENCOURAGED TO HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT AND I WAS SHOCKED
I so much hate that show.so much immorality and u see people hype it and praise it,just a waste of tyme,i wud rather watch gotv advert all day than waste my percious tyme watching bbn.

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by MorataFC: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2018
OGHENE316:
6JCZ8TQ
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Hardware77(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2018
bbn ko... bvn ni

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by sanpipita(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
kimbraa:
What do most of you learn from BBNaija? I'll love to know.

Bbnaija is purely entertainment, do you learn something from every tv show you watch? and it's not like there is nothing to learn from bbnaija, have you watched their debates and tasks? wonder why you guys are eager to condemn something you say you don't watch

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by AceDomino(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Just like you're free to pick just one btw 500 naira and 500 pounds notes
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by sanpipita(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:

I so much hate that show.so much immorality and u see people hype it and praise it,just a waste of tyme,i wud rather watch gotv advert all day than waste my percious tyme watching bbn.

Whenever I read things like this I just laugh, most of you just want to follow the crowd and condemn.

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by sanpipita(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2018
scarletkinq:
OP are you madt? how on bloody earth do u compare a show which involves tasking of the brain and other physical exercise with marely sitting in a room filled with phxsopants scrathing butting flashin nippling and talking shiits gibcf ar u madt n op?

They do brain wrecking tasks in bbnaija, stop saying what you don't know, bbnaija has better tv ratings than GUS fact

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by ibori1(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2018
those commenting nonsense abt bbn r all hypocrite, bbn is more interesting

if u like kill ursef
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Kingzaha: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2018
Gulder ultimate search iz by far the best.. All ur brain and senses must be intact and functioning very well to win the show

Bbnaija don't really need ur brain and senses to be functioning to win it.. Just keep doing shittz and wait for luck to shine on u

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Lekan1o1: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:

like seriously, i tuned in to the channel last week thursday or friday.
and they were doing one game there they were asked to fix puzzle to know who will get it right within the shortest time.
and it was so interesting, since then i used to tune in when i sometimes and see whats going on.
but what i heard last night from their so called biggie shocked the hell out of me.
could u imagine they were also banned from anything religious in the house? undecided
and some immoral people are defending it here where they even have a thread for it SMH
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by donnaD(f): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2018
sanpipita:

Whenever I read things like this I just laugh, most of you just want to follow the crowd and condemn.
Ok abeg just tell me what moral lesson u learn whenever u watch bbnija??pls before u generalize me with oda people check well becuse I don't move with the crowd.
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Umartins1(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2018
OGHENE316:

Go to German league and select like three matches for over 8.5corners..... It should be more than 3odds

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Reeberry: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Gulder everywhere! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Blesshoney(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Greetings Nairalanders .

No doubt, you might have been familiar with the topnotch Reality Tv shows, Big Brother Naija and Gulder Ultimate Search. Indeed, they are shows which portrays Comedy, suspense, fun and above all it's educative.
Now here is the question, which of these shows do you find more interesting and why?

Note: The comments should in no way affect the love you have for any of the shows.

Gulder Ultimate Search, I find more interesting, educative, fun and above all intriguing. it's a family watch program, no prohibited age and teaches one how to think, reason and calculate a lot.
But BB naija is a prohibited programme for a group of age and some persons (with spiritual upbringing) cause of it's PDA( public display of affection) and some other sexual display all in the name of "game".
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Niyinficient(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Greetings Nairalanders .

No doubt, you might have been familiar with the topnotch Reality Tv shows, Big Brother Naija and Gulder Ultimate Search. Indeed, they are shows which portrays Comedy, suspense, fun and above all it's educative.
Now here is the question, which of these shows do you find more interesting and why?

Note: The comments should in no way affect the love you have for any of the shows.

OP, i dont usually use abusive words on pple but is your brain paining you? dont u know the meaning of the word 'Educative'? How on earth is BBN educative? Nawa o

Well, GUS is way better and 'berra'.

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Nicklaus619(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Greetings Nairalanders .

GUS is a show that makes contestant leave their comfort zone to challenge themselves for a prize, which Is understanding, interesting, well deserving to the winner and educating too. Oop make I ask you, what's BBN all about ? Abeg no make me vex o
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Mynightmare: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Pls where is the EDUCATIVE in bbn
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by donnaD(f): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Lekan1o1:

like seriously, i tuned in to the channel last week thursday or friday.
and they were doing one game there they were asked to fix puzzle to know who will get it right within the shortest time.
and it was so interesting, since then i used to tune in when i sometimes and see whats going on.
but what i heard last night from their so called biggie shocked the hell out of me.
could u imagine they were also banned from anything religious in the house? undecided
and some immoral people are defending it here where they even have a thread for it SMH
I don't even near that channel like wise the Kardashian,immoral programs.

Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by WotzupNG: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2018
maxiuc:

This is like comparing buhari to Obama

Comparing crowns FC of ogbomosho to Barcelona

No comparison at all

Gus all the way
Make Soun catch you
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by sanpipita(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:

Ok abeg just tell me what moral lesson u learn whenever u watch bbnija??pls before u generalize me with oda people check well becuse I don't move with the crowd.

Aunty moralist who told you I watch it to learn morals its purely for entertainment sake mixed with various activities, they even rated it rated 18+ its for mature minds, and this self righteousness you ppl form I don't understand, must you display witch complex, did anyone force you to watch? haba
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by moe100(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2018
OGHENE316:
whatsapp me...08147194924...na small odd big stake better pass this days
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by MezieFresh: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Like seriously

This is more like comparing Oxford University with ABSU undecided

Sponsor will never want to sponsor betta thing.
lubbish
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2018
I will pick GUS over BBNaija. Although, I stopped watching GUS after season 5(the chronicles).
Re: Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? by Ndkings1(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2018
No offense but it's sheer disrespect and insult to compare GUS to Bbnaija. GUS all the way

Most Annoying TV Adverts / Streaming Nigerian/African movies online / 'African Queen' Song In Hollywood Movie 'Phat Girlz'