Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Diary Of A Male Virgin...what It Feels Like To Be 26 And Never Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Male Virgin...what It Feels Like To Be 26 And Never Had Sex (745 Views)

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Male Virgin...what It Feels Like To Be 26 And Never Had Sex by wisdomIspeace(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sex is one topic that gets the attention of most people even when they pretend to hate to hear about it.

It is a beautiful experience when it is done under the right roof by two people who are emotionally attached to each other.

However, it looks awward when one has embraced adulthood and have never really gotten a grasp of what sex is really all about.

It appears even more awkward when a man is the one caught up in the web of the virginity topic.

Ordinarily, the society expects women to remain chaste until they make up their minds to walk down the aisle, while the guys on the other hand, are expected to keep a record of the number of girls they have tasted before (and even after) they must have settled down.

A 26-year-old virgin, James Conlon, has let us into his world of what it feels like to be his age and nevertasted the forbidden fruit.

He said: "I haven’t had sex, I believe it is a choice, I could walk outside and meet someone and things progress and it would happen.

"I do think about it, I think it’s just natural to think about it. I’m only human. When it happens, it happens.

"I am not ashamed of not having lost my virginity, there’s nothing shameful about it and I’m certainly not desperate to just have sex with everyone.

"There seems to be an immense amount of pressure surrounding virginity in today’s society. For me, it’s completely acceptable to still be a virgin. I guess sometimes others are talking about their first times, I don’t have that luxury – so I just listen!

"The pressure seems to come from the fact that it doesn’t seem socially acceptable to be a virgin at a certain age.

"I certainly don’t feel less of a man because I haven’t had those experiences."

Conlon who has been diagnosed with a mental illness wince he was 15, is optimistic that his first time would be just perfect.

According to him: "You don’t really know how it’s going to play out. I’m not scared, maybe just a little nervous?

"It creates a sense of anxiety around the whole situation and expectations. I’ve learnt to be kinder to myself and try not to let others expectations of how I should live my life affect me," he explained.

"Sometimes people just assume that you aren’t a virgin so when entering into conversation about it people are generally surprised.

"The usual “aren’t you just gagging for it?” Or “is there something wrong with you?” are the ones I get the most.

"They are usually shocked but to be honest I don’t think I’ve had anyone be critical about it."

As much as people might ind it awkward, there are a thousand and one virgins out there who choose the path for reasons best known to them.

related news :

Popular Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministries Is Back On The Streets, This Time On A Whole Different Level [PHOTOS]: https://dailynaija.com/post/popular-mad-man-healed-by-salvation-ministries-is-back-on-the-streets-this-time-on-a-whole-different-level-photos
I Still Buy Used Clothes - Omawunmi https://dailynaija.com/post/i-still-buy-used-clothes-omawunmi

Wife Flees Home After Husband Found Her Nude Photos With Another Man On Her Phone https://dailynaija.com/post/wife-flees-home-after-husband-found-her-nude-photos-with-another-man-on-her-phone

(1) (Reply)

Finally I Thank God For I Have I Gotten A Job Through A Nairaland User / Nairaland Should Now Be Rated +18 / Amazing!! Nigerian Man Carves Food Cooler With Woods From Scratch (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.