Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. (876 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. by Vicdayz(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-NL7R9MvDgAY/WI42atkMf-I/AAAAAAAAEXU/pgiQ_HbWJlgndIelTEOMRzBMgLft7weJgCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Through my research and experiences about relationships i had got to know a handful and important things about Relationships. Pressing on, I have seen a lot of educated men who boast of getting married to someone of their taste and lifestyle. Some even go to the extent of listing what they want in a woman which education is included, but afterwards they end up getting married to an uneducated partner. Most especially to a village girl.
Most times, village marriages seem peaceful,Most men believes that village wives are the best cook, the best mothers, and the best women that handle men on bed, .LOL!!! Yes they are better on bed. 52% of men that are married to a Village woman have no regrets of marrying them.

I have been inspired by many marriages in Nigeria, on how most men end up marrying village girls.

There was a friend of mine, he was a hard working mathematics teacher, he had taught in one of the biggest school in my area, he also had a home of his own, he was comfortable and had planned to marry as every man would dream of doing.This dude is kinda loaded in cash but not that much. He was 40 years old and wanted to get married at that time.
He told me, he was going to the village to pick a village girl. I was surprised and asked him why the village instead if the city? He wasn't even ready to listen to me but he gave me his reasons which were:

The Cost of maintenance is practically small compared to that of a city girl.The money spent on a village girl can't be compared to that of a village girl.The hair do of a village girl may cost N250 when compared to that of a city girl who wants Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair, hair bundles and all kinds of hair which cost thousands of naira , , don't forget the hair stylist fee hasn't been included. We have also not talked about her makeup, which would be more expensive when compared to a village girl who will always go for lip gloss and white powder.

more...........https://www.gistvic.com/2018/02/relationship-why-you-should-marry.html
Re: RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. by ubunja(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
virgin village girl under 21 = wife materials

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. by kalufelix(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hahaha...Op Your Head Dey There

As An Innocent Virgin Boy My Biggest Fear Is Mingling With A Girl That Has Got Some Wild Wild 50years Dating Experience That'll Compare Me With Numerous Of Her Ex'es...Now Am Not Talking About How Barely Or Fairly Or Roughly The Congo Has Been Used

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
sorry to disappoint you. village chicks eye don open oh
Re: RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. by RogueX: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hahaha

Most of their eyes have opened too and if they haven't, bring them to the city and one sharp guy might open her eyes/legs.

Just look for a girl that has the qualities you desire and go for it.

After your extensive research, one man will still come n be banging your village wife
Re: RELATIONSHIP - - Why You Should Marry A Village Girl.. by Cowbuoy: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Moniker On NL / How I Got Free From Masturbation / He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.