Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? (726 Views)

Always Be Careful,see What CCTV Caught A Lady Doing In A Supermarket(photos) / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by blezzy080: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Many ladies believe this or have this mindset that they are doing a guy favour by agreeing to marry him. Ladies and gentlemen i want you to air your views on this. Personally i don't subscribe to that.
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Why think such? Who told you so sef
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by Tallesty1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
blezzy080:
Many ladies believed this or have this mindset that they are doing a guy favour by agreeing to marry him. Ladies and gentlemen i want you to air your views on this. Personally i don't subscribe to that.
Yes and No.

Yes if you're broke, No if you're rich
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Its like lalasticlacla asking seun for the post of a Mod on Nairaland website.. grin grin
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by JudgementHammer: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
blezzy080:
Many ladies believed this or have this mindset that they are doing a guy favour by agreeing to marry him. Ladies and gentlemen i want you to air your views on this. Personally i don't subscribe to that.
She's doing herself a favour not the man. A man never stays alone.

That's d same mentality they apply for valentine..that d man must be the spender and they must be the receiver. Valentines day means lovers day not a day of feminine favour and extortion.
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by newyorks(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
we men are just doing them good by marrying them with their wahala.
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by JudgementHammer: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Yes and No.

After all the abortion? She shd count herself lucky.
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by kalufelix(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Being With The Right Woman Makes A Man Feel Good As No Man Deserves To Be Lonely...Neverthless, Men Of Nowadays As A Matter Of Urgency Need To Develop Their Sense Of Self worth.

Think Of Marriage As An Economic Alliance Or A Partnership Business For Mutual Benefits.

Although One Party May Have To Be Sacrificing 'More' For The Partnership To Be Sustained. The Other Party However, 'Must Not' Take Adavantage Of That To Make Exploits.
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by RogueX: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Which kind of stupid mindset is that?

If both sides don't feel lucky to have each another then the marriage is doomed.
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Yes and No.

LOL. Still No, even if he is poor.
Except by favour we're considering some value she is bringing, not taking the word FAVOUR literally.

A broke guy has something a woman would see him. So, no broke guy should allow any woman blackmail him into believing she did him a favour marrying him, despite his financial status.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Still No, even if he is poor.
Except by favour we're considering some value she is bringing, not taking the word FAVOUR literally.

A broke guy has something a woman would see him. So, no broke guy should allow any woman blackmail him into believing she did him a favour marrying him, despite his financial status.

Rich guys think they're doing a woman a favor by marrying her, that's exactly what the OP believes. Check the mention I ignored and you will understand.

So if he's poor then he's the one receiving the favor because he's worth nothing.

Savvy?!?
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by EOOJ(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Which kind yeye favour It goes both ways... I dont just know wats wrong wit some ladies

1 Like

Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Rich guys think they're doing a woman a favor by marrying her, that's exactly what the OP believes. Check the mention I ignored and you will understand.

So if he's poor then he's the one receiving the favor because he's worth nothing.

Savvy?!?

That wasn't the OP.
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by EOOJ(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
kalufelix:
Being With The Right Woman Makes A Man Feel Good As No Man Deserves To Be Lonely...Neverthless, Men Of Nowadays As A Matter Of Urgency Need To Develop Their Sense Of Self worth.

Think Of Marriage As An Economic Alliance Or A Partnership Business For Mutual Benefits.

Although One Party May Have To Be Sacrificing 'More' For The Partnership To Be Sustained. The Other Party However, 'Must Not' Take Adavantage Of That To Make Exploits.

And u think a woman been wit d right man dosent make her feel good abi grin I believe its a mutual sontin
Re: Is A Lady Doing A Guy Favour By Agreeing To Marry Him? by Cowbuoy: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fûck No...!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker / My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies / Na Who Your Virginity Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.