Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? (590 Views)

Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Ojukwu Canvasses Support For Ibb / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by Mbeki: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
The rate at which Kosovo is pro IBB on nairaland is alarming.
How much the the evil genius paid you for cyber-campaign Mr. Kosovo?
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by elelem(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2010
Kosovo pause and ponder
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by snowdrops(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
I dont know about millions but its certainly interesting how much support kosovo is giving the evil IBBs campaign
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by PapaBrowne(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
IBB hasn't paid yet.  Very soon he(Kosovo) would be presenting his proposal not directly to IBB but to some IBB boys. If they like it, they will ferry him to Minna after which he might just get his cheque.
Lets support him, he might share us some of the loot!! tongue
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by Mbeki: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
snowdrops:

I dont know about millions but its certainly interesting how much support kosovo is giving the evil IBBs campaign

Maybe IBB learnt that there is a new campaign tool called the cyberspace and IBB made Kosovo his cyber-politico-campaign Manager. He's not been biased all these while in political issues, but backing IBB is more than been biased.
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by MyJoe: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2010
I don't do conspiracy theories, but what we know about IBB makes this more than a possibility. In fact, it would be impossible that IBB has no paid agent in a from like Nairaland.
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by paddylo1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
me thinks Kosovo has a right to campaign for whomever and get paid for it,

The key Question is does he have a duty to Fully disclose that fact to fellow Nairalanders?
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by ladi02(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2010
I think becomrich said once IBB owns Nairaland,  grin

I agree with OP but seun has decided not to do anything about the continous complaint about kosovo
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by snowdrops(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2010
Mbeki:

Maybe IBB learnt that there is a new campaign tool called the cyberspace and IBB made Kosovo his cyber-politico-campaign Manager. He's not been biased all these while in political issues, but backing IBB is more than been biased.
If IBB wants to infilterate nairaland it would only be logical for him to recruit seun the owner of the site rather than an employee like kosovo.
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by Mbeki: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2010
As a moderator, Kosovo should not be campaigning for any political aspirant. He should be neutral and make comments objectively on certain issue, that is the meaning of moderation to me.

That thread of His on how to move Nigeria Forward and his pro IBB disposition does not marry at all.
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by meine: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2010
I think kosovo has lost his conscience that is why he is blabbing from all angles of the mouth!
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2010
It's a question of Integrity (or a lack of it). If Kosovo wants to campaign for Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, fine, he has a right to do that. But he should step down as moderator. He cannot combine the two roles and keep his credibility intact at the same time.
Re: Kosovo Collected Some Millions To Campaign For Ibb? by kosovo(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2010
This is not an issue. Locked!

(1)

Another Journalist Killed In C’river / God Has Compensated Me Somehow. But It Is Not Full- Lam Adesina / Nuhu Ribadu Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.