Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) (1652 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Wisdombankxz: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Drama as Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Red Handed Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j3BPTkLNBc

Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
shocked

O boy see woman, how many nyash she get, how many toto she get, how many breast she get to the extent of having enough guts to slap the husband twice and pour him soup in public?

Cheating is wrong but I'll permit the husband to teach that woman a lesson. That scenario shows she doesn't have an iota of respect for the husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by StarUp: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
That's probably some of the reasons why he cheated on her in the first place: her hot temper and foolishness. Bachelors shine your eyes before you marry...beauty is not everything.
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Wisdombankxz: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
shocked

O boy see woman, how many nyash she get, how many toto she get, how many breast she get to the extent of having enough guts to slap the husband twice and pour him soup in public?

Cheating is wrong but I'll permit the husband to teach that woman a lesson. That scenario shows she doesn't have an iota of respect for the husband

Hot soup for this hot weather, the thing no go funny oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by mikejj(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin the woman fit be the bread winner of the family maybe..or she also has money too.
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Wisdombankxz: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
mikejj:
grin the woman fit be the bread winner of the family maybe..or she also has money too.

True talk.
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol, you gotta let them know!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by IamAirforce1: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
That guy is a big foool

No woman tries that with me

Cheating is wrong sha

See as the sidechick kept her cool grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol cheesy

Couldn't stop laughing.

Oh Jeez! Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
I dont advocate domestic violence but i go make sure say she dey hospital. You have no right to humiliate me like that right or wrong
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by inositol88(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Her blood the hot
Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
nice grin grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating And Pours Hot Soup On Him (Video) by Wisdombankxz: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused About My Fiancee's Family PLEASE READ / My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do / Cardi B Shows How She Drives Without Undies To Avoid Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.