Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? (778 Views)

Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men / Kenya Sex Workers Set To Protest Over Lack Of Condoms In The Country / See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? by coliform: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moment ago, there was thread of a Kenya sex worker's who serviced a whooping sum of 28000 men...
Going by the simple arithmetics of 365 days in a year, multiplied by 23yrs, 8395. it this value is to divide 28000, it will give 3.33 men per day.
My question now is, who helped her to keep the records, or could she have arrived at that by a rough estimate?
Re: Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? by wahles(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
If u ask me? grin
Re: Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? by coliform: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
wahles:
If u ask me? grin
The thing tire me o cool
wahles:
If u ask me? grin
The thing tire me o
Re: Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
I do
Re: Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? by hungryboy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
many prostitutes dey fvck average of 5 guys in a day, if she fine wella, she fit even Bleep more in a day.

So that figure she quoted is not out of range.
Re: Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? by KardinalZik(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
wahles:
If u ask me? grin
...na who I go ask?
Re: Who Kept The Records Of The Oldest Kenya Sex Workers? by KardinalZik(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
hungryboy:
many prostitutes dey fvck average of 5 guys in a day, if she fine wella, she fit even Bleep more in a day.

So that figure she quoted is not out of range.

some days, market no go still dey.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: Top Tips For A Kissable Mouth / "While I Was Suffering In Libya For Us, My Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man" / Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.