Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri (7366 Views)

How Do You Scope Ladies When They Demand Money? / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Why Do Girls Demand Much Attention In Premarital And ... ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Emmahunk(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2018
While Countries and even marketers are rebranding and upgrading in different areas of life, girls, more especially Warri girls are equally rebranding. For those that have not been to Warri, let me quickly tell you that most girls in Warri see their bodies as their own crude oil. So, if you must 'drill' , be ready to pay.
However, since no one wants to be stigmatsed, they have fine tuned their methods of collecting offering. May I quickly add also that unlike Lagos and Abuja, the girls are comparatively cheap.
Now, let's look at their upgraded collection methods:

1. ISUSU: This category are the worst
type and may God help you if you fall into their trap.
They normally come with stories of how it's their turn to "pack" a purpoted monthly Isusu contribution of N50k next week ( mind you, it's always next week) but urgently needs like N10k to pay a creditor.
My, brother, there's no creditor anywhere, she is simply telling you that her fee is N10k

2. ASHEBI: These ones are everywhere. You hear stories like, ' my best friend is wedding next week and the cloth for her Ashebi is out. My problem is that my tailor said I must pay the whole N5k for sewing before he will even touch the cloth. Bros, her price na N5k

3. I don suffer group: This group are sophisticated, speak good English and carry themselves well. They love hanging out at nice eateries. If you end up with any of them, then bro, your village witches have been doing night vigil for you. They generally appear friendly and eager to please. For instance, they can ask you to park the car so they can buy recharge card and when you do, they will surprise you by buying like two N1500 cards. One for her and one for you. Nnaa, don't rejoice, she is not rich, na investment be that.
Her game starts when in the middle of a conversation or while eating she picks her handkerchief and dabs her eyes making sure that you notice. Bros ee, please pretend you did not notice or you are in for a long bumpy ride.
Assuming you make the mistake of asking, then as if reluctantly , she will tell you something like this. "Imagine Ejiro that I housed and fed for years. Imagine, throwing my things out of her house simply because I am owing my landlord ordinary N150k. Nwanne, na scam, just delete yourself from the arena.

4. Colour code: These ones are more homely but guy na the same thing joor. Your calls are not often answered with excuses of church activities. They paint a picture of serious church devotee. Try getting down and you hear. " Please, this one no be my problem now o. Shuu, I still dey think of how to get color blue and you are here trying to do what I don't know" . Mugu, don't make the mistake of asking what color blue means or the response will be " am a chorister and we are using color Blue for next week Sunday Service. You won't believe it, ordinary blue shirt with good quality is now N7k". Bros, pay the price or take a walk.

5. Bad Screen: Once you call and after a few hellos, and she tells you , " hmm, can you imagine? " . This phone enhh. It's your voice I used to recognize that it's you ".
Nwanne, hang the phone or you will be on your way to Robinson Plaza for her boyfriend's bad screen.
Warri Baes, I hail o
Abeg, add yours.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Marpol
Fynestboi

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2018
You de advice us make we no fall for their trap while you Don face for all and come out. Another person needs to go and come too let's see if it's the same thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by kestolove95(m): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2018
warri girls no dey fear God again

2 Likes

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Learnstuffs: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2018
This got me cracking.

6 Likes

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by ibkkk(f): 2:50am On Feb 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by iLegendd(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny. With the link below, guys will be wiser. Thank us later.

Click to open:
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Slaye: 5:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmahunk:
While Countries and even marketers are rebranding and upgrading in different areas of life, girls, more especially Warri girls are equally rebranding. For those that have not been to Warri, let me quickly tell you that most girls in Warri see their bodies as their own crude oil. So, if you must 'drill' , be ready to pay.
However, since no one wants to be stigmatsed, they have fine tuned their methods of collecting offering. May I quickly add also that unlike Lagos and Abuja, the girls are comparatively cheap.
Now, let's look at their upgraded collection methods:

1. ISUSU: This category are the worst
type and may God help you if you fall into their trap.
They normally come with stories of how it's their turn to "pack" a purpoted monthly Isusu contribution of N50k next week ( mind you, it's always next week) but urgently needs like N10k to pay a creditor.
My, brother, there's no creditor anywhere, she is simply telling you that her fee is N10k

2. ASHEBI: These ones are everywhere. You hear stories like, ' my best friend is wedding next week and the cloth for her Ashebi is out. My problem is that my tailor said I must pay the whole N5k for sewing before he will even touch the cloth. Bros, her price na N5k

3. I don suffer group: This group are sophisticated, speak good English and carry themselves well. They love hanging out at nice eateries. If you end up with any of them, then bro, your village witches have been doing night vigil for you. They generally appear friendly and eager to please. For instance, they can ask you to park the car so they can buy recharge card and when you do, they will surprise you by buying like two N1500 cards. One for her and one for you. Nnaa, don't rejoice, she is not rich, na investment be that.
Her game starts when in the middle of a conversation or while eating she picks her handkerchief and dabs her eyes making sure that you notice. Bros ee, please pretend you did not notice or you are in for a long bumpy ride.
Assuming you make the mistake of asking, then as if reluctantly , she will tell you something like this. "Imagine Ejiro that I housed and fed for years. Imagine, throwing my things out of her house simply because I am owing my landlord ordinary N150k. Nwanne, na scam, just delete yourself from the arena.

4. Colour code: These ones are more homely but guy na the same thing joor. Your calls are not often answered with excuses of church activities. They paint a picture of serious church devotee. Try getting down and you hear. " Please, this one no be my problem now o. Shuu, I still dey think of how to get color blue and you are here trying to do what I don't know" . Mugu, don't make the mistake of asking what color blue means or the response will be " am a chorister and we are using color Blue for next week Sunday Service. You won't believe it, ordinary blue shirt with good quality is now N7k". Bros, pay the price or take a walk.

5. Bad Screen: Once you call and after a few hellos, and she tells you , " hmm, can you imagine? " . This phone enhh. It's your voice I used to recognize that it's you ".
Nwanne, hang the phone or you will be on your way to Robinson Plaza for her boyfriend's bad screen.
Warri Baes, I hail o
Abeg, add yours.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Marpol
Fynestboi

Bros You get any soft babe number for warri? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by pweshboi(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2018
lolz, I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Emmahunk(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Bros You get any soft babe number for warri? cheesy

You wan try investigative journalism?
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by tico1212(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Very, very, very funny. I enjoy hearing warri pple pigin. Dem talk alone dey make me laff, talk less of jokes. Area, I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Slaye: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmahunk:

You wan try investigative journalism?
. Yes bro cool
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2018
See casting cheesy
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by phililp(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2018
Warri peopl are too funny, I laugh in the keke, laff in the office, laff one the road... Somtimes even keke driver will be asking me "bros wetin make u laff"

The way they speak their pidgin is just so funny.. And they cant say half a sententence without putting "shuu"
Warri I hail o!

4 Likes

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Virus777: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
warri girls no dey fear God again

Who's the lady with flat nose on your profile?

She looks vaguely familiar.
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2018
VIEWING THIS TOPIC.....

1 Share

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by nolanpatt33: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmahunk bros I day shame 4 u..u jos cum hia kum dy yan rubbish...DY cast warri galss..all oda state gals do runs past warri gals..u don enter IMO state once..ASHAWO DY CRY...4 EVERYWHERE.. talk of PH..abuja...etc even KANO SELF grin

cc
WHIZKIDEFE kum see Tory oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Justbeingreal(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2018
smiley FunnY
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Nobodys(f): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2018
this one never even comot hux to see warri babes character.........abeg shift...
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:
Emmahunk bros I day shame 4 u..u jos cum hia kum dy yan rubbish...DY cast warri galss..all oda state gals do runs past warri gals..u don enter IMO state once..ASHAWO DY CRY...4 EVERYWHERE.. talk of PH..abuja...etc even KANO SELF grin

cc
WHIZKIDEFE kum see Tory oh
Bros abeg leave matter for Mathias.
Wetin the Op forget be say Runs girls be like MTN, dem dey everywhere you go.
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Chopwater: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
I miss warri girls sha bt i stil luv them. warri girls no dey fear heart break oo. if i dey lie, tell any warri girl say u re nt interested in d relationship again. even b4 u talk am, them don code since. na dere u go u hear her own version. b4 u go start to beg u no go know, by then she don delete u 4rm her list. warri girls get mind. na warri girl go call u 4 phone. hello u dey house, i dey come collect money 4 afternoon food. dis afternoon i no wan eat anytin. pls if u re making a call to any warri girl pls again don't feel too happy over d phone she wil use ur mood to capitalized on u. if u get soft mind Avoid Asking Question Like, Hw U doing, hav u eating, hw was day. those girls get brain.
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by dreamworld: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
The only thing warri girls can offer is sex
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by webbro007(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
dreamworld:
The only thing warri girls can offer is sex
u are not serious,ur sisters nor joined,I even saw ur mom been banged cause of house rent by una landlord,if am lying asked her.
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by queenfav(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lwkmd.. I don suffer group is real o. But that format pure!

1 Like

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by kevwe10(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Op,a beg leave my people alone o,how you tey know,if you never waka round ,but you urself try o,to know and study all these your point,I give u three gbosa,doh
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by dreamworld: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
webbro007:
u are not serious,ur sisters nor joined,I even saw ur mom been banged cause of house rent by una landlord,if am lying asked her.
Hehe,i will not tell nairalanders what u told me that you dad was fkucing ur little brother in the anus, while sucking ur diiick ,thre,esome things , I will not tell anyone grin
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by Apination(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Not limited to just waffi babes, but the truth of the mata b say, if u no get deve, dem no go reason ur mata cos dem no want hear say dem shoot bird e mama fly grin
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by PhilipGallagher(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hahahajajaj....burst my head
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by rawpadgin(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Funny as hell

Even @ that, we still dey catch them mugu
Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by amakadihot87(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
I love wafe babes .......dem tight i still miss d little time i spent in warri some years ago........menhhhh their activities tight

1 Like

Re: Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri by fuckboys: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
ASHEBI: These ones are everywhere. You hear stories like, ' my best friend is wedding next week and the cloth for her Ashebi is out. My problem is that my tailor said I must pay the whole N5k for sewing before he will even touch the cloth. Bros, her price na N5k
I ended my relationship with a girl this January cos of this line, after all I spent during December, she still had the guts to ask me for money for ashebi when January never even go half. Some girls are just good to be used as sacrifice. USELESS GOLDDIGGING LAZY ASS BITCHES EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Leaks Ex's Nudes Saying He Wants To Warn Other Men Against Her / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.