Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (37935 Views)

HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / I Can Write The Most Creative Articles For Your Blogs/Magazines/Product Reviews / Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by DAMEFIZZY(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Can you PM me, I have been trying to figure out this whole Fiverr thing.

jezuzboi:

On fiverr.com, it's $5 for staters... and this is for 400+/500+ words articles...

I'd like to know the sort of articles they write on those sites that attract that much from the start...

Are they massive write-ups or project-like stuffs?? You can use word count to describe...

Thanks...
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by ibrocold: 10:57am On May 12, 2018
afbstrategies:
I am ready to pay good writers to write for my site. Who is interested? cheesy
i am interested you can reach me at ibrahimbello349@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by ChocolateBunny: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
afbstrategies:
Please im interested Tola4zedon@gmail.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Darevofpeace(m): 1:54am On Nov 02, 2018
DrAuthentic:

Hi, hit me on 07030351093. Thanks
watch your back bro!
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 31, 2019
Getting paid to write articles is nice but, i think its easier to work for local merchants that will pay you in naira.

https://getpaidperarticle..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Oladokehinde(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2019
thanks for sharing

get paid instantly
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Bladebringer: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
I remember, when I wrote my scientific work, I discussed with my supervisor for a long time all the nuances, read and revised many scientific papers on the topic in order to understand what has already been studied and what else is needed to be studied. Based on this, we formulated the topic and defined the subject and object of the research. When planning to write your term paper, there are other preliminary preparations need to be done. For instance, students need to gather data, facts, literature, review more different sources of information, and compile all the useful tools for the research. As a result, the process can be tiresome and time-consuming. However, one can still seek professional assistance from top edu services at a cheap price. Here, for example, you can find different resources that offer the services of writing scientific papers, both research paper and term paper.
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by sirblend: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mobsync:

A domiciliary account is a no-brainer since they only pay via Paypal. There are three ways to go through this:

1. Change your VPN and open an account using a foreign country. I don't encourage this since the account could get limited and you could lose your funds. I lost $383 because of this. But if you'll do this, get a static VPN.

2. Alternatively, pay Paypal experts who know what they're doing here in Nigeria to open an account for you.

3. Get a Paypal exchanger to give you their Paypal address so you can use it to receive funds while they pay into your bank account in naira. Trust is a very serious issue here and you should only use reliable exchangers.

Good day.
What about the photo on the profile page. . Did you use your real photos?
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Brunicekid(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2020
Nice one!!!
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Karikapapaya(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
afbstrategies:

I am a good writer. Holla at me if serious
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by PenHub: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
afbstrategies:
i am interested
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Setharry(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) / Lust City / The River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.