Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day (1339 Views)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme / When Catholic Announced Feb. 14 As Ash Wednesday. (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2018
1) a form of exercise - dance involves series of movement and steps which is done to rhyme with a song. It is a form of exercise, no doubt when done vigorously. can't remember when last i worked-out. so, feb 14 will be an avenue to keep fit.
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2018
2) a way of bonding with people - some youths are usually isolated from others due to their addictions or personality issues. Some stay all day at home reading, watching t.v, punting, browsing etc. That day will bring people together. Hopefully, T or D gets introduced to spice up the party
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by JULIE1925(f): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2018
grin

Show me that azz cheesy I got some whip down here...lemme leave some bruises on that mousse cake grin grin grin
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by TechPanda(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2018
grin Lemme be observing
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2018
3) i'm babeless - for four years now, i've been without a babe. I've missed the kissing, touching and smooching part/fun of a relationship. I'll be attending a party of young students who love to experiment wild stuff. hopefully, i meet a slim lady who can twerk (my fantasy) at the party. I can imagine the grinding session already with my flaccid stick scrubbing her 'ikebe'
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2018
4. To ease stress - i work virtually all day. From one lesson to another. I'm also the studious type, always reading in preparation for my next lesson. My day is usually boring as such. From work to the house, after which sleep comes calling. It would be nice to unwind that day
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Babagboju(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Crazy idea,DNT ask me y.
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
5. To save cost - why waste money on call girls or waste MB watching asa akira, naomi woods, skin diamond and their likes do their thing. Simple/student parties are favourable for low-income earners. With 500 naira gate-pass, i can see and do everything live!!
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bros better get a new job before you get a stool as a gift
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Show me that azz cheesy I got some whip down here...lemme leave some bruises on that mousse cake grin grin grin
you're free to B'D'S'M me cheesy
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by JULIE1925(f): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
bignoisemaker:
you're free to B'D'S'M me cheesy

Oouuhhh...so u like pain grin ... It's very rare to see men who like being dominated and being punished for being naughty cheesy
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:
Bros better get a new job before you get a stool as a gift
hahaha... I can relate to your sarcasm/analogy
Re: Feb 14: 5 Reasons Why I Must Rock Yansh On That Day by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
JULIE1925:

Oouuhhh...so u like pain grin ... It's very rare to see men who like being dominated and being punished for being naughty cheesy
in the voice of Erigga: "my mind dirty like where dem take dey clean leg" smiley

You can't imagine the crazy things I'll do in this era of sexual revolution grin

In between...... Nice to see you're back to your naughty self @kash..... wink

(1) (Reply)

Hey Mr Cork, Im Calling You Out. / Female Orgasm During Sexual Intercourse / Toilet Fixing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.