Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy (772 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by williamsjaysblog(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2018
A Lagos based, Nigerian lady, Lola Michael Olowa by name took to Instagram to share a jaw breaking testimony of how God delivered her from Barnes.

In an Interview with JoelsBlog, Lola revealed her story through the Journey of childlessness..

She said:
Sometimes i wish we could see the future right in the present, then I wouldn't have wasted my time on tears and unbelief.
If you are wondering if there is a God, take a good look at me.
I was the one diagnosed with multiple uterine fibroids even before i knew any man
I was the one doctors said might not be able to conceive
I was the one that conceived despite the doctor's diagnosis(even though i lost the baby "Zion" at 23 weeks)
I was the one with hormonal imbalance for 2 years
I was the one doctors couldn't figure "what exactly went wrong"
I was the one who consumed plenty drugs and herbs. ......just when I decided that I've had enough and was tired of leaning on my own understanding. God decided to prove himself.
See me.... i conceived my son "Priceless" without being ill or anything. Take a good look at him, he is the best baby everyone prays for.
Just when I thought God was done with me....i was 3 months pregnant again when Priceless was 6 months and i never knew. Then i remembered my Pastor's prayer for me in 2016 "For your shame, he'll give you double".... well i kinda gave up on the prayer when P was born and he wasn't a twin.... lol.
See me now.... Just 11 months, 3 weeks after Priceless, Miemer is here!!! �������� Its amazing how this time last year, i posted that i had put to bed and I'm doing the same thing this year (don't worry, it isn't a yearly thing ��) Femi, Odiri and Ben, i guess I'm "Mama awon boys" after-all ��� Dear Lord, I'm grateful.
Just like Wale Aladejana, I'm trying to share my little story.... hope it touched you in the "littlest way"
Glory be to God!!
See Photos :

News by Joelsblog; https://joelsblog.com.ng/testimony-nigerian-lady-diagnosed-of-homornal-disorder-during-pregnancy-gives-birth-to-a-baby-boy/

Re: Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by williamsjaysblog(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by biacan(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Is that young man her husband shocked
Re: Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Donald3d(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by williamsjaysblog(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 why are u guys doing this
Re: Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by williamsjaysblog(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Is that young man her husband shocked

LOL... It's her husband
Re: Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by biacan(f): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
williamsjaysblog:

LOL... It's her husband
He's still small shocked
Re: Lady Diagnosed With Hormonal Imbalance During Pregnancy, Gives Birth To Baby Boy by williamsjaysblog(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
He's still small shocked

LOL... Let's just say he looks younger than his wife when she was pregnant... Check her on IG... She looks like a small girl now...

Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Happy / Ditto / Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.