Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter (44460 Views)

Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai / Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Growingboi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha you are the best. I just love het sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha Buhari for 2019.

I can't imagine this woman campaigning for jubrin come 2019...cos that will make her look like an hypocrite....Her not campaigning for Jubrin 2019 should prepare the Daura kingpin for a home call to daura come 2019

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Earthkumy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
When you have a copycat as a President and his wife is shouting this is not my husband
His daughter is shouting this is not my father.

And fools don't seems to read between the line

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by dollarcoolcat(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Oga
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Hespee93: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ok now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by anibi9674: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
ok.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by adaxxy: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
greatme2good:
Somehow I'm confused about this whole thing
na propaganda don't be confused.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
I dnt lyk buhari bt she is nt loyal to d marriage.
A wife shud protect her hsband

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by adaxxy: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
kennygee:
Most of our policemen have become house boys who carry hand bag for rich madams. The last international police ranking places the Nigerian police force as the joke of the millennium.

Aisha Buhari is the person of the year.

She is on a roll, and from her body language, she will join us to kick out this incompetent and wicked government.
Don't be deceived
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Sirjamo: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Baba should just let her have a full power of a first lady, It's obvious that is why she's not happy
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha stands out! ...she's bold and beautiful!

but the daura dumbskull n crew are the real
definition of gross incompetence!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Earthkumy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
When you have a copycat as a President and his wife is shouting this is not my husband
His daughter is shouting this is not my father.

And fools don't seems to read between the line

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Kellz193: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Long live our First Lady

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Eze2000(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
It's a strategy by her, criticizing her husband so she doesn't get as much criticism from Nigerians.

Lols, are u for real or u just left your brain at home? That woman is a billionaire in her own right, u think if she would give a shit if she didn't care?

she cares both for her husband and Nigeria that y making these posts in silent mode while mugus like u talk rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by ajufinz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wooohooo

They must have hacked the Woman's head...
Ehnnnmmm... Handle
grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Haganah:
See a woman that has balls.

Even the docile cowardly VP has not summoned the courage to do half of what this woman is doing.

Just replace Osibanjo with Aisha Buhari and see how Buhari will sit up to his responsibilities.

Meanwhile identify the four nairaland zombies below:

_arimo
sar_ki
N_eneUkw_nu
omenk__ives

Sarrki Should come first followd by omenkalives then ngeneukwunu or wateva he calls himself then the _arimo. seems that one iza new ass licking wannabe BMC member. Daz Oll 4 Naw

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by kachi19: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
It's a strategy by her, criticizing her husband so she doesn't get as much criticism from Nigerians.
So do you need some to tell you the risk involved as an African wife to criticise your husband then now talk of them being northerners...
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by kmaster007: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
tell ur husband to get some Brain. jst advise him not to Go for 2nd tym

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Enemyofpeace: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Only God knows when baba see dis woman's undies last. She just dey there dey jonze

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by dfrost: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:

But you can agree that it's a bold one at that.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by dinoGLGNG(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
I need her number pls
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Riwolizzy: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:
She should run for President imo. I'm not saying she should stop doing all these (sharing posts criticising the government), but I'm saying she should go the extra mile and run for President. She is VERY popular, her position has given her that publicity, she's well known to be vehemently against the failures of this govt, and her election would prove to the Western world that women are not oppressed in Nigeria. She's educated, she can speak well, etc etc. I don't know what she's waiting for.
Nigeria isn't ready for a female president yet. It will take a while.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Captain783598(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is this comment from her or
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by DaInferno(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
This woman can vote out buhari

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Okezedan(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha buhari knowns what we don't know. She is aware that buhari is death, thats the reason she is behaving this way.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by joebee1990(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
When you see something,say something.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Trending101: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Haganah:
See a woman that has balls.

Even the docile cowardly VP has not summoned the courage to do half of what this woman is doing.

Just replace Osibanjo with Aisha Buhari and see how Buhari will sit up to his responsibilities.

Meanwhile identify the four nairaland zombies below:

_arimo
sar_ki
N_eneUkw_nu
omenk__ives
y did u have to post my brother's pic on NL
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by WorldRichest: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I like this woman o....Aunty Aisha, can you be my sugar mummy? Lol embarassed..

Bold woman...Always standing for the truth, while Buhari Media Cows are always standing with cows!!

While Mama Piss supported her husband in looting the country and fought anyone that criticised her husband. What a tale of two first ladies!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Kwankwaso In Aso Rock / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.