Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (18266 Views)

"How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by abumeinben(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pretend all the way.

Rephrase: Fake it until you make it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
yea? if you try this shiit! in my work place you will get run over with a 27 tons lorry (Accident) or get stabbed on your way home from work sad.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by iSpread(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Tell that to alison madueke u think say na ordinary yansh them dey take siddon as petroleum minister? Na cum filled yansh them dey use siddon why you think say buhari no get e time again? She don suck the apc commot from buhari blockus
which kind wahala be dis
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Jethrolite(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
What are you wasting time in one company for, join and continue looking for job elsewhere that is higher then your current position. I have seen a guy grow to become executive director through this. Get connect too.
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by HeyCorleone(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Neyoor:

Is this a book?
How do i get a copy?

Yup it's a book.
Just check into any bookshop.
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by iSpread(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
yea? if you try this shiit! in my work place you will get run over with a 27 tons lorry (Accident) or get stabbed on your way home from work sad.
abeg tell me more about your own work place
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
iSpread:

abeg tell me more about your own work place
my work place is full with tattooed 6 feet tall, bald headed holigan Truck and trailer drivers, we do haulages all over Europe, from England to France, belgium, Germany, spain, portugal, Nertherlands, poland, czech republic, Italy, Greece, lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria , Austria and back to England,

Yes! i drive Trailers to Europe and back. you sure do not want to mess with trailer drivers grin

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by terzurum(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Benekruku:

And you didn't mention Juju which should have come first.

Haahhahahahahaha you are on your own!
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by ekeochaeke: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Or better still consult "The Mafia Manager:A Guide To The Corporate Machiavelli".

To get to the top is not a matter of morality. The end justifies the means.

Do you have a link to download the soft copy of the book?
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
ebonyeyes88:
Fake ass post to scheme ur way to the top.

fake ass but it works smiley
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by rawpadgin(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Will start applying these methods

U can't bring some dumb ass from nowhere to come & be heading me
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by yorex2011: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Now why would I want to go through the rigors of doing all these... To get to the top...

Kindly define top..

Lol
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by CandidNotes: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
secretkeeper:

Tips can be useful, but these things take years and years to perfect. So many people are going to get hurt along the way for you to rise VERY fast. In my years of workplace experience, I don't know how many people care about the TOP but if they are not wicked / ruthless, they hardly get it.
In fact, a "simpleton" usually wants to make a few bucks and retire after years of hustling.

But I don't know...Nigerians may be different.

Gbam, it sounds like you live in the West...
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
abumeinben:
Pretend all the way.
Rephrase: Fake it until you make it.
Yeah. This tactic works
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Will start applying these methods
U can't bring some dumb ass from nowhere to come & be heading me
Oh yes! And don't forget to share your testimonies via my whatsapp contact.
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
yorex2011:
Now why would I want to go through the rigors of doing all these... To get to the top...

Kindly define top..

Lol

Because the top is where you belong.
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
AfricaGotTalent:
Thanks for this wonderful piece. I know nairalanders will soon come for your head on this one. Lalasticlala what do you think about this?

Thanks for commenting.
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by HeyCorleone(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
ekeochaeke:

Do you have a link to download the soft copy of the book?

Unfortunately no.
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by tunnamaniah(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
See as you are making it simple, it’s not that simple, you have to read this 2 books, “rules of work by Richard Templar” and 48 laws of power by Robert Greene”.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by iSpread(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
my work place is full with tattooed 6 feet tall, bald headed holigan Truck and trailer drivers, we do haulages all over Europe, from England to France, belgium, Germany, spain, portugal, Nertherlands, poland, czech republic, Italy, Greece, lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria , Austria and back to England,

Yes! i drive Trailers to Europe and back. you sure do not want to mess with trailer drivers grin
you drive trailers to Europe and come back.
abeg, who sabi this guy...
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
tunnamaniah:
See as you are making it simple, it’s not that simple, you have to read this 2 books, “rules of work by Richard Templar” and 48 laws of power by Robert Greene”.

Did they make it simpler than this?
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Tunks2017(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Tell that to alison madueke u think say na ordinary yansh them dey take siddon as petroleum minister? Na cum filled yansh them dey use siddon why you think say buhari no get e time again? She don suck the apc commot from buhari blockus

Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
iSpread:

you drive trailers to Europe and come back.
abeg, who sabi this guy...
are you surprised? grin it's no big deal! all you need is a UK drivers licence, UK passport and a trailer HGV drivers license and a CPC.

why do you sound so Amazed? i ve been doing this job for nearly 3 years now.
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by mommaJ(f): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by iSpread(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
are you surprised? grin it's no big deal! all you need is a UK drivers licence, UK passport and a trailer HGV drivers license and a CPC.

why do you sound so Amazed? i ve been doing this job for nearly 3 years now.
are you Igbo?
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
iSpread:

are you Igbo?
my parents are Nigerians ( IGBO)
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by iSpread(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=gypsey post=64957123] my parents are Nigerians ( IGBO)[/quote
that makes you Igbo... i knew you were one... so driving is what your presently doing
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=iSpread post=64958212][/quote] how did you know i am one? how come? though you didn't believe me Initialy. besides i said my parents are Nigerians. yes! i do all kinda jobs from Road constructions to Lorry and trailer driving, grin
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by iSpread(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=gypsey post=64960007] how did you know i am one? how come? though you didn't believe me Initialy. besides i said my parents are Nigerians. yes! i do all kinda jobs from Road constructions to Lorry and trailer driving, grin[/quote
let's whatsapp
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by iSpread(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
how did you know i am one? how come? though you didn't believe me Initialy. besides i said my parents are Nigerians. yes! i do all kinda jobs from Road constructions to Lorry and trailer driving, grin
let's whatsapp
Re: How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
iSpread:

let's whatsapp
i am not on whatsaap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of A Professional Advice / Meet The New Lagos Police Command PPRO / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.