Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House (66829 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Abogwara: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wike worshiping Northerners forever.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by DocHMD: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
smokedfish:
do you know it was Kano dt gave Buhari d election last tym?...over 1.8million votes...if they can get him to PDP but nt as a candidate, then Kano votes will be divided cz majority are with Kwankwaso

Oga don't try to fool us. Let kwankwaso form his own party and divide Kano votes. The SESS bloc will not vote a bigot more terrible than Dumbohari.

I'm sure Wike and Secondus will take his money and deceive him. That's what a bigot like Kwankwaso deserve.

The days when being a pro-fulani bigotism gets people into aso rock are over.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by hedonistical: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
MrMystrO:

Atiku Detribalised?? Chai Nigerians why na? why do we easily fall for these people's gimmicks ehhh, We cant even make it a little hard for them to deceive us, Nigerians why??

Young man, Atiku is detribalised. You can accuse him of corruption or whatever drivel we all all swallow from the media (as if there's any one of them that isn't corrupt), but you can't accuse him of being an ethnic champion and ethno-Islamic bigot. Some of us know him too well.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by smokedfish: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
DocHMD:

Oga don't try to fool us. Let kwankwaso form his own party and divide Kano votes. The SESS bloc will not vote a bigot more terrible than Dumbohari.

I'm sure Wike and Secondus will take his money and deceive him. That's what a bigot like Kwankwaso deserve.

The days when being a pro-fulani bigot gets people into aso rock are over.
destabilize Kano and APC and Buhari are out
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by MrMystrO(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
hedonistical:

Young man, Atiku is detribalised. You can accuse him of corruption or whatever drivel we all all swallow from the media (as if there's any one of them that isn't corrupt), but you can't accuse him of being an ethnic champion and ethno-Islamic bigot. Some of us know him too well.

Maan, i feel really bad to hear this coming from a fellow Nigerian. That is, if you're not working for atiku or working with him on a personal level to know him well enough as you claim, Then its really really sad Indeed.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by DocHMD: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
smokedfish:
destabilize Kano and APC and Buhari are out

We agree with you. You and kwankwaso should form a party and divide kano votes so that a more liberal person can win. Thank you.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by DocHMD: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
ORIGENAL:
The way things are now, we Igbos prefer Kwas than Bubu because Kwankwaso can not hate us morethan as Buhari do. -

You are a kwankwasiya abooki from kano claiming Igbo. Stop fooling yaself.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by hedonistical: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
MrMystrO:

Maan, i feel really bad to hear this coming from a fellow Nigerian. That is, if you're not working for atiku or working with him on a personal level to know him well enough as you claim, Then its really really Indeed.

Well, I've told you what I know about him. Tell me what you know about him that I don't, since you seem to know much that we don't know.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by amnesty7: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Grundig:
If i had to choose between kwankwaso and buhari, I will happily stick with buhari.

See what buhari is? That's exactly what kwankwaso is and more. The only difference is that he is educated.

Kwankwaso was in Lagos to bail his Hausa/Fulani brothers 2 years ago after the brawl at mile 12. Kwankwaso did same in either anambra or Enugu.

Kwankwaso threw a subtle jibe at SE when the biko haram and herdsmen were running amok.

When kwankwaso was governor of kano state, he made no bones of destroying the means and livelihood of South Easterners.

Guys, kwankwaso's sins abound. This guy is more pernicious than buhari. He walks around with a chip on his shoulder. Again, I will happily have buhari rule over me than this guy.
Pathetic that the average southerner now prefers Buhari.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Cchuks27(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don't like Kwakwanso. He's too fanatical even more than Buhari himself. PDP should be careful of who they present. Kwakwanso is clearly not the man for Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Cchuks27(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Grundig:
If i had to choose between kwankwaso and buhari, I will happily stick with buhari.

See what buhari is? That's exactly what kwankwaso is and more. The only difference is that he is educated.

Kwankwaso was in Lagos to bail his Hausa/Fulani brothers 2 years ago after the brawl at mile 12. Kwankwaso did same in either anambra or Enugu.

Kwankwaso threw a subtle jibe at SE when the biko haram and herdsmen were running amok.

When kwankwaso was governor of kano state, he made no bones of destroying the means and livelihood of South Easterners.

Guys, kwankwaso's sins abound. This guy is more pernicious than buhari. He walks around with a chip on his shoulder. Again, I will happily have buhari rule over me than this guy.

Brother this is clearly the same thing I just commented without seeing your comment. Sad to say but I prefer Buhari over a Kwakwanso
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by smokedfish: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
DocHMD:

We agree with you. You and kwankwaso should form a party and divide kano votes so that a more liberal person can win. Thank you.
that dsnt solve the present pain you are in grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Duru009(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wike is an intelligent and a smith politicians
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by AdaFonju: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
eagleu:
Kwankwaso in Rivers to bail Fulani criminals in prison for killing innocent civilians?
We no go forget his atrocities to Igbo businessmen in Kano, and how he thought that pushing Hausa/Fulani agenda will send him to heaven
What did he do to Igbo businessmen in Kano
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by AdaFonju: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Agbaletu:

Yes o!
One by one, they will all come back. We are ready for APC.
They're all the same, weda pdp or apc, if pdp wins dey will move to apc & vice versa
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
eagleu:
Kwankwaso in Rivers to bail Fulani criminals in prison for killing innocent civilians?
We no go forget his atrocities to Igbo businessmen in Kano, and how he thought that pushing Hausa/Fulani agenda will send him to heaven

It's all politics.

Kwakwanso has always wanted to be president.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by APL33: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
eagleu:

Pls, what atrocities are u talking about?
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Okwyjesus(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
wingmanII:

I agree. The guy is a heavy grassroots mobilizer and quite ruthless too.

No doubt
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Okwyjesus(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Elbowroom:

Singlehandedly? Lol
U must be born yesterday

Am not arguing with you. It's the fact.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by ajebuter(f): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Aburo, why you dey vex naw?

Shey because dem never bring your own red cap abi?

Wait make l buy you one... tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by thayora: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
kwankoso is not a saleable candidate for the coming election except in kano and some fraction of the north east but Atiku remains the only candidate to give buhari a run for his money in terms of popularity and political machinaries. i would rather have person like David mark from middle belt pair along side bakare or fayose from the west than kwankoso.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by happney65: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
thayora:
kwankoso is not a saleable candidate for the coming election except in kano and some fraction of the north east but Atiku remains the only candidate to give buhari a run for his money in terms of popularity and political machinaries. i would rather have person like David mark from middle belt pair along side bakare or fayose from the west than kwankoso.

Kwankoso is the only man that can unseat Buhari and that is a Fact..PDP will do themselves a great choice if they vote for this guy..Yes..He is far better than Atikuu even with his billions and that is a fact..He came second at the APC primaries in late 2014 or thereabout defeating an Atikuu with a big War chest..

I campaigned for him then and I will still do the same..I told people then buhari is a disaster waiting to happen..He has utterly nothing to his name..I asked fans of him then to show me one of the achievements of Buhari..But not one single person could point at something

His antecedents as Govornor of Kano state speaks for him..He was the best Govornor then better than Fashola..

He is sellable..He campaigned far and wide then for the primaries..He wasn't a local champion..and he came second defeated Atikuu by a wide margin..

AryaSand if this dude becomes the candidate of the PDP abeg vote for him..I don start my campaign for him sha..
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Sadiqsdq: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
And only him can do something as a governor in nigeria

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Elbowroom: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Okwyjesus:

Am not arguing with you. It's the fact.

Well u can only deceive your irks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.