Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos (1120 Views)

See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is new... A 'unique' couple became the center of attraction at their wedding ceremony today after deciding to turn up in roller skates. The couple and their wedding team including the groomsmen and bridal train - blocked a highway as they rolled happily after the wedding ceremony with many residents gathered to catch a glimpse of them.

A Facebook user shared the photo without disclosing where the special wedding took place.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/unique-couple-team-arrive-wedding-roller-skates-photos.html

Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by HungerBAD: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lovely.

I am showing up in a " Boris"

My fellow Ajepako guys here, don't just pretend you did not ride a Boris and played KOSO growing up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by extremelygolden: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by Oxster(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
K

Meanwhile who saw how city trashed Leicester?
Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hain ! cheesy
I know "game of thrones themed wedding " Nigeria.
Which one is this now? cheesy
Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by lalanice(f): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
That one don remove transportation wahala
Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by MetroBaba1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lovely.

I am showing up in a " Boris"

My fellow Ajepako guys here, don't just pretend you did not ride a Boris and played KOSO growing up.

Repping

Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin Lol, look at the little groom, they're really enjoying the moment Thanks to the dark skin mofo and his accomplice.

HML
Re: Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2018

(1)

Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? / "Does Your Lover's Past "Body Count" Matter?" - See Brutal Responses / What The Most Memorable Thing U Have Done For A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.