Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo (3740 Views)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Martiyu:

Why are you so pained?
To think that i'm pained goes a long way to show how low your IQ is, perhaps you need an upgrade. Indeed, i was right with my earlier statement, hence your quotes were unnecessary. Shalom !
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by Martiyu(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
badboywizzy:
To think that i'm pained goes a long way to show how low your IQ is, perhaps you need an upgrade. Indeed, i was right with my earlier statement, hence your quotes were unnecessary. Shalom !

Why don't we break it down to see whose IQ is indeed low.

Your first post shows a loser who is crying � for an alignment with the "west" but when someone showed you the lack of tact in the manner with which your lots went about it ab initio, you could not even engage in a reasonable dialogue but rather, in your brute way of approaching things... You attacked a sensible post... Foaming in the mouth � that Yorubas are your woes.

Speak of people with low IQ and you should come first in their committee.

2 Likes

Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by able20(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Beremx:
The reason has not changed. The south still feeds the north. Shame on Lugard!
That explains the reason they call the north Parasite since 1914.
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by GenghisAlexa1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think we should try Confederalism in 2019 instead of General Elections. We need to compete to grow.

Most Importantly
#YoungNigerian2019
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by MiyettiAllah: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Dig whatever you like, the fact remains

The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future. – The Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello

angry angry
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by urahara(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
omohayek:

This is 100% correct: the only reason for the continued existence of the fiction called "Nigeria" has always been the dependence of the less productive, less educated northern part of the country on subsidies from the south. Nothing else has ever held this sham of a nation together.

It shall never be well with Lord lugard
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by Asshurbanipal: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
They have started defending their master. They know themselves
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by Asshurbanipal: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Martiyu:

Why don't we break it down to see whose IQ is indeed low.

Your first post shows a loser who is crying � for an alignment with the "west" but when someone showed you the lack of tact in the manner with which your lots went about it ab initio, you could not even engage in a reasonable dialogue but rather, in your brute way of approaching things... You attacked a sensible post... Foaming in the mouth � that Yorubas are your woes.

Speak of people with low IQ and you should come first in their committee.
Which tact? Stop lopking for cheap excuses. He asked you the tact used for the installation of emir in illorin. Answer us? Which woes? Why do you think you are faring any better? Because of osibade? You deserve more insult.
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by kotv: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is a history that everyone knows. It has yet to change.
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by technicallyrich(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
madridguy:
I can bet this majority of posters above foaming are from the number one parasitic region in Nigeria. You hardly see the SS people shouting like them.
i am ijaw and i want a country of our own,either niger delta republic or biafra.
Mind you igbos have every right to complain as two of their core state abia and imo are part of nigerdelta not forgeting their population in rivers and delta.
Quit the c lave attitude and be a real man.
No wonder oyorobas are the weakest tribe in africa.
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by Asshurbanipal: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
madridguy:
I can bet this majority of posters above foaming are from the number one parasitic region in Nigeria. You hardly see the SS people shouting like them.
Now this parasite has his mind fixated on oil. Was there any oil in 1914
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by OnyeOGA(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
GMBuhari:
Dig up anything DIGABLE
Nigeria's unity is non negotiable
why is the zoo not Negotiable?
Re: The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo by Martiyu(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Which tact? Stop lopking for cheap excuses. He asked you the tact used for the installation of emir in illorin. Answer us? Which woes? Why do you think you are faring any better? Because of osibade? You deserve more insult.

Oh, you should have come when it still got my attention

You are a little too late bro and I don't flog dead issues

Keep the insult for yourself.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Election Photo: Caption This Pic Of Sanwo-olu And Jimi Agbaje / Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. / Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.