Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (1505 Views)

NASS Not Contributing Anything To Nigeria's Progress - Sagay / Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / Senator Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria's Progress, Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: - by Donpresh95(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
The lack of vision by our past leaders made them not to see they future and start ahead of time to make plans but rather chose to loot our money after distracting our attention into Ethnic and Religious conflict among ourselves
Re: - by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: - by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: - by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: - by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: - by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: - by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: - by owbabs: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pro 29:18
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Proverbs 29:2
“When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.”

2 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Either u nigerians are too busy looking at developed countries or u are unaware of all that been done and is being done in nigeria or both. I researched various cities and they look to be developing but u folks seeem to expect development overnight u cant compare decades of work with whats happening in a developing 9ja,

Instead why dont u be apart of the change and groth ?
Are u voting? u get yer pvc and study on the candidates ?
Re: - by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
that's the same generic third world development ,nothing spectacular
i see u fall into class 1 . Looking at developed contries decades of work and comparing nigeria to what u see. U want a ready made country.

U dont have 1. So u can find a way to "get out" or u can work with where u are. U got ya Pvc?
Re: - by BankeSmalls(f): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
As of today February 11th 2018, there are no talks whatso ever about abolition of child labor in Nigeria. All the political topics of discussion are totally irrelevant.check all the news sources, totally irrelevant . When will it be the right time to ban and criminalize Child labor /house boy/house girl and also ban street Hawking. That's lack of vision

Baba, take a chill pill and relax, how did you want the millions of almajirins to feed if not child labour?
Re: - by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2018

4 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
you have no idea what you're talking about .
grin i most certainly do.Go get ya pvc.
Re: - by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: - by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
you have no idea what you're talking about . who wants a ready made country? those photos represent a vision of the way things should be ,and as we speak there are no p;ans whatsoever o build an organized society, just mediocre third world development which doesn't last and has no significant impact on the lives of the citizens . what does it take to outlaw child labor and street hawking? all the fvcking roads being built have no sidewalks . when will the sidewalks be included., sidewalks usually come first before the actual road.
U dont think the abuja rail line is development ? U dont think the steps nigeria has beeen makin in rice production is development? Or the yam exporting?

U want sidewalks take it to the commissioner. But thats come next term .
Re: - by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2018
-
Re: - by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
I dont live in Nigeria man. I'm staring up a discussion on Nigeria's progress. I don't have to give a fvck ,But I like brainstorming ideas
if u dont live there ,then u cant brainstorm ideas, ive tried that. U cant fix the country nor can affect it because u dont have the power to vote and put the right learders in place.

An why didnt u say u wasnt in nigeria grin i thought u was 1 of those wailers

MODALSOUL1:
I dont think so
then u arent looking for development like u claim. smiley Bye
Re: - by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
You suck dick? You can suck my balls then i'll cum on your head .
undecided
Re: - by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
As of today February 11th 2018, there are no talks whatso ever about abolition of child labor in Nigeria. All the political topics of discussion are totally irrelevant.check all the news sources, totally irrelevant . When will it be the right time to ban and criminalize Child labor /house boy/house girl and also ban street Hawking. That's lack of vision

MODFIED : nigeria has had child labor laws in place for 10 years now.
https://www.voanews.com/a/child-labor-still-common-in-parts-of-nigeria/1747147.html

Re: - by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
compare the two markets below . you know why? black people are fvcking animals man. No difference from 200 years ago

In Nigeria any random dirty clown can just set up a tent and sell without registering and license or billboards sign .
im just curious what u think u are accomplishing with this? U arent in nigeroa u cant vote change. And streeet hawers are not the biggest problem on nigerias streets . fulani, boko haram terriost walking freely on them are. Rather they be tackled before police are unleashed on street sellers tryinb 2 make a living.

But lagos has banned street hawking back in 2016
http://www.africanews.com/2016/07/27/nigeria-lagos-enforces-ban-on-street-hawking//

Im just really on this thread grin
Re: - by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2018
-
Re: - by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
What's the difference between the pics below ? That's why Nigeria is a third world shitthole
developing . I told u yer not looking at the development nigeria is making.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/lagos-roll-first-set-5000-new-commercial-buses-six-months/

Re: - by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 12, 2018

3 Likes

Re: - by GMBuhari: 1:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Corruption
Re: - by 4kDdullard: 1:24am On Feb 12, 2018
We are in a shithole.I standwithyou bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by bolanto24(m): 1:34am On Feb 12, 2018
A thought provoking and an eye opening thread.
Re: - by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
Lets see how that turns out in 5 years . the previous yellow buses were at one point also new. what happened to that? also,look at the Nigerian map. Lagos is less than 1 percent of the entire Nigeria. and these buses don't even cover the entire Lagos . It doesn't add up. Let me tell you this , every country has nice spots man. I have a friend from Peru and I've visited there. Peru has underground subways and its two cities are more developed and beautiful than Lagos but it's still a third world country. Lagos is not even up to most African cities. look ,all those projects you showed are generic third world projects . nothing spectacular towards a developed first world nation.
you don't have to advertise those mediocre projects. when Nigeria starts developing on the right path,everyone will know .
these new 1s are more modern with the time . The improvement u where trying to cmpare with trainport in developed countries.
So why are u dismissing it now
More of the buses below .
https://buzznigeria.com/see-new-vehicles-replace-danfo-lagos/

What exactly do u think u are doing dismssing development? U dont seem to want the progress u claim. U dismiss every mobile step upwards i brought u

. U want a magic trick that will make nigeria america overnight .u dont want discussion on improving the country ,u want to rant. Okies. Enjoy fustrating yerself.bye wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies – Mrs Ogechi / If Saraki Is A Betrayer, What Of Tinubu? / Presidency Blames Late Yaradua For ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.