Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Legacy(series 2) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Legacy(series 2) (9933 Views)

The Life; Death And The Legacy Of Christopher Okigbo By An Admirer / BLOOD LEGACY - Action Thriller / Formal Education Is No Longer The Best Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Legacy(series 2) by nkemdave(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2018
I really do understand ur plight.

No issues bruv wink

Always there for you smiley

Wishing u higher grades in ur academics
Re: The Legacy(series 2) by nkemdave(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2018
frankline461:
No, this is not another update like you expected. I've come to tell you guys what a disappointment I am, how I can't stick to my words and keep to my promises even though I've made endless ones. How this school and its batching schedule has thrown away any little hope of Writting something during my break. Yeah, we didn't vacate, but we've resumed, I mean, who does that...

So, I've taken down the previous updates and and the future ones, I can't write without peace and right now, there's none to be found anywhere around here.

I've decided to just keep on writing as little as I can until I finish Series two, just making it an hobby and no pressure to update....

I know I've let everyone down including myself and I know there's no way I can make up for it.. But I truly am sorry, very very sorry.....

nkemdave, AndyGlobal, Godwinfury, skubido, phreshb, hirhrdris, genius43, Adeculate, pinkfeet and all those I couldn't mention, thanks for sticking around with this dumbass and I'm sorry that you had hope in him.....

Till we meet again!

I will be waiting.

Kindly do mention me once you are back.

Wishing u the best of luck wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alice Munro Wins The 2013 Nobel Prize For Literature / St. Janet Poetic Yoruba Lyrics / Chacha The Slut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.