Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is (861 Views)

James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by TizaBaibe(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
EXCERPTS FROM THE INTERVIEW OF PROF. STEPHEN ADEBANJI AKINTOYE A RENOWNED PROFESSOR OF HISTORY

1. The Tiv nation had been in existence for thousands of years before the Fulani migrated to Nigeria

2. Tiv were not conquered, they were too strong to be conquered

3. Tiv are one of the most warlike people ever in black Africa

4. When the Tiv people marched out with their poisoned arrows, no body could stand their way

5. In 1900 the British invaded the Tiv land and the Tiv marched out with their poisoned arrows and faced the British, the British had to withdraw

6. Governor Ortom is becoming the great hero of our time, he said things that are surprising to those of us in the South

7. Until the 18th century Fulani were not part of the country called Nigeria

8. It is terrible to have news of Fulani herdsmen being in control of some territories

9. It's seems to me that the Fulani are following a plan, you see it in their statements

10. How can someone be talking of conquering the people of his own country in the 21st century

compiled by Dan Mashin a Radical Activist

Re: Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by feemi: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Shege munci!
Re: Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

msugh Kpshi

☣ ☠
Re: Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by nathanccr(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2018
I know TIV people to be strong and great men but Ortom, I knoweth not
Re: Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by iambijo(m): 2:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Ortom is a drowning man
Re: Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by pocom35: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tiv land is the most backward in the whole benue state..

Makurdi is the worst state capital ever..
Never seen a capital with olden days huts with thatch roofs littered around ..
So sensible infrastructure...no tangible industries..not even a single flyover..

Tiv has issues with virtually all it neighbors..Idoma, jukun , kogi people..
I am not being sentimental..these are facts
Re: Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by EmekaA125(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fools that Fulani herders are slicing like soft bread in their own home. Idiotic animals
Re: Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is by EmekaA125(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Most weakest State/tribe in NorthCentral.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Mamman Shata / Dapchi Girls: Why Boko Haram Refused To Release My Daughter – Father / Wait And See, Presidency Tells Those Doubting Anti-corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.