Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks (2111 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / 12 Signs To Know That You Are Been Manipulated By Your Lover Or Partner / Can You Share Your Social Media Logins With Your Lover Or Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Get your own copy of these Ebooks now and learn how to prepare different types of foods, drinks, and snack. My recipes are very easy to understand and self explanatory. These Ebooks are carefully written that even a layman can understand it.
Even if you are already a master cook, you can get any ebook you want so that you can know more and become a professional cook grin
Men will enjoy this ebook more. Trust me guys, even if you dont have money to take your girl out, get this any of these ebooks and you can impress your girl with your newly found cooking skills! wink
Ladies will also enjoy this ebook. You know the saying the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? It is very true! I can vouch for that. A man with full belle will have no reason to complain and will be happier, get your own copy of these ebooks and you will really enjoy it.

MY EBOOKS ARE FREE. YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY CAUSE OF EDUCATING THE MASSES FOR FREE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Seun, drop a WhatsApp message to me and you get a free copy of all the ebooks you want.
Mods are free to drop a WhatsApp message also to get a free copy of any ebook that you want.

Farano
Rocktation
Dominique
Naijacutee
Puskin
Ujsizzle
Lalasticlala
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2018
We have the EBOOK OF SNACKS. Which contains recipes to different Nigerian snacks.
Full list of recipes in the EBOOK OF SNACKS includes :
1 - Egg roll
2 - Puff puff
3 - Nigerian buns
4 - Doughnuts
5 - Meatpie
6 - Samsosa
7 - Spring roll
8 - Fish roll
9 - Akara (Bean cake)
10 - Pancake
11 - Caramel coconut flakes
12 - Plantain chips
13 - Chin Chin
14 - Sausage roll
Send a WhatsApp message to 09060456057 to get this ebook now for free.

Grab your copy now! Cover page and screenshot of the ebook below

Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2018
We also have the EBOOK OF DRINKS, where you learn how to prepare different international and local drinks. Mostly American drinks because Americans know how to enjoy drinks! Full list of drinks in the ebook
1 - Mojito cocktail
2 - Screwdriver drink
3 - Mimosa drink
4 - Gin Rouz cocktail
5 - Homemade lemonade
6 - Simple fruit punch
7 - Rum punch cocktail
8 - Nigerian Chapman
9 - Vanilla milkshake
10 - Banana milkshake
11 - Choco milkshake
12 - Strawberry milkshake
13 - Strawberry & watermelon smoothie
14 - Peanut butter & banana smoothie
15 - Mango yogurt smoothie

I know alot of master chefs on nairaland knows some of these drinks but i am sure you don't know all. So why waste time? Grab your own copy now on WhatsApp 09060456057. Wow your lover with the very special strawberry milkshake wink I promise you that he/she will thank you for it. Cover and screenshot of the ebook below.

Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2018
We have EBOOK OF LOCAL SPECIALS. I wrote all the Ebooks here but i have a favourite, the EBOOK OF LOCAL SPECIALS, its a combination of igbo and yoruba delicacies and some other dishes that aren't of nigeria but we have taken it over like it is our own and we are even enjoying it more than the orginal owners grin like the sharwama. Full list of delicacies in the Ebook includes :
1 - Asun
2 - Gizdodo
3 - Chicken peri peri
4 - Nkwobi
5 - Isi Ewu
6 - Goat meat peppersoup
7 - Catfish peppersoup ( Point n Kill) grin
8 - Moi moi
9 - Abacha ( African salad) more like Nigerian salad grin
10 - Okpa (Bambaranut)
11 - Yam porridge
12 - Nigerian coleslaw
13 - Sharwama

There are two ways of preparing yam porridge in this ebook, if you know one way, you don't know the other way tongue Get your own copy now and start trying them out

Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Finally we have EBOOK OF RICE, SPAG & NOODLES. I love rice, i love spag and noodles but this isn't my favourite ebook sad thats life grin Full list of recipes in the Ebook.
1 - Fried rice
2 - Jellof rice
3 - Rice and stew
4 - Jellof rice and beans
5 - Concoction rice
6 - Ofada rice
7 - Coconut rice
8 - Special spaghetti wink
9 - Coconut spaghetti
10 - Curry and crayfish noodles
11 - Noodle soup
12 - Special noodles wink
13 - Fried noodles and sardine

Grab your own copy now and try these delicious recipes out. If you know 2 ways of preparing noodles before, when you get this ebook you will know 4 more ways! Your lover or partner will never get tired of eating your noodles. Grab your own copy now on WhatsApp 09060456057.

Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2018
Simply drop a WhatsApp message to the number 09060456057 and request for the ebook of your choice.
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grab your copy now! Free of charge!
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Get your ebooks now and start learning. Simply drop a WhatsApp message to 09060456057 to grab ur own copy now.
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
thanks op. I v been to whatsapp and i got the eBooks. now I can up my kitchen runs and and relief mommy.
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2018
WestGodspower:
Get your own copy of these Ebooks now and learn how to prepare different types of foods, drinks, and snack. My recipes are very easy to understand and self explanatory. These Ebooks are carefully written that even a layman can understand it.
Even if you are already a master cook, you can get any ebook you want so that you can know more and become a professional cook grin
Men will enjoy this ebook more. Trust me guys, even if you dont have money to take your girl out, get this any of these ebooks and you can impress your girl with your newly found cooking skills! wink
Ladies will also enjoy this ebook. You know the saying the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? It is very true! I can vouch for that. A man with full belle will have no reason to complain and will be happier, get your own copy of these ebooks and you will really enjoy it.

MY EBOOKS ARE FREE. YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY CAUSE OF EDUCATING THE MASSES FOR FREE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Seun, drop a WhatsApp message to me and you get a free copy of all the ebooks you want.
Mods are free to drop a WhatsApp message also to get a free copy of any ebook that you want.

Farano
Rocktation
Dominique
Naijacutee
Puskin
Ujsizzle
Lalasticlala

i am interested.. this my whatsapp
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2018
mistel:
thanks op. I v been to whatsapp and i got the eBooks. now I can up my kitchen runs and and relief mommy.
I hope u enjoy it sir.
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2018
WestGodspower:

Farano
Rocktation
Dominique
Naijacutee
Puskin
Ujsizzle
Lalasticlala

wow. i just got the e books. thank you so much. many things to learn. Kudos op
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Drlouis415:

wow. i just got the e books. thank you so much. many things to learn. Kudos op
Thank God sir. I hope you enjoy it.
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by kidslover: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Am interested
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by kidslover: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for the share
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Charmingsoul: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Am interested please
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Charmingsoul: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Got it
Thanks for the share
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Lukmann(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
I also need a copy of the e-book.. Thanks in advance
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by WestGodspower(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
kidslover:
Thanks for the share
Thank God boss! Enjoy!
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Kweeen(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
WestGodspower:
Thank God boss! Enjoy!
Please I'm interested in the eBook as well o...hope its still available...thankss
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Kweeen(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kweeen:

Please I'm interested in the eBook as well o...hope its still available...thankss
Got it! All free, thanks so much
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
I'm very much interested in the Ebook please. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
WestGodspower:
Get your ebooks now and start learning. Simply drop a WhatsApp message to 09060456057 to grab ur own copy now.
Thanks op.. just got mine now completely free of charge.
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by SIaye: 1:13am On Feb 24, 2018
WestGodspower:
I hope u enjoy it sir.

I'm interested in the ebook, sent you a message
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by LamarJR(m): 2:27am On Feb 24, 2018
@WestGodspower, I left you a message on whatsapp, need my free copy Plz
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:35am On Feb 24, 2018
This is fascinating, I'm interested..
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Burgerlomo: 5:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Biko how can I get an ebook on how to fry eggs cool
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by GHDC: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Good day West Godspower, Pls Am interested in the ebooks .Thank you
Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by SIaye: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Thanks A lot Op, I have gotten my ebooks all for free, awoof sweet o grin cheesy

Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by SIaye: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2018
MyzDee:
I'm very much interested in the Ebook please. Thanks in anticipation.

Wait.. So you nor sabi cook too like me? cheesy

Re: Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks by Pip36(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Am interested. 07031680576

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Christain Girl Not Above 26 Years Marry Urgently / Corps Member Blasted For Faking His Proposal To Girlfriend, At Their Passing Out / See How My Father Chased Away My Very Rich fiance (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.