Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" (51982 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Likes My Hair" - DJ Cuppy Teases Nigerian Girls / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
eewww!! what kinda ugly creature is this? sad
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by badhtking(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
007author:
Can I just slide my dick inbetween her boobs already
Why are you thinking what am thinking in my mind

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by jonero4(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
u tink u r doing me.u r doing urself..
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by GindoX(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
jayson87:
Roman Ugliest. the only thing you showcase is those boobs that has nipples pointing south.

Pointing south, má home town? grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by GindoX(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Culin:
Your husband has no regards for you then. If he doesn't mind you exposing everything on social media then I guess he wouldn't mind sharing you with other men.

Cukin, how vaa grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by martinz1: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=maverickdude post=65000900]Please,where are those good twitter dudes to help us with covering her up.

Something like this cry[/quote ;]
grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by bewla(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Philinho:
Are we all your husband? Cover it joor
why won't he after all no baby food for four years after birth natural factory is here with enough supply
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by Maximus85(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ayodele70:
Popular Nigerian Instagram celeb, Roman Goddess, who got married to her white lover two weeks ago has addressed critics who tell her to cover up.

According to her, her husband likes it.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/stop-telling-me-to-cover-up-my-husband.html

Your husband is a fool.
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by edupedia: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
megrimor:
If this tyrant called Buhari did not concede defeat when he wasn't in power

Is it now that he has tasted honey that he will concede defeat?

But, let me remind him that he is small compared to Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar ate grasses for 7years

If Buhari tries anything funny, he will lick the "poo" of his cows for 8years

Tyrant

..typically confused Blackman quoting irrelevant bible verses recklessly...olodo...
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by banre(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
F
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by banre(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
face and boobs get different colour.

she looks horrible.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by donjon: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
her face and boobs Na different color Sha? Na war o!!!
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by donjon: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
her face and boobs Na different color Sha? Na war o!!!
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by Bustincole(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by Bustincole(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
maverickdude:
Please,where are those good twitter dudes to help us with covering her up.

Something like this cry

Like dis

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by donjon: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
u are blessed, @ last poster

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gold colored face, peach colored bwezz
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
bulb dey inside her head ni... oh! she's got an idea
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by iammolise(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
shocked I don't think there's any cloth that can cover this one oh... Any clothe this one wears with struggle for space and freedom chai!....

Like someone above said; she's indeed in a "sex contract", let her just make sure she make enough profits before contract terminate grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by santopelele(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
megrimor:
If this tyrant called Buhari did not concede defeat when he wasn't in power

Is it now that he has tasted honey that he will concede defeat?

But, let me remind him that he is small compared to Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar ate grasses for 7years

If Buhari tries anything funny, he will lick the "poo" of his cows for 8years

Tyrant
UNCLE, EASY ABEG!
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by stuffs4me(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
This woman boobs look like buttocks.
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by bimbim75: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ayodele70:
Popular Nigerian Instagram celeb, Roman Goddess, who got married to her white lover two weeks ago has addressed critics who tell her to cover up.

According to her, her husband likes it.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/stop-telling-me-to-cover-up-my-husband.html

Cover up,useless woman!stop disgracing womanhood.
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
brainpower:
I'm not one of those that like saying "mind your business" but in this instance ill do it.

she was able to get a husband by flaunting her breasts, so I don't see why she should stop now especially since she said her hubby likes it that way.

A lot of the ladies here are busy cohabiting with men while some men are busy training their girlfriends in school just for the hope of marriage. So let her be.

Abi?
That's how she got her husband and that's one of the ways to keep him.
Nigerians will never mind their business, always pokenosing like their life depends on other people.

Moreover her boob's huge o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by Rodeoz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
afam1992:
what is this.
It's Bullcrap I swear....
Re: Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" by Jamesmarvellous7: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
sunnyboi:
Aunty Boob Goddess, the white water melon you're displaying looks more like ANUS than breast. Please face your S3x contract abi marriage grin Modern Olosho

abeg go and sleep,wat concerns you,is she ur wife,bizzy body, just go and mind ur business and pray that u become famous like her,amebo(drinking paracetamol in some ones else headache )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.