Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Birthmark - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Birthmark (142264 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthmark by skubido(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
frankiemorasky7:
pls i need the complete story of birthmark; anyone with the proper information should direct me

call 999
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
My sincere apology for the long silence.

Been having lots of challenges lately. My brain just dried off kind of, i have not completed it but will do as soon as possible.

My sincere apologies to all my followers and readers.

Kindly bear with me.

It is a phase and I know it will pass...

Thank you.
skubido:
maami, what's up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthmark by Ann2012(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
BOLAPE:

Been having lots of challenges lately. My brain just dried off kind of, i have not completed it but will do as soon as possible.

Kindly bear with me.

Thank you.

God will see you through ma'am
Remain positive

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by skubido(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
BOLAPE:

Kindly bear with me.

Thank you.

Tanks a lot for replying us.. like feedback

maami, God see you through ooooo,,

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Ibunkun1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
BOLAPE:

Kindly bear with me.

Thank you.
God Is Your Strenght Ma'am.Be Strong

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by frankiemorasky7(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2018
pls am still waiting for the complete story of this work... any update?

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dear My People!

Compliments of the season to you all!

How have you been?

Please accept my sincere apologies for the prolonged silence. Life has been happening to me but we thank God for his Unfailing mercy at all time.

Here is the final chapter on BIRTHMARK.

Brace yourself for a long Post. ENJOY!

Regards

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
TWENTY-THREE
Light streamed into the room and bathed her sleeping form with it. She squinted against the sudden ray of the sunlight. She remembered pulling the blinds and plunging the room into complete darkness before dropping into the bed last night.
Who is the idiot who pulled apart those blinds for God’s sake? The angry thought ran through her mind, even in the state of semi-consciousness.
‘Wake up, sleeping princess! Your breakfast is here.’ His voice penetrated her foggy mind.
Her heart leaped in joy, raced in excitement before she reined it as she remembered she was supposed to be angry with him. Her eyes opened closely and saw him placing her tray of breakfast on the bedside table. He sat down beside her and stared down at her face.
Their eyes met and held for several humming seconds.
‘Hi,’ He smiled.
‘You were an asshole.’ Her voice came out huskier than intended. She coughed slightly to clear it.
‘Accepted. Thank you for everything. I appreciate you.’
‘Don’t thank me. I did it for the kids. They shouldn’t lose their father after they just know him.’ She shrugged as she sat up in bed. The smell of hot cocoa wafted into her nostril. She picked up the tray of toast and hot beverage and started eating.
‘Why are you staring at me? I am not going to thank you for bringing my breakfast. You made it your business to do that.’ Her lips wanted to curve up in a smile but she firmed it and concentrated on her meal.
‘I love you, babe. Be my wife. Complete my life and make me whole again.’ His eyes were stormy with emotion. It was in contrast to his sober, slightly shaking voice.
‘Whoa! Whoa!’ Her mouth opened in surprise as she stared at him.
‘Please! Don’t turn me down, please. I am begging you.’ He took the plastic tray with her half-eaten meal from her laps and returned it to the bedside table. He took her left wrist which had gone limp in his hand while he fumbled for the bulge in his pocket which she hadn’t noticed initially.
She was still searching for the right reasons in her head to refuse his marriage proposal when he slipped the simple exquisitely cut engagement ring into her finger.
‘Do you like it? We can change it if you don’t want that one.’ He sounded anxious. She held her finger up to admire it. It caught the light and sent out sparkles.
‘What makes you so sure I will accept your marriage proposal?’ Her voice was reflective. She wasn’t looking at him, so she didn’t see him swallow hard.
‘I am not sure. I just needed to try my luck. You stood my past without shaking. No other woman ever did. It gave me hope that you must feel something for me.’ They both thought about Adenike as she turned to look at him. ‘You have always been mine. It was a pity I drove you away with my youthful selfishness. I was such an asshole.’ He scrubbed his hand down his face.
‘You were more than a dumbass, no question about that. I am part of your past. You didn’t drive me away. It was predestined. I wouldn’t have been rich if it hadn’t happened that way and I won’t have it any other way. I love being rich, please. I wouldn’t have gotten the gut to reach out into the world if I continued to be the little meek house girl I was back then.’ She had a wicked smirk on her face. His eyes narrowed at her.
‘You have never told me how you become so wealthy. How did you turn into Delilah Smith?’
‘I am sure you don’t want to know. Let’s just leave it at that.’ She flashed him a mischievous smile.
‘Hmmm. Anyway, you should just thank me for raping you as it drives you to reach out for your wealth.’ He tried to pull a serious face as her face clouded with anger.
‘You are a bastard. I swear.’ She swung her fist to hit him on the chest but he caught her hand smartly and yanked her into his arms.
‘I have missed you. I miss everything about you.’ He murmured against her lips before he bit her lower lips lightly. Her breath caught and she stared into his eyes.
‘Where are the kids?’ Her voice was breathless, husky.
‘They are busy downstairs. Yusuf is watching over them.’ He seemed to read her thought clearly. He sampled her mouth again, nipping, molding and teasing them apart with his lips.
‘It has been too long. You have spoiled me for other men. I need you now.’ She pulled out of his arms.
‘Really? You have not been with any other man since we met again?’ His eyes glittered with satisfaction and triumph.
‘Why are you asking that silly question as if you don’t know?’ She hissed as she pulled up her tank top and yanked it off.
His breath caught in his throat as he stared at her naked, heaving breasts with its dusky tips. Blood roared through his vein and went straight to his loin. The bulge in his shorts grew bigger and more visible. She stared at it with a bold and hungry look which aroused him the more.
‘You are killing me, baby!’ His t-shirt went sailing.
‘Is the door locked?’ She asked as she crawled across the bed and straight into his arms.
‘Yes, it is.’ He dived for her lips. All thoughts flew out of her mind afterward.
The kiss went on and on even as they struggled to get the rest of their clothing off. His fingers and mouth were everywhere on her body. His teeth nipped and grazed her nipples, making her gasp for breath. His fingers caressed the lips of her womanhood, circled and teased the bud until she exploded all over his questing fingers.
He dipped a finger into her dripping wetness before she could catch her breath and her body went limp. She held his face to her breast as he suckled lightly and lifted her hips against his fingers.
‘I want you now! Please!’ She urged him and breathed a sigh of relieve when he settled between her thighs.
‘Can you get pregnant?’ He asked quietly as he nudged her thighs apart and the tip of manhood pushed gently against her entrance.
‘No, I am on birth control.’ She pushed her hips against him. He went deeper and panted out his breath.
‘I want another baby from you.’ He smiled, even as he gritted his teeth against the pleasurable pain. Her heart gave a lurch at the thought of carrying another baby but she pushed it away.
‘Not now, baby. We have two already.’ She pushed him over and straddled him. ‘Hang on for your life, sweetie!’ She grinned fiercely and rode them both into ecstasy. They exploded together and she collapsed over him.
‘That was explosive! You blew my mind away.’ He grinned into her neck as he caressed her smooth slender back with a light gentle stroke. She purred like a satisfied cat and burrowed into him.
‘I am just resting. We will go for the second round shortly.’ Her smile was smug.
‘Have you forgotten it is broad daylight? Your kids are downstairs waiting for you to come down.’ He reminded her with an amused chuckle.
‘It sucks to be a parent at times. I will come over to your house in the night after they have gone to sleep.’ She rested her jaw on her folded arms which were on his chest and tugged playfully at his lower lips.
‘Move into my house. Your siblings are old enough to stay on their own. I don’t want to be separated from you any longer. I am all yours. No need to steal what belongs to you.’ He separated his legs and trapped her between his legs. His manhood nudge at her stomach.
‘We can have sex without getting married nah.’ Her voice was petulant.
‘No way, madam. I want all of you to myself. You better work towards picking a wedding date soon or I will do it for you. I have already asked for your hand in marriage from chenille but she wanted me to talk to you first. So, sweetheart, do fast or I will start planning your wedding for you.’ He tapped her nose playfully before trailing it down and pinching a nipple. It tightened immediately.
‘Don’t start what you won’t end, please. I have heard you. I will think about it.’ She slapped his hand away.
‘I went to see your step-mother.’ His voice was casual, conversational. Her head snapped up and stared at him. She assumed her ears were deceiving her.
‘Can you repeat that please?’ It always amused him the way her eyes could move from warmth to coldness in a blink of an eye.
‘Mama T told me what happened at the hospital. We went to see her at the hospital where she is working as a cleaner. That woman is a working corpse. Please find it in your heart to forgive her, Fatiha. I am begging you.’
‘You have no right to go behind me to see her. I should have run her down with the car when I had the opportunity. You wouldn’t have gotten the chance to go and see her if she is already dead.’ She wriggled free from his hold and rolled to her feet.
‘Snap out of it, babe. She treated you badly when you were a kid, are you not better off now? Her kids are under your care. They are living under your roof. They have a right to see their mother.’ He got to his feet too.
‘That is perfectly okay by me. You can take them to see her. After all, you have gone to see her behind my back anyway. It is none of my business. She died the day I left my father’s household.’ She removed a towel from the set in her wardrobe and wrapped it around her body. Her movement was jerky and full of cold restraint.
He took a few calming breaths as he reached for a bigger towel from the same set. That earned him a glare from her. His lips twitched in amusement. She hissed furiously and headed for the bathroom.
‘Come on, darling. It seemed we are going to have that second round after all.’ He stepped in behind her before she could jam the door on his face.
‘I am no longer in the mood. Get out before I kicked you in the ball.’
‘Go ahead and kick me.’ He wrapped his arms around her from the back, gathered her close and kissed her neck. She stood rigid in his embrace for a while before the fight went out of her. She leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes.
His fingers kneaded her boobs gently. Her lips curved up with a smile, even as her thighs quivered with needs for him.
‘What is wrong with her?’ Her voice was barely audible. He sighed quietly.
‘She has a full-blown AIDS. I guessed it wasn’t diagnosed on time and even when it was, she has no means to get it treated before it becomes a full-blown AIDS. She has numbered days to live. I discussed her health with Yusuf but he was reluctant to go and see her too. She really did a number on you guys. Let’s go and see her, babe. We need to put the past to a final rest.’ He turned her around and stared into her eyes.
She sighed inaudibly and rose on her toes to kiss him.
‘I wonder how she contacted the dreadful diseases in the first place. We will go and see her if that is what you want.’ She gave an indifference shrug.
‘You can’t know how much I appreciate this. Thank you.’ He pulled her into his arms and hugged her.
‘You are turning me into a sentimental idiot. I always hate people who are full of sentiments.’ She sniffed noisily even as she hugged him back. ‘It is not free though.’ Her grin was wicked as she stepped back and pulled his towel free from his body.
‘I am completely at your mercy, madam.’ He raised his arms into the air but his manhood was already turned on, fully and completely.
‘Oh boy! Don’t I just love you?’ She let her towel dropped and jumped him!
TO BE CONTINUED!

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
TWENTY-THREE (CONTINUED)

Amina was in pretty bad shape when they got to her one-room apartment in a run-down building in the middle of Ajegunle slum. It was a weekend.
It was obvious she couldn’t go to work any longer. She was bed-ridden. Her thin gaunt figure shivered with fever beneath the tattered mattress. Her sunken eye-ball radiated delight on sighting her children.
“Good afternoon Mama.” They chorused in their native tongue as they filed into the room. She struggled to sit up in bed.
“Oh! You are all grown up now.” The eyes shone with tears as she held out thin, long arms to embrace them but they all moved out of her reach.
“Aisha, go and hug your mum.” Fatiha nudged the little girl forward. She felt nothing for the emaciated figure. If it made her wicked, so be it. There was no love lost between them.
“No. I don’t know her.” She turned and clung to her thigh.
“I don’t blame the little girl. She looks like a bag of bones” Bilqis murmured under her breath but Fatiha heard her. She glared at the younger girl and the latter gave a nonchalant shrug.
“Come off it, Mum. You were not the best mother in the world. You don’t expect us to embrace you after the way you abandoned us after daddy’s death. You should be grateful to Fatiha, your step-daughter, whom you treated like a piece of shit back then. She brought us together again and gave us life. We don’t deserve it but she did it anyway. She gave us another chance to be whoever we want to be, without taking anything in return. You should spend the rest of your life, worshipping her.” Yusuf’s voice was full of passionate anger. Tears filled her Amina’s eyes.
“I guess you are quite right.’ Amina whispered as she fell back against the flea-ridden pillow, suddenly drained out. “Thank you, Fatiha. I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me one day?” She added as she stared at her step-daughter through blurry vision.
‘There is nothing to forgive. We will leave the past in the past and hope you get better.’ They both know that was wishful thinking but she was taken into the hospital that night for the best available treatment.
Unfortunately, the deadly virus has completely broken down her immune system, making her vulnerable to all sort of afflictions and infections. The medical personnel did their best to battle and combat or at least reduced the rate at which the virus was multiplying in her system. They spared no cost in giving her the best medical attention available.

Fatiha and Yusuf rotated their visit to the hospital on a daily basis until she passed away barely a month later.

The tears finally came when the body of her step-mother was lowered into the ground at the back of her house and a short Islamic service followed.
“I never thought I will shed a single tear for her. She just wasted her life for nothing.’ She muttered angrily as she wiped the tears away.
“It means you have reached down into your soul and forgiven her. God bless you for that.” Yetunde squeezed her shoulder affectionately.
‘We reached a kind of truce during my stay with her at the hospital. We talked. She was full of positive energy despite the fact that death was staring her in the face. I think she believed she earned or deserved the diseases for the dreadful things she has done. Maybe we would have become friends if she had lived. We will never know.’ She flicked away the tears gathering at the corner of her eyes again.
“I am so proud of you, Elizabeth. I am honored to be your mother. I love you, baby.” Her mother drew her into a warm tight hug.
“Thanks, mum.” She mumbled as she covered her face with a handkerchief. Sobs shook her slim shoulder. Her mother and Yetunde stayed with her until the worst of the weeping storm was over. They were in the kitchen.
“Fatiha, I came to thank you for everything.” Yusuf caught up with her as she was coming out of the kitchen with swollen, red-rimmed eyes.
“I don’t need your appreciation.” She snapped at him but he caught her arm and hugged her anyway.
“Has anyone told you are the best sister in the world? I love you” He kissed her on both cheeks. He ducked his head before she could hit him, then laughed when she glared at him.
“I’m really proud of you, baby. What can I buy you?” He grinned at her.
“I want a well-loaded pizza and a big cup of ice-cream.” She put her arm around his waist and hugged him briefly.
‘Sold. Let’s go and get it.’ They got into the car and he drove out of her compound.
They were wedded quietly in the registry a month later with their immediate family being the only ones in attendance. A lavish warm but intimate reception followed later at her residence. A few friends were invited.

Two months after the wedding, Chenille was visiting with her new husband, Kayode. They got married shortly before Fatiha’ s wedding and had been out of the country most of the time. Yetunde was also visiting with her family that same day, so it was a full house in Fatiha’ s new home.

The big dining room was utilized for breakfast. It was noisy and rowdy and full of laughter. Unfortunately, Fatiha was feeling feverish and barely keeping her food from coming up her throat.
‘Are you alright?’ Yetunde whispered into her ear.
‘I am feeling feverish. Excuse me.’ She got up and barely made it to the guest bathroom before she lost her breakfast. She sat on the cold tiles and closed her eyes. Someone used a cold damp cloth to mop her hot face.
‘Thank you.’ She looked up. It was Yetunde, closely followed by Chenille and Tunde.
‘What is wrong with you, Elizabeth? Are you alright?’ Her mother’s voice was filled with concern as she knelt beside her. She put her head in her mother’s lap.
‘I am fine. I am just a bit down. I need to go for a malaria test. I can’t even remember the last time I was sick.’ She looked up with a waned smile. Her face was pale.
‘Hmm. Have you done any PT test lately?’ Yetunde hides her tongue in her cheek.
‘PT as in pregnancy test?’ Tunde’s voice echoed in the room.
‘I am on birth control. It is not possible.’ Her voice was firm but she frowned as she tried to remember the last time she went through her menstrual period.
‘I have a suggestion. I will drive you to the hospital for the test and we will spend the rest of the day all by ourselves. Chenille, Are you game?’ Yetunde winked at her.
‘Yes, I am. It is girl’ s day out.’ Chenille grinned as she pulled her daughter to her feet.

‘And where will you leave the triplet?’ Ademola was glaring at his wife from the doorway. Kayode sputtered with laughter but coughed to hide it. He was standing behind him.
‘How will three supermen be in the house and not be able to take care of those tiny little kids?’ Yetunde batted her eyelids at him. Everyone burst into laughter as they filed out.
‘Mama T, Let’s face it. You know the triplet of yours are little devils. They can make somebody run mad.’ Fatiha wiped tears of laughter from her face as she headed upstairs to change.
‘Thank you, Fatiha. We will babysit Funmi, Gift, and Lekan. Will you be taking the triplet with you? After all, the three of you are together.’ Ademola turned to her.
‘I didn’t hear you, Uncle Demola. I am deaf and dumb on this matter.’ Fatiha hurried away as she laughed, closely followed by Yetunde and Chenille who were also laughing.
‘This is so unfair.’ Ademola grumbled good-naturedly. Kayode was shaking with laughter.
‘I have a suggestion.’ Tunde lowered his voice. The two men walked closer. ‘Let’s dump all the kids including the triplet in Fatiha’ s former house. Her siblings are there. They will look after them. Then we will go out and have a beer. What do you think?’ He grinned.
‘You are a genius, man. That is why I love you.’ Ademola slapped him on the back heartily.
‘We have left the house.’ Ademola called out as they headed out of the house to pick the kids up in the compound before leaving the house.
Later in the night, Fatiha sat down on the edge of the bed and kept staring at the pregnancy test result. It was positive. She sighed heavily.
‘What is wrong, babe?’
‘Why do I have to get pregnant every time I sleep with you? The conception took place the day we made love in my room. I should have insisted you use a condom but I was so sure of the birth control.’ He would have laughed at her but he realized she was truly worried.
He lifted her into his arms and sat down, cuddling her in his arms.
‘You had a difficult time with the twin’s pregnancy, right?’ He was trying to understand her aversion to pregnancies and babies. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes.
‘No, not really. I have more important issues to concentrate on like where to sleep every night and what to eat. They were a pretty docile fetus and resilient considering the number of times I barely have enough to eat.’ She smiled at the memory. His heart seemed to constrict in his throat and he swallowed hard.
‘I am sorry. No apology could erase the pain I put you through but I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you and the kids.’ His voice was low and husky. His eyes were suspiciously moist. He coughed slightly to clear it.
‘That is a good start. Thank you.’ She kissed his belle. It quivered at her touch.
‘Please stop that. That is what led us to where we were at the moment. What do you want to do with the pregnancy? It is not too late to remove it if you truly don’t want to go through the stress of pregnancy again.’ His hand moved up and down her back in a light caress.
‘Your wish has been granted. Don’t you don’t want the baby any longer?’ She looked up at him.
‘I want it, yes. That was because I missed the Twin growing years and we made them in mistake. I want a baby we made out of love, who we will both be part of his or her growing years. I don’t want anything or anyone that will make you uncomfortable or unhappy. It is what you want, that matters.’
‘We will have this baby. We will just make sure there is no accidental pregnancy in future.’ Her eyes lit up with humor.
‘Thank you, baby. I love you!’ He hugged her to himself.
‘I love you too, Ace. Don’t just score with me again please!’ They both laughed heartily.

THE END!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthmark by genius43(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thank you for completing the story.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
I don 4get where ha stop sef... Thanks 4 completinq.. Hapi new year

2 Likes

Re: Birthmark by Ann2012(f): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Well done ma'am

Happiness @last smiley

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Michelle55: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks soo much ma'am

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by skubido(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Waoh.

Ayolopadajasiiii.

Tanks a lot Ma.. Jah bless ya hand work.

God will continue to intervene in whatever may comes your way.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Lilly4endu(f): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks and happy new year ma'ma
Re: Birthmark by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by princessadeola(f): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Finally, good one more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by Tobennz(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Thanks OP. God bless u nd ur family for completing dis wonderful piece... May dis year bring GOD'S favour upon YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by chorlay: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2019
the end at last, thanks for not forgetting the story looking forward to another one soon

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by iloezumanulika: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wow, what a wonderful piece thanks for completing it and a happy new year to you

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by oyoni(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year...
This seems like a good way to start the year. Expecting something new from you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
You are welcome.
Thank you for reading.
genius43:
Thank you for completing the story.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wishing you a glorious New Year ahead!

Go back and refresh your memory. Lol

guruzmarstk:
I don 4get where ha stop sef... Thanks 4 completinq.. Hapi new year
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thank you. **smiles**
Ann2012:
Well done ma'am

Happiness @last smiley
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
You are welcome!
Michelle55:
Thanks soo much ma'am
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amen! Amen! Amen!

Thank you. God bless you too!

Wishing you a prosperous New Year ahead!
skubido:
Waoh.

Ayolopadajasiiii.

Tanks a lot Ma.. Jah bless ya hand work.

God will continue to intervene in whatever may comes your way.

1 Like

Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wishing You a Glorious new year too!
iloezumanulika:
Wow, what a wonderful piece thanks for completing it and a happy new year to you
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wishing you the same!

I will start a new series soon but I don't want to promise for now.

oyoni:
Happy New Year...
This seems like a good way to start the year. Expecting something new from you. God bless you.
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amen . and you too!

Thank you.
Tobennz:
Thanks OP. God bless u nd ur family for completing dis wonderful piece... May dis year bring GOD'S favour upon YOU grin
Re: Birthmark by BOLAPE(f): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amen. Thank you.

princessadeola:
Finally, good one more wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.