Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (41126 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maleka1: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
simplex2:

You are deceiving yourself if you think you will make heaven without acknowledging allah as the only true God and mohammed as his prophet.

Accept Allah and his prophet now or you perish.

Okk?

ur mentality dictates that. until ur mentality is flushed, u wil not reason otherwise. dont condemn other religion.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by simplex2: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maleka1:

ur mentality tells u DAT. dont condemn any religion.

Read what the person I quoted said.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maleka1: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
simplex2:

Read what the person I quoted said.

yea, his/her mentality dictates dat to him. until it is flushed he can't reason otherwise so nobody should condemn any religion.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by amazon14: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afamed:

Zakat is not the same as tithe brother. Zakat is for less privileged where the Imam / Alfa does not instruct you to bring Zakat to him but the half not and the less privileged in the society. The Alfa/ Imam does offer his Zakat to the less privileged around him either cash or food items. A Universal Islamic accepted opinion on Zakat, you give it to the less privileged, any other thing than that is charity.
Neither the Sultan of Sokoto non Alh Abdullah Akinbode , a reknown member of Nasfat is qualified as category of people mentioned in the Quran to be offered Zakat to. Infact they are to give Zakat to the less privileged in their environment. Zakat is giving to the poor not from the poor to the rich.

Afamed, I'm not a bro but a sister,
OK you doctrine zakat may teach to give to the poor my Christian doctrine also teaches me to give to the poor.
My doctrine also teach me to give tithe to take care of the pastors alias levits
You can click on this link below

/url?q=http://googleweblight.com/i%3Fu%3Dhttp://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/tithing%26grqid%3D84NdVhq6%26hl%3Den-NG&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBnLHcjaPZAhVFvBQKHSPxALEQFjAFegQIFRAB&usg=AOvVaw0aczF5eyu_aaykz2zA1T9
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maleka1: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
amazon14:

Afamed, I'm not a bro but a sister,
OK you doctrine zakat may teach to give to the poor my Christian doctrine also teaches me to give to the poor.
My doctrine also teach me to give tithe to take care of the pastors alias levits
You can click on this link below

/url?q=http://googleweblight.com/i%3Fu%3Dhttp://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/tithing%26grqid%3D84NdVhq6%26hl%3Den-NG&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBnLHcjaPZAhVFvBQKHSPxALEQFjAFegQIFRAB&usg=AOvVaw0aczF5eyu_aaykz2zA1T9

pastors and Levites are not thsame. according to the bible, tithing was not practised every week. its belong to four groups and its not done in monetary form.

when we talk about other laws, some pastors wil claim they had bn abolished by Christ. so Jesus didn't not abolish first fruit, tithe and other ones that has to do with money abi??
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by marttol: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
simplex2:

You are deceiving yourself if you think you will make heaven without acknowledging allah as the only true God and mohammed as his prophet.

Accept Allah and his prophet now or you perish.

Okk?
lala...
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by marttol: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maleka1:

ur mentality tells u DAT. dont condemn any religion.
k
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ovamboland(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
simplex2:
Arrogant christians: the ignorant pastor doesn't even want to know if Dangote, as a muslim is fulfilling his own islam requirement.

Same way they boldly proclaim that anyone that doesn't accept their christ as his personal savior will perish in hell.

So the pastor is consoling his 'poor' congregation with reward of heaven after they are made to part with their hard earned January income.

Smart ponzi scheme.

But that's what most religion is about especially Abrahamic ones. It's an exclusive club and winner takes all.
It either you're in or out, no half measures. I don't think any apologies are necessary for that, except you want to be dishonest about your beliefs.
If you believe it Jesus says he is the way to God, no other way. There's no way to spin it say those who don't believe will somehow make it to the Christian heaven, except you want to be politically correct.

I don't think there is a way to also get to the muslim heaven except you submit to the will of Allah and believe in Mohammed as his only prophet
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You have now resorted to insults and you call yourself a child of God. God has only asked for our belief, faith in him and love for each other.

If your pastor is telling you that God wants your money then go ahead and keep paying the pastor money to give to God for you. That's your business and the height of folly itself.

You think playing emotional game will change the narrative? Sorry think again
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
rhektor:

You think playing emotional game will change the narrative? Sorry think again

There's nothing to think about. I've said that if paying your pastor money regularly works for you then goodluck.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next2Bezee:

There's nothing to think about. I've said that if paying your pastor money regularly works for you then goodluck.

It sha dey pain you say pastors are not begging around, who did this to you? Ehn who did it to you?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2018
rhektor:

It sha dey pain you say pastors are not begging around, who did this to you? Ehn who did it to you?

Lol, many are preaching tithe and many will continue to preach tithe, that is begging. You're the one that seems pained.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Lol, many are preaching tithe and many will continue to preach tithe, that is begging. You're the one that seems pained.

Me I'm not pained because I am a Tither and I will die a Tither. Na you e dey pain o, you don't pay we pay you're angry. Wetin happen na? Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
rhektor:

Me I'm not pained because I am a Tither and I will die a Tither. Na you e dey pain o, you don't pay we pay you're angry. Wetin happen na? Is it your money?

See me see wahala lol, i posted a reply & then you ran to quote me, it obviously pained your soul. Go & ready next Sunday's payment for your pastor.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Next2Bezee:

See me see wahala lol, i posted a reply & then you ran to quote me, it obviously pained your soul. Go & ready next Sunday's payment for your pastor.

I've got enough cash to pay on Sunday cool
If you're angry with that the Lagos lagoon is open
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
rhektor:

I've got enough cash to pay on Sunday cool
If you're angry with that the Lagos lagoon is open

Its not my business whether you have enough or not. Keep your lagoon to yourself.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Next2Bezee:

Its not my business whether you have enough or not. Keep your lagoon to yourself.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Smony: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2018
fake pastor evrywhere. going to heaven does nt determine by titthe o first fruit but by accepting Jesus n living a holy Life.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by NavalObi37: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
simplex2:

Oga, I am also sure of this:

Without Allah in your life and without acknowledging the ways of his holy prophet Mohammed, forget God's kingdom. You will surely be roasted in Allah's hellfire which he prepared for you.

How about that?

Ignorance... that's your case oga
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by NavalObi37: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
don4real18:
Who told you that
My Bible tells me sir
don4real18:
Who told you that
My Bible tells me sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.