Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Toke Makinwa Threatens to Go Mad or Runaway, If NEPA Doesn't Bring Light - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Threatens to Go Mad or Runaway, If NEPA Doesn't Bring Light (645 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Threatens to Go Mad or Runaway, If NEPA Doesn't Bring Light by Bhelamblog(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Media Personality Toke Makinwa has got that fresh skin no one else does, and it fits only in abroad, the Divorcee just revealed that she will soon run out of Nigeria, Because if she stay she may go mad, following Light out in their area, since on Thursday..'
Sharing on IG she she said she's been burning fuel for 3 days now, and can no longer continue.. So running away is the best option.
see her post below!

News from Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/toke-makinwa-set-to-travel-out-says.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Toke Makinwa Threatens to Go Mad or Runaway, If NEPA Doesn't Bring Light by Rapmaestro(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nepa, heat, police, unemployment, NASU, ASUU, Snake in Jamb office, glo, etc. Nigeria has already made me mad ni.... I want to travel out too but how?
Re: Toke Makinwa Threatens to Go Mad or Runaway, If NEPA Doesn't Bring Light by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Threatens to Go Mad or Runaway, If NEPA Doesn't Bring Light by Izzy002(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
None of my bizness undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Threatens to Go Mad or Runaway, If NEPA Doesn't Bring Light by Mary32: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin

This OP is hilarious, I was literally laughing reading the post, she wants to run? Lmao! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See Photo - 71-year-old Grandma’s Insane Daily Workout Transforms Her Into A Bod / OAPs Back Their Babies As A Way To Celebrate Women's Day / Tears As Nigerian Beauty Queen's Fiance Dies Shortly After She Missed His Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.