Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,668 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters (3185 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / See Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Beautiful Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by easyboss1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
See Adorable Photos of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters

Many do not know the beautiful daughters of the Founding Bishop of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, Love, and Joys.

https://dailyfamily.ng/see-adorable-photos-bishop-david-oyedepos-daughters/

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by kestolove95(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
who dey fvck this one's now?
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by Zonacom(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
But why some rich people get brown teeth sef? Tinubu, Lai and this mummy
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
See as the criminal children they glow, while those way they pay tithes children they suffer ....

Fake man of devil
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by Papanwamaikpe: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
wow! There dad must have shared his anointing among them. This ones can only cure weak erection!
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by Reedahgado(f): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
They are beautiful. All the haters should view the pictures with unbiased mind and they will admit it too. Am not a member of living faith. In short am a Muslim but the fact remains that they are all cute

3 Likes

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by IamAirforce1: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Money no be problem
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by ifex370(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
See as the criminal children they glow, while those way they pay tithes children they suffer ....

Fake man of devil

This tithe issue must be really paining you...

Before nkor.. Won't they shine, are they not humans too?

Go n see how your politician's children are shining with your tax money too.. It doesn't even take too much to "shine"

Try n see beyond your hatred

1 Like

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
ifex370:

This tithe issue must be really paining you...

Before nkor.. Won't they shine, are they not humans too?

Go n see how your politician's children are shining with your tax money too.. It doesn't even take too much to "shine"

Try n see beyond your hatred
They should use the money from first fruits to give back to the poor, how can you ask me to donate in building the church school and my children can't attend??

We need to free ourselves from all these criminals parading themselves as men of God, asking me to pay money for treasures in heaven while they enjoy their treasures here on earth.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by jaykins: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg, why do we humans hate others like this..... NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by dayleke: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
It is well....
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by ifex370(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

They should use the money from first fruits to give back to the poor, how can you ask me to donate in building the church school and my children can't attend??

We need to free ourselves from all these criminals parading themselves as men of God, asking me to pay money for treasures in heaven while they enjoy their treasures here on earth.

You just spoke the truth.. Men of God have a way of playing with peoples intelligence..

Truth is that Nigerians are very stupid by nature, I go to Church, I'm a Christian by the Grace of God..

..But I know very well, when I'm being played, and trust me my money always goes to those that need it most.. Just like Jesus said
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by creative11(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
when are we going to learn to celebrate others instead of speaking against good things
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by pressy09: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Forget about tithes and look for how to make money here https://dailyfamily.ng/wisdom-sound-financial-management-family-part-1/
CROWNWEALTH019:

Fake man of devil
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
The one in white looks a bit old but d other one is cute.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by Segzee1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg who get charger grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by chitheo(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
The one in white looks a bit old but d other one is cute.
the one dressed in white is their mother.
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
chitheo:
the one dressed in white is their mother.
u sure?
Dat means he has 5 daughters?
Re: See Adorable Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughters by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Zonacom:
But why some rich people get brown teeth sef? Tinubu, Lai and this mummy

Hahaha
Oh Jesus!
Which kind wahala be this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos / Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave / I Hardly Get Wet. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.