Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is She Wicked Or Ungrateful ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Wicked Or Ungrateful ? (3275 Views)

Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Wife Is Ungrateful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is She Wicked Or Ungrateful ? by Hum2020: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
You are very wicked ok take it or leave it now he is not your class okay pls have a rethink that man out there you think is your class may disappoint you tomorrow pls marry the truck driver you may not know what tomorrow will bring secondly you can still educate you man ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband / What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans / Hubby Caught In The Act,!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.