Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? (2000 Views)

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Is She Wicked Or Ungrateful ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
I am someone who can not hurt a fly purposely but i want to start a campaign against allowing infants with disabilities to live. if not for poverty, i would have advice women to check and terminate any pregnancy if the unborn baby is living with a disability. but where there is no money, such babies should not be allowed to live.

my reasons are many but since i can not do this alone, i want people to help me spread the message.

one may ask; what are your reasons?

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Enskynelson(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
udoji2021:
I am someone who can not hurt a fly purposely but i want to start a campaign against allowing infants with disabilities to live. if not for poverty, i would have advice women to check and terminate any pregnancy if the unborn baby is living with a disability. but where there is no money, such babies should not be allowed to live.

my reasons are many but since i can not do this alone, i want people to help me spread the message.

Your campaign will hit so much rock from custodians of culture, religious leaders and moralists. Hope u have your explanations and proves to support that it is culturally, religiously and morally OK. Otherwise, you won't go far.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Unzerious: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
That's Murder. Everyone has a right to Life, Disabled or not.
Why will you think of such a thing

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
udoji2021:
Because you were born with a disability yourself? undecided
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Unzerious:

That is easy for you to say since you were not born disabled. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Righteousness2(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
You are wicked. And such thoughts is a Satanic and Demonic thought.
You cannot create a strand of hair and you having such Wicked thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
REASON 1
INEQUALITY.

This is one of the major problem facing people with disabilities. the handicapping conditions they face since childhood can not be underestimated, some are locked in rooms, some are not giving the opportunity to socialize or even acquire education. this often leads to discrimination which is painful or worse than a disease. some of this conditions don't allow the individual to enjoy life as it should be, especially those that their cognitive abilities is affected.

pls why allow such people to suffer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
REASON 2
LACK OF PROPER INTERVENTION POLICIES/METHODS AND EQUIPMENT.

In Nigeria, there is lack of equipment to handle such individuals, many of people living with disabilities did not adapt to their enviroment or societies due this problem. inshort, we don't even have adequate professionals to handle such cases. again the government is not even concerned with the implementation of such policies even if their is money or there is need to do so. this often left such individuals with no option than to be living a pity life.

the question is; if the so called normal people are suffering and living below some certian standards, how/what do you expect an individual with a handicap condition to cope?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
udoji2021:
This is one of the major problem facing people with disabilities. the handicapping conditions they face since childhood can not be underestimated, some are locked in rooms, some are not giving the opportunity to socialize or even acquire education. this often leads to discrimination which is painful or worse than a disease. some of this conditions don't allow the individual to enjoy life as it should be, especially those that their cognitive abilities is affected.

pls why allow such people to suffer?
Wickedness on the parts of the parents. And I agree with you that aborting such children makes more sense than the cruelty such parents evert such children to. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
udoji2021:
the question is; if the so called normal people are suffering and living below some certian standards, how/what do you expect an individual with a handicap condition to cope?
Your reasons are indeed valid reasons for individual cases. undecided
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
REASON 3
CONTROLLING/REDUCING THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES(PWD'S)

It's a fact that some of this disabilities can be inherit from parents that is why its normal to see many blind people in a single family. it then means that, there is a high probability of a disable individual to give birth to another one, the issue of genotype should be included here, i personally don't see a need of keeping an ss child.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

Your campaign will hit so much rock from custodians of culture, religious leaders and moralists. Hope u have your explanations and proves to support that it is culturally, religiously and morally OK. Otherwise, you won't go far.
I have prove that is morally ok, i can't same for culture and religious beliefs though

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2022
This is absolute BS and your "empathy" or whatever this show is, is not it, sorry.

You're not in any place to decide which lives get to be lived or not. Or who has more right to life than another.

You could as well argue against PROCREATION in toto, in its entirety. No one should be giving birth. Since the rest of us are alive and we've seen how fked up this world is, then let every single 7 billion or so people decide against giving birth. The world is fked up every way, so why? Why should the human race continue? Let's stop giving birth, then the rest of us alive die and the world become desolate and uninhibited. Bad idea? No, yes?

Because where are you going to draw the line for what is ACCEPTABLE or bearable or normal pain(s) and life issues? If lack of infrastructures and road accidents and diseases do not get you killed, and as a disabled person in a third world country. Then emotional and mental issues will make you a living dead even as a rich kid in a first world country.

So why not prevent all forms of pains and shits to be experienced in life beforehand?

Oh, you think you can weather you own issues and you have more chances of battling and facing them head on, but a disabled person, a person you consider less in any way, by some standard cannot do the same abi? They won't have the tools, or skills or mental fortitude to go through life?

A'ight. I see...

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Unzerious:

Right to suffer should have been more appropriate here. and there is a difference between LIVING and EXISTING.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because you were born with a disability yourself? undecided
I was not born with one sir
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2022
any parent has the right to decide whether they want to have a disbaled child or not... many couples out there cant have children and would rather have a disabled child than none. how dare you want to stop some people out there to be happy and have a family?!
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by SmileDance(f): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2022
I do not invalidate your reasons op, but in a country where abortion is illegal, I don't think killing a human being can be justified. A person living with disabilities has right to life.
From the point of view of a mother, I don't think it's easy to allow a child to be killed, the mother would rather hope that one day her child will be healed.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
You are wicked. And such thoughts is a Satanic and Demonic thought.
You cannot create a strand of hair and you having such Wicked thoughts.
Even god once frown at people with disabilities, the way you use to annoying.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:
REASON 3
CONTROLLING/REDUCING THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES(PWD'S)

It's a fact that some of this disabilities can be inherit from parents that is why its normal to see many blind people in a single family. it then means that, there is a high probability of a disable individual to give birth to another one, the issue of genotype should be included here, i personally don't see a need of keeping an ss child.
in a country like Nigeria, I prefer the current trend where incompatible couples are urged to continue avoiding themselves rather than giving power to individuals to decide whether to keep a child or not. undecided
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Apr 29, 2022
SmileDance:
I do not invalidate your reasons op, but in a country where abortion is illegal, I don't think killing a human being can be justified. A person living with disabilities has right to life.
From the point of view of a mother, I don't think it's easy to allow a child to be killed, the mother would rather hope that one day her child will be healed.
But many of the same mother's threat these children as if objects of little to no value. undecided
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2022
I agree that intending couples or mothers or individuals who wants to have kids or adults deciding to have kids SHOULD make sure they are ready in all ramifications. I get that.
That's one way to help and that's one thing we can do. Before actually taking in or bringing in kids to the world.

Alsoooo, you... God. I don't even know. Why would you think every disabled person live a shitty, gloomy, blockage-in-every-area, 100%, 24/7 life of pain and pity? After they are born?

That's actually pretty ableist to me. "Oh, look at them. Poor things. Let's advocate for your abortions, so we can rid you of your sad, miserable lonely existence(s)." That's funny.

I don't chook mouth in abortions discussions like thattt, but you should NOT be advocating for disabled people getting aborted. Is that the general consensus in their community? What's the statistics that every disabled person born live a subpar life or something? You should ask them.

Instead of making the society more disabled-friendly, you're advocating abortion. When it should be a final recourse after every options has been used up. Fix the world y'all ruin. Make the country better. Will you keep pushing abortions for every single human issues?

Oh, or, how do we reduce the number of pregnancies that turn out to be disabled children? How about that?

People won't stop giving birth, the world the world will not become an utopia, but we can work towards having lesser abortions and lesser of disabled children.

Maybe I am being emotional, but abortion should not be a band-aid for problems, much less for 'disabilities' (if they are problems).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
any parent has the right to decide whether they want to have a disbaled child or not... many couples out there cant have children and would rather have a disabled child than none. how dare you want to stop some people out there to be happy and have a family?!
I'm not saying they should be forced, that is why i said a campaign against it. its better to be childless than having a child with some kind of disabilities.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2022
@magnoliaa

i can authoritatively that you that there is no person with disability who is living his/her life to the fullest, you know why?

you must meet those handicaping conditions.

the discrimination.

the regrets and wish to be normal etc

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by SmileDance(f): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But many of the same mother's threat these children as if objects of little to no value. undecided
I understand, i do not invalidate your opinion, but the level of cruelty in treating someone badly and that of taking the person's life isn't same.
A lot of us might have been angry/frustrated to say awful things to people but taking a life, Killing someone is too evil.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:

I'm not saying they should be forced, that is why i said a campaign against it. its better to be childless than having a child with some kind of disabilities.

the above is YOUR own opinion on the subject, now think about parents whohave been trying for years to have a child, and suddenly get pregnant for a disable child. do you think it will be better for them to be childless than to have that child? whats best for you may not be whats best for others. some people out there are so desperate to have a child that ANY child will be better than no child.

but lets us be honest here...1st of all there is NOTHING wrong with having a disbaled child, so long as you know the difficulties that comes with it. if parents are emotionally/physically/financially strong enough to have such child, then why not?! 2nd a disable child has the right to life, and some of them are independent living happy lives on their own (especially down syndrome adults).
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As in eh!
if i start telling her what my eyes have seen about these so called mothers, she will be very shocked.
there is one that the mother use to hide him after birth cos he can't hear. na so my guy start primary school at the age of 17 after so much begging

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:
@magnoliaa

i can authoritatively that you that there is no person with disability who is living his/her life to the fullest, you know why?
the discrimination.

thats because of Nigerian/African discrimination upon these people. in the real world, they are not viewed as a shame to parents thus they can live life to the fullest....here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZg_tKD90-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzZ0FAE694
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above is YOUR own opinion on the subject, now think about parents whohave been trying for years to have a child, and suddenly get pregnant for a disable child. do you think it will be better for them to be childless than to have that child? whats best for you may not be whats best for others. some people out there are so desperate to have a child that ANY child will be better than no child.

but lets us be honest here...1st of all there is NOTHING wrong with having a disbaled child, so long as you know the difficulties that comes with it. if parents are emotionally/physically/financially strong enough to have such child, then why not?! 2nd a disable child has the right to life, and some of them are independent living happy lives on their own (especially down syndrome adults).
You have valid points here. but not all parents are financially ok to cater for this children. that is why i also add about the lack of equipments and intervention

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2022
SmileDance:
I understand, i do not invalidate your opinion, but the level of cruelty in treating someone badly and that of taking the person's life isn't same.
A lot of us might have been angry/frustrated to say awful things to people but taking a life, Killing someone is too evil.
Level of cruelty? I don't know, considering the level of wickedness that is out there, compared to that, abortion is mercy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:

You have valid points here. but not all parents are financially ok to cater for this children. that is why i also add about the lack of equipments and intervention

you are right that it aint easy to cater for a disable child (or any child for that matter), but let each and every parent take that decision, rather than wanting for them to NOT have one (regardless of their own personal wishes).
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats because of Nigerian/African discrimination upon these people. in the real world, they are not viewed as a shame to parents thus they can live life to the fullest....here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZg_tKD90-A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzZ0FAE6944
Can you post links about nigeria? i'm specifically talking about our country. even normal people are experiencing hell here talkless of an individual that has limitations

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41am On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:
@magnoliaa

the discrimination.

Ohhhhhh. Authority. Wowwww. grin grin grin grin

You know your words ain't shit, right? Not to me. Authority backed by what?

Is it Nic Vujicic or Sean Stephenson that ain't living a fulling life? Or this Ghanaian lady? Cobhams? Or maybe it is the countless of disabled people getting married on NL Frontpage and doing youth service, doing great jobs and living well that aren't living fulfilled? You've done a vox pop? You...ve actually spoken to thousands of disabled people to know how their lives look like? You know how many have been saved by Jesus Christ? (I don't care if you or anyone else for that matter doesn't believe in him). You know how many are contented painter or singer or doing what their heart desires and living to the fullest, contrary to your opinion?

You sit on your high horse and project your "empathy", because you can perceive they supposedly look in pain, or seem to walk or talk in pain and you suddenly feel you know shit about them? Make no mistake. I am not saying they do not face issues, issues caused by a society made by a majority of abled people, but talking about existence and happiness and fulfilment in life, nooo, that's a stretch I don't think you should be leaning on or dabbling into that. You don't have that expertise nor any authority. (Even if you find me a disabled person who is antinatal and fatalistic, it still doesn't mean shii).

You're acting like those libtards SJWs and yt people with tons of privileges tryna act like they know what's good for minorities. You're playing God. And it's not cute.

Like, I said the society is fked. And when you get born, you automatically fall into a number of categories. Ascribed statuses that comes with limitations and privileges.

The same way a disabled person doesn't have access to some things is the same way a poor kid doesn't have access to some things and the same way a woman doesn't have access to some things and a black person doesn't have access to some things.

Tell me the last time you saw a disabled person jumped into the Lagos Lagoon from the Third Mainland Bridge in this part of the world. Tell me. I'll wait. Bring me the news links.

Oh, yes, I know because of their limitations, some of them might be offing themselves at home, but people with two working legs and a body, who have a 'functioning' brain are jumping inside water. Now what's the reason for that? Regrets? Economic conditions? A better life? What are you saying, c'mon?

'The wish to be normal?' Fùck ur normal, LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Gay ? / Why Is It Important For The Man Of The House To Go To Church With His Family / Open Family Relationship: Sucking Ur Sister's Breast Is Bad? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.