Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lagos Pdp Chairman Unity Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Pdp Chairman Unity Speech (344 Views)

Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Pdp Chairman Unity Speech by fadipe2016: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Being the speech of the PDP Lagos state chairman, Hon Moshood Adegoke Salvador delivered at the inauguration of State Elders Caucus on the 9th of February 2018.

LAGOS PDP CHAIRMAN UNITY SPEECH

Good morning ladies and gentlemen of the PDP, I Moshood Adegoke Salvador the state chairman of PDP Lagos state, one again thank you for the opportunity given to be your servant chairman.

First and foremost, I want all of us to see the best in PDP now and get the best out of PDP in the nest election. This is only possible with strong unity. No matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue they are still together and that is forgiveness.

Our two eyes don't see each other but they see things together. That is unity, let's practice the spirit of unity and forgiveness. We are nothing without each other.

The razor blade is sharp but cannot cut the tree and the axe is strong but cannot cut your hair, therefore everyone is important according to his/her unique purpose, never look down on others, always admire your fellow PDP members. Unity and forgiveness is one of the most important requirements that PDP needs to ascertain victory in the coming election.

It is absolutely impossible to expect victory while you keep spoiling your party for no reason.

Let us be loyal to PDP and not individual, lets Love PDP and win together in Lagos state.

Don't allow results of Congresses to disturb or affect our victory because governance is more important than party offices. Let's be more careful, not to destroy our party now because we will need it tomorrow as vehicle to governance.

The elders, Chief Olabode George, Mrs Maina, Mr Jimi Agbaje and the National officers, have used their wisdom to secure 65/35 arrangements, while national also favoured the Reps with 70/30 arrangement. They all agreed to it, we were all alive then, nobody raised any objection. It was implemented. I distanced myself from most of those congresses arrangements. I only gave them money when needed.

National gave me all the result of the Congresses to implement and I vowed not to tamper with any as given to me. They also gave the entire Exco list with the stamped and signed agreement template. Therefore, if anybody doctored any Exco list, report to the state or senatorial reconciliation committee to provide you with the correct one.

Let me give you reasons why inauguration must be done.

1. Immediately after Congresses, inauguration is necessary for Wards and LGA without problem to continue, why problem areas are solved. Therefore we must inaugurate.

2. Our website: www.pdplagosstate.com was launched; online registration can only be completed by Wards secretary to issue party cards. Therefore we must inaugurate.

3. New people and APC people are approaching me to join PDP. This can only be done at their Wards. Therefore we must inaugurate.

4. My meeting with INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) requires that we must mobilized to register and collect PVC at Ward level. This can also be done by the Ward officers. Therefore we must inaugurate.

5. Our target to get over 1million PDP membership in Lagos state is to be done at Ward level by the Wards Managers. Therefore we must inaugurate.

6. INEC has rolled out timetable for 2019 Election and our preparation starts from the Ward, therefore we must inaugurate.

Let the success of our party be paramount to us.... Enough of persistent failure at the polls. Work with whoever is on the Exco list. If you know better, please guide him/her, because it's a collective responsibility of all of us to win.

Even a blind, deaf and dumb, if properly guided will get to his/her destination.

Refuse and reject any external influence to spoil your party because they will not give you their own in return.

Let's have a political party with discipline, stop reducing your party to an individual.

Join hands with your Excos at all level for collective victory.

I promise to run the party with full guidance of the PDP constitution and Almighty Allah.

Reject any agent of disruption to our party. Most of you are leaders in your own aspect and your role is to maintain and manage peace in your various LGA and state.

No leader bothers to ask how the party is being run financially none have one naira to the party till date since the beginning of this administration December 4th 2017. This is not good enough. You have to put your money where your mouth is.

Account details:
Name: LAGOS STATE PEOPLE EMOCRATIC A PARTY
Bank: First bank ple. Acct Number: 2030863435.
Your contribution wil be appreciated.

Get 20 people to register for PDP today with the Ward secretary....

Get 20 people to register with INEC, make sure they get their PVC.
Your PVC is your power. Get it now to flush out APC
PDP...... Power to the people

Hon Moshood Adegoke Salvador
Chairman

(1) (Reply)

‘state Police Is The Only Answer’, Governor’s Forum Concludes / OPINION: Snake In The Jamb's Vaut: A Case Of Misuse Anecdote? / Political Participation Is A Must - Abia Youths Insist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.