Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (45079 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / PDP Protest: Your Invitation Laughable, Crude – Saraki Tells Police / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by mohd001: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2018
LAGOS—Senate President and presidential aspirant of Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, Dr Bukola Saraki, yesterday, excited members of
the party in Lagos as he assured them that he will do everything within
his reach to ensure PDP produced the next governor of the state.

Saraki, who spoke at the PDP secretariat in Lagos State, where he was
endorsed as favourite candidate, said he had the medicine of the man
terrorizing Lagos State.

He said: “What you have been fighting for many years, you will have it
during the coming election because you now have somebody that has
intention and charisma to deal with those disturbing you.
Saraki
“I have a medicine of the man who regards himself as godfather
terrorising Lagos State. We have their formula, come next year, PDP will
take over Lagos.”
Saraki warned Nigerians to be mindful of presidential aspirants
promising to restructure Nigeria, if elected president.
He said restructuring agenda was not something a president could
single-handedly promise as it required the input of the legislature.
He said: “Many aspirants will tell you that they will restructure Nigeria,
but don’t let them deceive you because restructuring is not something
only a president can do because certain laws also need to change.
“So you need a president that has political sagacity to carry people
along. But there are very few aspirants today that possess such
charisma. Once I assume office, I will devolve more powers to the state.’’

On unemployment
On unemployment, Saraki said no government could create enough jobs,
stressing that it was only private sector that could do so.

He said: “You need a president that can speak private sector language.
So, this is the time to elect the right president to lead the country.
“In Nigeria, we are at the crossroads and we need to save the soul of this
country because we have not been so divided like we are currently across
the country.

In his response, Acting Chairman of Lagos State PDP, Alhaji Wali Hassan,
assured the Senate President of their support, even as he commended
him for the love he had for the party in Lagos.
Bola Tinubu
“As you can all see, he had his primary and secondary school education in
Lagos and his wife is a Lagosian, so we are going to support him,” Hassan
said.

On his entourage were former Minister of State for Power, Alhaji
Mohammed Wakili; immediate past governor of Kogi State, Captain Idris
Wada; Dr. Doyin Okupe, former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs
to former President Goodluck Jonathan; Senator representing Kogi West,
Dino Melaye; and Chairman of the defunct nPDP, Kawu Baraje, among
others.

Buhari presiding over a divided Nigeria
Meanwhile, while meeting with delegates in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Saraki
described Nigeria under the control of President Muhammadu Buhari as
a divided nation, where citizens don’t have a sense of belonging.
He said: “Today in Nigeria, we are here at the crossroads. The country is
divided and to unite the country, we need someone who will make
everybody feel a sense of belonging. Today, there is no sense belonging
in some parts of the country.

“We need a president that rules and represents Nigeria. We want a
president where everybody will say they belong here. Where there is no
unity, there can never be progress. After unity, we can talk about
development and progress.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/ill-teach-you-how-to-defeat-tinubu-in-lagos-saraki-tells-lagos-pdp/amp/

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2018
U can take this Statement by Saraki to the Bank....... Saraki sure Tamed Chief Tinubu..

I am beginning to Admire This Saraki of a man.. Though I still have my Reservations...

253 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Aldebaran(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Let Mr SaraThief teach us how to defeat APC in Lagos...

He thinks this is..... grin

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Throwback: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
So says the godfather terrorizing Kwara State.

A pot calling the kettle black.

A man who had to sleep overnight in the National Assembly car park, so he could spring a treacherous surprise on his own party legislators and disenfranchise them from voting in their very first joint legislative task, just so he could become Senate President as the only candidate at any cost.

When you are done reenacting your treachery at the PDP primaries, let us know so we can all agree you are a cunning criminal with no honour.

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by trulygirl: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmm waiting grin

Here in Ilorin he is fast loosing popularity. Infact after 2019 he might be politically irrelevant in Ilorin and Nigeria at large.

2019 is gonna be interesting cool

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by stepo707: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Olukat(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin grin “I have a medicine of the man who regards himself as godfather
terrorising Lagos State".

This one cracked me oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Saraki will kill these guys.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by tommykiwi(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Abeg do am oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Davidfash10000: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Ok
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki the lion heart

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by frowland(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2018
I can't stop laughing. Don't ask me why though.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by fallout87: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2018
If Saraki has this ability instead of being President he needs to be PDP chairman.

The reality is that Tinubu has tried everything to destroy Saraki, yet Saraki has come out clean and stronger.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by PassingShot(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2018
By writing result?

The Jagaban that PDP could not defeat even with Federal might in 16 solid years, na him you smallie wan defeat in 2019?

Keep fooling yaself grin grin grin

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Azam101: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2018
beer parlour promises

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Acidosis(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
lol
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by SolnergyPower: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by hopexter(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
frowland:
I can't stop laughing. Don't ask me why though.

Why cheesy
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Realdeals(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Story

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by puregrace(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Easier said than done

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
the words of a true jagaban. Saraki 2019

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Referendum50(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Tinubu that fooled obj tinubu he is evil

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nukilia: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Trusted

Tinubu is the greatest betrayer I have ever seen! Nuhu Ribadu was aiming at becoming the President of Nigeria and he put all his trust in Tinubu, not knowing Tinubu will go behind him to support Jonathan.

Saraki is a necessary evil and his expertise is needed at this critical moment grin grin grin.
The Political Lord of Lagos is about to be checkmated once again...

Saraki has done it before, he can do it again.... #The master strategist grin grin grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by bluecircle470: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
U can take this Statement by Saraki to the Bank....... Saraki sure Tamed Chief Tinubu..

I am beginning to Admire This Saraki of a man.. Though I still have my Reservations...

Maybe to his heritage bank

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by MinorityTribe: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Wait...Is Saraki not Afonja? Why isn't he licking Tinubu arse?

16 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Deji63: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki is a clown. Teach yourself how to defeat Buhari first nah.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by malabite3: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki the sense maker of the generation. Solidly behind you

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.