Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53928 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
budaatum:

The fact that I exist does not imply any sort of natural perfectedness. That was tintingz error, which vaxx is dealing with.

And I said, I am not repulsed by them, I just am not attracted to all of them. And if I was made advances towards by one of those who don't attract me my response would be a simple, "Sorry, I am not attracted to you".
I never talked about "perfectedness" or "perfection", my argument is based on what's natural in this our natural world.

Like I said in my very previous post, I said natural is not a must to be positive, there are negative things that are also natural.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Not a mistake buddy, you're the one not getting it.

If something is observable in this our natural world e.g Homosexuality, is it natural or not?

Here comes the red herring grin

You were originally not talking about observation. You were talking about the act of homosexuality.

Here is your quote

If Homosexuals is not natural, it shouldn't exist in the first place

Flipping your whole flawed story telling on its head.

Is Nigeria observable in this our natural world? Yes

Is nairaland observable in this our natural world? Yes

So based on this nairaland is natural and was not influenced or chosen to exist by anyone. It just arrived as Nigeria and nairaland.

Yet you claim homosexuals are born that way despite it being natural as you claim. grin

I know I am confusing you right now because you have totally lost your plot and simply doing this

[img]https://media1./images/b1cc2c1339cbb94ace1d89bbc92bed38/tenor.gif?itemid=5345081[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

But tintingz says he has made no error. grin
According to his senses, he has not made one. And vaxx is dealing with him. It is by the way one of vaxx's virtues to patiently dig these things out.

Asking seun to provide evidence for his existence, and treating his existence like that of god, is a grave error, and comical at the least.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
I never talked about "perfectedness" or "perfection", my argument is based on what's natural in this our natural world.

Like I said in my very previous post, I said natural is not a must to be positive, there are negative things that are also natural.

So this means death (which by the way is natural according to you because it is naturally observable) has positive sides right? grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
budaatum:

According to his senses, he has not made one. And vaxx is dealing with him. It is by the way one of vaxx's virtues to patiently dig these things out.

Asking seun to provide evidence for his existence, and treating his existence like that of god, is a grave error, and comical at the least.
I think s.hen case is just to play some mental gymnastic..... butter actually knows he exist....
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hello tintingz my question dey hang o grin

So this means death (which by the way is natural according to you because it is naturally observable) has positive sides right? grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

I know, and agree. But their argument is of "existence by nature", and not its negativity or positivity (though, it was butter who brought in the idea that nature is positive, which led to the red heron they handed you).

Clouds would be natural, the rain would be natural, tsunamis would be natural, but am I natural, as in do I exist by nature? (That's perhaps a tricky one). Does a car exist by nature? Does a website exist by nature?

As to whether my sexuality is by nature is of a different order however. As mentioned, the jury is out on whether I chose or was born to prefer certain people.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You seem bent on drowning not just your body but your soul and spirit as well grin

Does Nigeria Exist?

Does nairaland exist?

Both answers are yes.

Going by your earlier statement, this means Nigeria and nairaland are natural and were neither influenced nor chosen. They just arrived on the scene as nairaland or Nigeria.
The forum Nairaland was created, the name Nigeria was created, the psychological influence behind this was NATURAL!

Why are you on Nairaland or any other social media?

Here again you say homosexuality is perfectly natural yet you said earlier and I quote
Where did I said Homosexuality is perfectly Natural?

So if you do not know what caused homosexuality why then are you saying it is perfectly natural?
Where did I talked about perfection? Didn't I talked about "positive and negative"

Your comment means NATURE CAUSES HOMOSEXUALITY despite saying WE DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES HOMOSEXUALITY.
How many Natural Phenomena has answer to what caused it? All?

guy see eh. Stop throwing your flaws around like its an award please. You are burnt out so go and sleep. You are simply zombified right now.
I'm yet to see the Flaws!
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
budaatum:

All sense is the sense of the individual. Just check through this thread to see how uncommon our senses really are. And where do you get the idea that humanity is considered in all one does?

You can maintain whatever you like about my god worship with your sense. But the sense of the homosexual says otherwise to him. And it is rather delusional to assume he has to give a flying fuq about your "humanity" or does not derive a benefit from his homosexuality.

The fact one worships gods does not mean one is brainless!

So what value does homosexuality add to the system? Does the benefits (if any) outweigh the demerits?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
vaxx:
yes sir it is natural according to you... so can i also say my laptop is observable... therefore it is natural?
The necessity to invent a laptop is observable and Natural.

We are not talking about invented things oga.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
The necessity to invent a laptop is observable and Natural.

We are not talking about invented things oga.
so what are we talking about? you will flawed again as usual...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
[
quote author=tintingz post=65091857] The forum Nairaland was created, the name Nigeria was created, the psychological influence behind this was NATURAL!

This was not your original position. I can see you are trying very hard to pick up your broken pieces grin

Let me even show you more of your flaws.

You claim Nigeria was created right? To create means

to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes. 2. to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention.

Note the words in bold. Remember you said homosexuals ARE BORN THAT WAY? Yet even your own words here betray you. This means homosexuals are not born that way but are rather CAUSED to become so or EVOLVED FROM THEIR OWN THOUGHT OR IMAGINATION. cheesy

You have finally killed yourself by yourself grin

Why are you on Nairaland or any other social media?

I am on nairaland BECAUSE I CHOSE TO BE HERE. My recognition of nairaland and owning an account here and being called a nairalander or in the case of the discussion (a homosexual) was by choice. cheesy

Where did I said Homosexuality is perfectly Natural?

Where did I talked about perfection? Didn't I talked about "positive and negative"

You said homosexuality is natural. And this means there is no hint of anything else in it so it is simply natural so this means it is perfectly natural not based on good but based on source.

How many Natural Phenomena has answer to what caused it? All?

But you said science isn't limited so why don't you answer this question yourself grin

I'm yet to see the Flaws!

I just showed you and if you still cannot see them then get an eye transplant.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
vaxx:

The guy is beyond confused at this point grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
budaatum:

I know, and agree. But there argument is of "existence by nature", and not its negativity or positivity (though, it was butter who brought in the idea that nature is positive, which led to the red heron they handed you).

Clouds would be natural, the rain would be natural, tsunamis would be natural, but am I natural, as in do I exist by nature? (That's perhaps a tricky one). Does a car exist by nature? Does a website exist by nature?

As to whether my sexuality is by nature is of a different order however. As mentioned, the jury is out on whether I chose or was born to prefer certain people.
Then was Homosexuality invented, was the pleasure invented?

Study even shows some people born in strictly heterosexual community are Homosexuals e.g Saudi Arabia.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The guy is beyond confused at this point grin cheesy
he is just unnecessarily arrogant . he does not want to accept that he is wrong.....

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

Study even shows some people born in strictly heterosexual community are Homosexuals e.g Saudi Arabia.

Study also shows that people born into absolutely loving and caring families still can turn out to be rapists or serial killers so does that make their case natural? Were they born that way? cheesy

Is a thief born that way? Is a liar born that way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
vaxx:
So how is Homosexuality invented?

I'm yet to get the flaws.

You're talking about invented things, my argument is about Homosexuality, what can be observe in natures.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

You're talking about invented things, my argument is about Homosexuality, what can be observe in natures.

He is talking about existing things and not invented things. You talked about existing things.

Then you later tried to switch to naturally oberserved things so he made reference to his laptop afterall it too is naturally observed so it must be natural.

Do you see why I say you are in a pool of confusion right now grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

that premises is on you to defend. you call it natural. don't you? please defend it first?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

So what value does homosexuality add to the system? Does the benefits (if any) outweigh the demerits?
To the system? What system? My private system perhaps?

My god worship is part of my system. The benefits, or and demerits are part of my system. Or am I dubiously overlooking where I invited you into my system? Did I ask you to bend over and worship my god? Please remind me if I did so that I can offer my most sincere apologies for expanding my system to include you in it. I will also by force have to respond to your question. I promise.

Otherwise, I do not have to show you the value of my worshipping. What I do with my right hand is of no business to those of you on the left!
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
budaatum:

To the system? What system? My private system perhaps?

My god worship is part of my system. The benefits, or and demerits are part of my system. Or am I dubiously overlooking where I invited you into my system? Did I ask you to bend over and worship my god? Please remind me if I did so that I can offer my most sincere apologies for expanding my system to include you in it. I will also by force have to respond to your question. I promise.

Otherwise, I do not have to show you the value of my worshipping. What I do with my right hand is of no business to those of you on the left!

I am not talking of god or religion here.

Just educate us on the benefits of homosexuality...and the benefits (if any) outweighs the cost...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:
[

This was not your original position. I can see you are trying very hard to pick up your broken pieces grin
My position is about nature/Natural things. E.g Homosexuality

Let me even show you more of your flaws.

You claim Nigeria was created right? To create means

Note the words in bold. Remember you said homosexuals ARE BORN THAT WAY? Yet even your own words here betray you. This means homosexuals are not born that way but are rather CAUSED to become so or EVOLVED FROM THEIR OWN THOUGHT OR IMAGINATION. cheesy
Did you see with your butt?

I said the "name" Nigeria was created, there are already communities living in that region before the colonials came, what came up with the community is natural.

You have finally killed yourself by yourself grin
Where?

you must be deluded.

I am on nairaland BECAUSE I CHOSE TO BE HERE. My recognition of nairaland and owning an account here and being called a nairalander or in the case of the discussion (a homosexual) was by choice. cheesy
You register on Nairaland because you want to socialize, that's the main reason we are all here, it's natural for us.

You said homosexuality is natural. And this means there is no hint of anything else in it so it is simply natural so this means it is perfectly natural not based on good but based on source.
There's no hint on Homosexuality and we're arguing about it?

But you said science isn't limited so why don't you answer this question yourself grin
SMH

I just showed you and if you still cannot see them then get an eye transplant.
Please transfer your eyes from your butt to the right place, thank you.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Go to google.

Seriously ?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Study also shows that people born into absolutely loving and caring families still can turn out to be rapists or serial killers so does that make their case natural? Were they born that way? cheesy

Is a thief born that way? Is a liar born that way?
Humans are naturally cruel, greedy etc.

Even from the Bible(OT) we can see Yahweh ordering his foot zombies to be cruel to another nation.

You're looking at the positive side of what's Natural and not the negative side.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
My position is about nature/Natural things. E.g Homosexuality

Did you see with your butt?

I said the "name" Nigeria was created, there are already communities living in that region before the colonials came, what came up with the community is natural.

Where?

you must be deluded.

You register on Nairaland because you want to socialize, that's the main reason we are all here, it's natural for us.

There's no hint on Homosexuality and we're arguing about it?

SMH

Please transfer your eyes from your butt to the right place, thank you.

Per the bolded, let's look at it this way.

Having sexual urge is natural, but going to rape a donkey because of sexual urge...is it natural? NOPE...same goes for homosexuality...

If the purpose of something is known...but yet is abused, then it's not ignorance...but madness (I'm not insulting you ooo, just my thoughts)
Feels like using a toothbrush to comb one's hair...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

This is off-point, but perhaps it may help. Saudi Arabia is not a "strictly heterosexual community". The lack of opportunity for its citizens to express themselves sexually with women has caused some to express homosexually. The syndrome is like one found in prisons where the deficiency in other gender people creates an environment for same gender sexual expression.

Essentially, homosexuality, in such societies, is a social construct. It is necessitated by the lack of alternatives in the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Humans are naturally cruel, greedy etc.

Even from the Bible(OT) we can see Yahweh ordering his foot zombies to be cruel to another nation.

You're looking at the positive side of what's Natural and not the negative side.

Read the Bible...were those nations willing to even peacefully accomodate the "foot zombies" you spoke of?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
vaxx:
that premises is on you to defend. you call it natural. don't you? please defend it first?
Homosexuality is natural because it was not invented by humans, so tell me how it's not Natural.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Homosexuality is natural because it was not invented by humans, so tell me how it's not Natural.

Sexual urge is natural...same goes for your sexual organs...

But there are natural and likewise...perversed ways to satisfy this urge...

You can sleep with a woman to satisfy your sexual urge as designed by nature...which is natural OR

you can go ahead to sleep with a fellow man or rape a goat...BUT please don't tell me this is natural...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Read the Bible...were those nations willing to even peacefully accomodate the "foot zombies" you spoke of?

Is it not Natural to protect your community from intruders?

Don't forget the period this happened in your Bible.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Is it not Natural to protect your community from intruders?

Don't forget the period this happened in your Bible.

Great...so you relocate from your natural home only to get back and find strangers living there and calling you the intruder right?

Quite interesting I must say...

So you were saying something about homosexuality being natural...
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Checkmate atheists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (42) (Reply)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.