Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) (6166 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Make I go learn am too angry

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
More

3 Shares

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Xinzu: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Go to bed undecided
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Ever8054: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
....for Chinese girls alone...nija girls no get that kind strength and brain...

8 Likes

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Xinzu:
Go to bed undecided
grin I'll soon sleep. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by samtinx(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin all the niggers claiming that they were raped,should ask op for thier own kind of tricks
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by ahmedbanj(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol issokay! U wan turn 9ja Nikita abi? my dear juz pray U dnt get to encounter dis rape shit wit a determined man! Ur toto go hear am...lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by tk4rd: 6:07am On Feb 13, 2018
If I hear say a typical Nigerian lady go remember any of these..
Them too dull.
All she will remember is to record the convo.

4 Likes

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by uminem02(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2018
Nice!! But all of these boti children go fit do these ones so??
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by miracool946: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2018
A
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by xynerise: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Not for Lilylivered girls we have today...
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2018
Pray God shld watch over u, u be Angelina jolle
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2018
The guy no come with hin own tactics abi? see you before u raise that ur tiny hand I don bend am 360° clear you for floor,open ur big yansh put preeq inside.It's gud to play small before rape sef so I will allow u slap me small small while ur tight pussy gets wet with sweat with my hot preeq in ur asshóle sexybbstar

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
Bantam:
The guy no come with hin own tactics abi? see you before u raise that ur tiny hand I don bend am 360° clear you for floor,open ur big yansh put preeq inside.It's gud to play small before rape sef so I will allow u slap me small small while ur tight pussy gets wet with sweat with my hot preeq in ur asshóle sexybbstar
shocked
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by TIDDOLL(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Quite impressive....
This isn't enough doh.

I Give Tai Chi lessons too undecided

Tiger Fist, Dragon Fist, undecided
Monkey Fist undecided

At the [/b]Dragon Tiger's School[b]

We also sell (Grinded) pepper spray undecided

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Deicide: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
There is no way a single guy can rape a girl thats if she is serious real rape usually use to be more than one guy or if the guy is way older than the girl.
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Mzansian(f): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Nice. Here are some tips for the would be rapists as well. We all need to support each other to get rid of this sickness afterall .

3 Likes

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by MostBanned: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Bantam:

Rapist oshi

2 Likes

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by MackBrooklyn: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Ah fit kill anybody wey hit my balls, ah no dey carry my balls joke with person OoO... angry

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by ibietela2(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2018
These won't even come to your mind
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2018
MostBanned:

Rapist oshi
Lol rape is sweeter cos the pussy go dey very tight tongue
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2018
sexybbstar:
Make I go learn am too angry

Learn fast...... but unlearn before we hook up
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Greenbullet(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is not for Nigerian girls.
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
sexybbstar:

shocked
grin u dey fear?
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by quinSonia(f): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
see as e simple...I'm learning it immediatelygrin
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bantam:

Lol, you get am,ask any girl that has been raped, the easiest way for a girl to get raped is to provoke the guy.
Don't do this unless you know you can succeed.
The best defense a woman has against a rapist is to be reasonable. Try communicatimg while being defenseless and watch him leave you and go.

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
sexybbstar:
More

Hope nothing happen to you that you are posting this.
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
donsimo:

Hope nothing happen to you that you are posting this.
sad nothing

2 Likes

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
quinSonia:
see as e simple...I'm learning it immediatelygrin
How will u even raise ur leg with that ur big yansh?

2 Likes

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bantam:

The girl go lazy die, that her yash go hear am well sef.
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
donsimo:

The girl go lazy die, that her yash go hear am well sef.
lol ur head dey dia na doggy go fit am grin

2 Likes

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by quinSonia(f): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bantam:

stop asslickin me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing That Makes You Attracted To A Guy/lady at first sight / What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.