Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It (876 Views)

Lady Blocks A Guy Who Didn't Send Her Money For Hair But Wanted Her To Visit Him / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by femivvita: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
As tomorrow is Val and I am having serious issue in my relationship and need advice.

My gf and I found out that she was pregnant, though we weren't ready financially but I was ready to man up and do extra job, she is a graduate and I am an entrepreneur in my final year in school. Immediately her mom heard she told her to come home and aborted it immediately without talking to me. Now the mom doesn't even want to see me all because she want a rich son in law, my gf initially stood her ground that she ain't leaving me but have started to give in to the pressure and started misbehaving.

What you think I do.. As I love this girl with my whole heart and willing to spend forever with her.
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by SULTANALAUDDIN: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2018
There is nothing you can do about it mhen, leave her be
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by Kekx(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2018
Graduate, first.
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by Homeboiy: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2018
Sue them
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2018
grin make I go find myself a rich gal to marry cheesy
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by akeentech(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2018
When you no get money nko...
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by Pubichairs(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2018
undecided leave her and hustle hard..she'll regret ever leaving u at first..I love movies like this
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by friendlyadvice: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2018
grin instead make u thank God e mama no force una marry you wey no get money for condom or contraceptive na pikin you wan come take care of u think say na free mb them dey use take buy pampers and sma?
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by mikejj(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2018
they just murdered his son/daughter...
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by izaray(f): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2018
RIP to the innocent child embarassed
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by amakadihot87(f): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Sue them
.......as who?her husband or what?
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by amakadihot87(f): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin instead make u thank God e mama no force una marry you wey no get money for condom or contraceptive na pikin you wan come take care of u think say na free mb them dey use take buy pampers and sma?

your advice is indeed friendly
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by Filmewell(f): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2018
Next time use a condom if you don't want an abortion
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by amakadihot87(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
I dont really understand why some people will be making love without condom when they are not ready for a baby
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by OhiOfIhima: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Filmewell:
Next time use a condom if you don't want an abortion
Wat if he is not a fan of condom... Like me I no too like am because my bae do complained of pain in d process. Jus feel if there is any other contraceptive wit zero side effect, pls do share.
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Wat if he is not a fan of condom... Like me I no too like am because my bae do complained of pain in d process. Jus feel if there is any other contraceptive wit zero side effect, pls do share.
there is no contraceptive without side effect just use condom.why do we generation fears pregnancy than std we should be care ful.and to ladies dont you know that contraceptive damages womb gradually?
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by OhiOfIhima: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
mhizcassidy001:

there is no contraceptive without side effect just use condom.why do we generation fears pregnancy than std we should be care ful.and to ladies dont you know that contraceptive damages womb gradually?
Tnx girl....yea dat is wat I felt, contraceptive without side effect. I doult it.
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by Filmewell(f): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
A little control prevents plenty of regrets prevent pregnancy you prevent abortion at least till you marry and ready for a baby. Condoms are discomfort every sensible person engaging inpremarital sex should endure
Re: My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It by anibirelawal(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
RELAX BRO... Both her & the mother will come back begging.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hope I'm Right,my Girlfriend Ask Me Not To Called Her Mother / Bbnaija Miracle And Mina Captured Having S*x / Omg: You Cant Resist Tears After Reading This True Life Story(cries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.