Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP (835 Views)

My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen,
Being embarrassed can be humiliating but when the embarrassment comes when your crush is nearby Then it becomes a horrorous if that English still exist
Well today I will shortly quote my most embarrassing moment that happened just recently yesterday
After,the festive periods of Christmas and New year I had to stay with my mom's sister for the meantime at Nnewi since I had to be closer to Owerri for a top confidential assignment.
last Sunday, With the ever increasing heat waves we decided to hit the plant( On the generator) after that we discovered that the gen had a fault so we decided to give it to the mechanic on Monday since most people prefer to stay at home every Sunday.
At exactly 4:00 I took the gen to a Mechanic store just across the street with all my swag since I was one of the cutest dudes in the area, Since it was a big gen I put it on a wheel barrow and bounced to the mechanic store, As you know how mechanics in Nigeria are ( If you are not there when they are repairing it you might end up buying your generator parts for half the price) so I decided to stay, after sitting for like 1 hour my face became as dark as the engine one spilled all over the store. Still I composed.
Then the unexpected happened My aunts' neighbor daughter arrived I was like WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!a
It is unlike her to come home early,(even though I haven't even actually had a conversation with her, it was a normal thing for us to look deep into each other waiting for who will break the brick (note: I like her back not her face) so it is easy for me to stare at what interest me and pass without saying hello even though I waved to her on Sunday evening
back to the matter like wizzy will say.
When she arrived I was like what !!!!! she came down from the bike and my holy eyes almost went wandering. She didn't like noticed me, after like 10 minutes she appeared on her flat balcony and sighted me but I quickly dodged to make sure she didn't realised it was me
She came down again to buy something and saw me standing near the mechanic looking at what he was doing then 1 mumu$**--*-+-*:/:!: came from nowhere and said you better learn that work very well don't be like the boy that was here before ohhhhh. As he was busy ranting this girl was passing she even greeted the mechanic and looked the other side....
( After every Sunday evening that i normally make call with my guys back in Lagos talking about making money online so that all my aunt's neighbors will know that my pockets are spilling, which am sure the bae could had overheard me since I prefer to make the call outside)
Right Now the bae must be thinking am learning work and you know how Nigerian girls are chai this is no doubt my most embarrassing moment.
Thanks and sorry for any mistake in my grammar ( wrote this with deep nostalgia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP by josh123(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2018
I will like to repair my gen, hw much will u take? grin
Re: Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP by dacoolestkc(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
LOL PLS WHERE CAN I FAINT
Re: Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
dacoolestkc:
LOL PLS WHERE CAN I FAINT
bros please don't faint here I don't want a stature built in my name ohhh just give me 45 million to go to met baba risi for another jazz.
Re: Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP by perousd: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Osujiempire:
Ladies and gentlemen,
Being embarrassed can be humiliating but when the embarrassment comes when your crush is nearby Then it becomes a horrorous if that English still exist
Well today I will shortly quote my most embarrassing moment that happened just recently yesterday
After,the festive periods of Christmas and New year I had to stay with my mom's sister for the meantime at Nnewi since I had to be closer to Owerri for a top confidential assignment.
last Sunday, With the ever increasing heat waves we decided to hit the plant( On the generator) after that we discovered that the gen had a fault so we decided to give it to the mechanic on Monday since most people prefer to stay at home every Sunday.
At exactly 4:00 I took the gen to a Mechanic store just across the street with all my swag since I was one of the cutest dudes in the area, Since it was a big gen I put it on a wheel barrow and bounced to the mechanic store, As you know how mechanics in Nigeria are ( If you are not there when they are repairing it you might end up buying your generator parts for half the price) so I decided to stay, after sitting for like 1 hour my face became as dark as the engine one spilled all over the store. Still I composed.
Then the unexpected happened My aunts' neighbor daughter arrived I was like WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!a
It is unlike her to come home early,(even though I haven't even actually had a conversation with her, it was a normal thing for us to look deep into each other waiting for who will break the brick (note: I like her back not her face) so it is easy for me to stare at what interest me and pass without saying hello even though I waved to her on Sunday evening
back to the matter like wizzy will say.
When she arrived I was like what !!!!! she came down from the bike and my holy eyes almost went wandering. She didn't like noticed me, after like 10 minutes she appeared on her flat balcony and sighted me but I quickly dodged to make sure she didn't realised it was me
She came down again to buy something and saw me standing near the mechanic looking at what he was doing then 1 mumu$**--*-+-*:/:!: came from nowhere and said you better learn that work very well don't be like the boy that was here before ohhhhh. As he was busy ranting this girl was passing she even greeted the mechanic and looked the other side....
( After every Sunday evening that i normally make call with my guys back in Lagos talking about making money online so that all my aunt's neighbors will know that my pockets are spilling, which am sure the bae could had overheard me since I prefer to make the call outside)
Right Now the bae must be thinking am learning work and you know how Nigerian girls are chai this is no doubt my most embarrassing moment.
Thanks and sorry for any mistake in my grammar ( wrote this with deep nostalgia.

Hahahahha. Funny
Re: Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP by MackBrooklyn: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Different Between Image,photo And Picture / Falling Short..... / In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.