Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

They Always Want To Take But Never Give! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Always Want To Take But Never Give! (582 Views)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
All this hoes. They always wanna to take and take but to give, they will never! Inconsiderate bastards! cool cool cool. Guys wise up oo this is 2018. Dont give them shit for worthless sex. U go regret am. Brothel just dey around corner.
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by athenswonders: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mrbolt555:
All this hoes. They always wanna to take and take but to give, they will never! Inconsiderate bastards! cool cool cool. Guys wise up oo this is 2018. Dont give them shit for worthless sex. U go regret am. Brothel just dey around corner.

true.. i fell u bro... MAD MAN
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
athenswonders:

true.. i fell u bro... MAD MAN
pls go back to school. Olodo
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Like Drake said, if you like make it rain on 'em till your arms tires. . .but soon as it all stops, dem b!tches be wondering "why?".

They ain't never satisfied my brah.
Truth be told, I've never been the type to be freaked my money. If she's loyal and happens to be in need, sure, I can throw around a few chips. But I never go out my way displeasing myself in the process. When they see you've got a good heart, they test you - to see how far they can push it. Girls.

The key to life is play the fool I tell you.
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by marvin904(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
dude just because you keep getting disloyal chicks doesn't mean loyal aint out there.... undecided
it still go the same with guys..
don't generalize...
cause you might miss out on the loyal one in front of you
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by coolestofall(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Guys, e no dey taya una 2 carry gal mata 4 head. Abeg e do, another topic pls.

1 Like

Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by Jimi23(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2018
You have mental issues. Them go dey tear your daughter punna FOC. She no go find husband na to fvck her upandan without getting poo.You are a disgrace to manhood.
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Mrbolt555:

shocked
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by OgahBohz: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
You have been dealt with shey...@op?
Re: They Always Want To Take But Never Give! by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Jimi23:
You have mental issues. Them go dey tear your daughter punna FOC. She no go find husband na to fvck her upandan without getting poo.You are a disgrace to manhood.
This one get sense so?

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Worst Wedding Day Stories You ' Ll Ever Read . ... / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Man, Guitar Man Disappears As He Declines / Don't Ever Give Up Being A Side Chick, You Can Become The Main

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.