Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tears Roll as Pregnant Lady Who Lost Hubby Photoshop His Face On Maternityshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears Roll as Pregnant Lady Who Lost Hubby Photoshop His Face On Maternityshoot (642 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears Roll as Pregnant Lady Who Lost Hubby Photoshop His Face On Maternityshoot by Rachelsblog(f): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
A young lady who lost her hubby while she was heavily pregnant is melting the heart of internet users, after she shared heartbreaking maternity photos with the Man's face photoshopped in it.. Loosing someone you love at such a tender age, is so painful, the child didn't even get to see its daddy..

If this doesn't roll tears from your eyes, then i wonder what will.. I literally cried reading her piece, so touching.. One of the photos was like that of an angel with wings.. May his soul rest in peace.

see her post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/tears-roll-as-pregnant-lady-who-lost.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Tears Roll as Pregnant Lady Who Lost Hubby Photoshop His Face On Maternityshoot by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
So touching..........wish her safe delivery.
Re: Tears Roll as Pregnant Lady Who Lost Hubby Photoshop His Face On Maternityshoot by GloriaNinja(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
BEING A WIDOW AT A YOUNG AGE IS SORROWFUL AND HEART BREAKING, MAY GOD GRANT HER PEACE.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard??? / “my Wife Cooks With URINE To Prevent Me From Cheating” – Man Cries Out / Qualities Found In Real Or Fake Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.