Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) (31486 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
youngpresidooo:
i didn't want to comment bro but from ur comments I discovered that u know nothing about EKITI, federal might or not fayose owns EKITI and I am proud to say that. intact I am in Ado ,Apc should just not waste their money kolapo is winning. Apc Don spoil ground. maybe if another party emerge sha o. but as it stands kolapo distance from others is overly much. Bros don't be deceived by apc news everywhere. come with unbiased mind to EKITI, you set will vote for Pdp
That is why i said we will see by July if Fayose really own Ekiti state.
Not until Fayose wins election without federal might,then Fayose is just like any politician that will win any election when you have the army,police,dss,inec on your side.

July will be Fayose first election without having support from Abuja and we will see how popular he is.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by mowapa(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
No Woman candidate?..unbelievable
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

Beat to incumbent governors with federal might abi?
Atleast you can go online and listen to how he used the army to rig Fayemi out in 2014 or should we talk about the Dasuki funds that were loaded in a plane to Ekiti state?

This is his first election without support from Aso rock and we will see how far.

Fayose and PDP will lose out and you better have that at the back of your mind.

Fayose is like a fish that is out of water now,we will see how he will swim come July.

He will know that real politics is different from Amala politics and you will know that he was deceiving goats like you with his popularity scam.

Forget all this noise he is making up and down,at the end he will only complain that he was rigged out and everybody will move on

you see, you know nothing about Ekiti politics
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by oluemmakay(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
What of this humble man... FAPPY

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by youngpresidooo: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

That is why i said we will see by July if Fayose really own Ekiti state.
Not until Fayose wins election without federal might,then Fayose is just like any politician that will win any election when you have the army,police,dss,inec on your side.

July will be Fayose first election without having support from Abuja and we will see how popular he is.
it is senseless arguing with u, I have heard u.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
I am not so much interested in which party produces the next governor, but the personality and pedigree of the individual is what matter. However, all the arguments about Fayose's deputy winning without stress is not certain. To start with, Prof. Kolapo's popularity in his hometown, Ikere is waning because of the polarization in the town between Ogoga and Olukere. Those who know about what is going on in the town will attest to this. If he can't have landslide victory in his hometown i wonder how his victory is guaranteed in other towns considering that other parties will as well field candidates from some of those towns. In fact, the struggle against his candidature from his hometown is so much that out of about ten candidates coming out of APC, almost five are from the same town, even the likes of Bisi Omoyeni and Abiodun Aluko who are also aspirants under PDP are from the same town. So, it is not yet Uhuru for the Prof.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:36am On Feb 14, 2018
youngpresidooo:
it is senseless arguing with u, I have heard u.
yeah,you have got nothing upstair again
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:38am On Feb 14, 2018
Adebowale89:

you see, you know nothing about Ekiti politics
Is it you that didn't even know the date for Ekiti election that know something?
Go sleep Mr man

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 3:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Maleka1:

senator is higher than gov or wht do u mean here??
isn't it? It depends on how u look at it tho but they are supposed to be higher in hierarchy than governor
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by foretaste: 4:19am On Feb 14, 2018
blogbuilder:
As the curtain of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti state draws nearer, many prominents and well known indigines of Ekiti have started tripping in to show their interest on the seat
About 25 aspirants from different political parties have shown interest so far .

It will interest you to know that Ekiti state is the only southwestern state that is still govern by PDP.

Since the incumbent governor, Ayodele Fayose is not qualify to contest as this is his second term in office,he has decided to nominate his deputy.

The nomination of prof Kolapo Olusola ,the incumbent deputy governor as the flag bearer of PDP has generated heated argument among the members of the ruling party simply because some of the members see this as a imposion of candidate by the incumbent governor.

It's worthy to note that Ekiti state has been ruled by 9 governors in the last 19years.

Since the inception of democracy in 1999,Ekiti is the only state to have been ruled by highest number of governors which is 10.

These are the aspirants so far
1)Bimbo daramola
2)Opeyemi Bamidele
3)Kola Alabi
4)Engr Segun Oni
5)Prof Kolapo Olusola
6)Kola Alabi
7)Dayo Adeyeye
coolKayode Ojo
9)Capt Sunday Adebomi
10)Muyiwa Olumilua
11)Dr woke Oluyede
12)Yinka Akerele
14)Hon Femi Bamisile
15)Dr Adebayo Orire
16)Sen Gbenga Aluko
17)Dr Oluwole Oluleye

Who do you think among them is the best for The job?

Professor Olusola Eleka for sure
He has the people's vote
He is Young, energetic, visionary, and an erudite scholar
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by LegitBoy(m): 5:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Adebowale89:

what's Dr wole political popularity in Ekiti state? and what give you the assurance he will win the APC primaries election among this hungry lions

except you want to deceive yourself if Dr wole like let him stay in Jerusalem for 100yrs, ekiti politics go beyond staying in diaspora for cajoling the people
i never said anything about winning, I addressed you on your political jobbers tag and I showed you someone like him has a career of his own before joining the race.. Is that too much to comprehend?

Be calm sir and make your argument coherent next time.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 5:51am On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Fayose won his second term then because he had his god father and mother in charge of Aso rock then.
They controlled the army,police,dss,inec,nysc etc.

Now we are going to see how popular Fayose is now that he can no longer use the army,dss,police etc to rig.
Now that he can no longer use his thugs to stop APC from campaigning like in the previous election.

This will be Fayose first election without his party controlling Aso rock.
It will be a different ball game come July election in Ekiti

Egbon....thats a lie..Fayose won because he was loved by Ekiti considering his first term in government...He is bold and since time immemorial associates with all, he has swift response and he is loud.. Im an Ekiti indigene so i know these things..like it or not, this is what Ekiti people love in him and that was why he won the last election, maybe he now had outside help i dont know.. Though iv been criticizing his govt for a time now, but at these present moment, I don't see anybody better than him because of his actions. All these ones coming ehhh...i just wish we had another Fayose to run because at this stage, we need a Governor who can stand against unfavorable decisions made by fg but all these one coming in just seem like opportunists to me and the dp self is too humble to be a successful Governor in Ekiti
God help us

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:57am On Feb 14, 2018
AiiVee:

Egbon....thats a lie..Fayose won because he was loved by Ekiti considering his first term in government...He is bold and since time immemorial associates with all, he has swift response and he is loud.. Im an Ekiti indigene so i know these things..like it or not, this is what Ekiti people love in him and that was why he won the last election, maybe he now had outside help i dont know.. Though iv been criticizing his govt for a time now, but at these present moment, I don't see anybody better than him because of his actions. All these ones coming ehhh...i just wish we had another Fayose to run because at this stage, we need a Governor who can stand against unfavorable decisions made by fg but all these one coming in just seem like opportunists to me and the dp self is too humble to be a successful Governor in Ekiti
God help us
In July we will see if he was loved by the the people or he used federal might,intimidation of the opposition,slapping and tearing of judges cloths etc as tools to look like some one loved by the people.

Let's see how his party perform in Ekiti state for the first election that his party is not in Control of Aso rock
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2018
LegitBoy:
i never said anything about winning, I addressed you on your political jobbers tag and I showed you someone like him has a career of his own before joining the race.. Is that too much to comprehend?

Be calm sir and make your argument coherent next time.

we are talking about the reality in politics, how does my opinion sound argument. you should learn to understand the objective in one post before contradicting yourself next time

if you have problem comprehending my little analysis perhaps breaking it down on kindergarten level could help your political insight

Ekiti politics has been dramatics, emotional and basically on popularity right from time. does your Dr wole has the criteria to challenge other contestant with that?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Is it you that didn't even know the date for Ekiti election that know something?
Go sleep Mr man

by the time you get to know that date of election ain't the criteria for using your political insight for political debate, it will be too late for u

as far Ekiti politics is concern, you know nothing. fayose and his goons might ve challenges ahead if there is other stand political party except from APC but APC presently as no relevance in ekiti state. the word relevance, not saying fayose is superior here but APC doesn't have what it takes presently to challenge him I'm Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Adebowale89:

by the time you get to know that date of election ain't the criteria for using your political insight for political debate, it will be too late for u

as far Ekiti politics is concern, you know nothing. fayose and his goons might ve challenges ahead if there is other stand political party except from APC but APC presently as no relevance in ekiti state. the word relevance, not saying fayose is superior here but APC doesn't have what it takes presently to challenge him I'm Ekiti state
in few moths time we will know but i hope after PDP defeat you will not come here and say the election was rigged?
It will be free and fair and PDP will lose and i will quote you after the election.
Write it down.

We heard how APC will not even come 5th in Anambra but we all saw the result.

A lot of water has passed under the bridge from 2014 to now and Fayose and PDP in Ekiti are like fish out of water now because he can no longer use federal agencies and funds to rig again.

We will all be here to see the result come July and you will know that you overated fayose.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

In July we will see if he was loved by the the people or he used federal might,intimidation of the opposition,slapping and tearing of judges cloths etc as tools to look like some one loved by the people.

Let's see how his party perform in Ekiti state for the first election that his party is not in Control of Aso rock
now the results of the coming election is as a result of his performance during this tenure coupled with the fact that not much had been heard from his dg...
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by gannod(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2018
AiiVee:

God help us

You are right.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Brillantman: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Bro, it's either you are here to learn it to foist on us that APC will win Ekiti election, if it's the formal... I suggest you come to Ekiti to see things for yourself now the media hulabolaa that you read online or newspaper....Ekiti elections has always been one way from time immemorial. Yes, Fayose is a tout, scam, cheat, thug, any black names you may think of....but what can you do when people says " yes, we are with this thug" ? Nothing only to get beating of your life from other thugs (voters) who are ready to ensure that the senior thug candidates win. Ekiti is the only homogeneous state in Nigeria with all town in the state with the suffix.. "ekiti". Sir, quote this comment and keep till after election......Apc will be lucky to be the second best.
PHILipu1:

Go sleep Mr man
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Maleka1: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Rapmaestro:
isn't it? It depends on how u look at it tho but they are supposed to be higher in hierarchy than governor
I tink senator is Superior to governor when u are the senate president or the deputy senate president. I dont tink ordinary senator equals a governor. it is impossible
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by kaytolee(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2018
adewuyiade:
I'm voting for FAYOSE
That's all
who hold you
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Bobbybenard(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Charly68:
My spiritual scanning machine is saying non among these men will be the Governor ..the Governor is coming from Ilawe Ekiti .
lol.. While not from Ogotun Ekiti
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Brillantman:
Bro, it's either you are here to learn it to foist on us that APC will win Ekiti election, if it's the formal... I suggest you come to Ekiti to see things for yourself now the media hulabolaa that you read online or newspaper....Ekiti elections has always been one way from time immemorial. Yes, Fayose is a tout, scam, cheat, thug, any black names you may think of....but what can you do when people says " yes, we are with this thug" ? Nothing only to get beating of your life from other thugs (voters) who are ready to ensure that the senior thug candidates win. Ekiti is the only homogeneous state in Nigeria with all town in the state with the suffix.. "ekiti". Sir, quote this comment and keep till after election......Apc will be lucky to be the second best.
You are with this thug does not mean you can speak for the next man even though he might just pretend that he is also with the thug.

Your assumption shouldn't make you think everybody thinks and assume like you.

Even in Iraq and Libya,people were singing Saddam and Ghadafi praise up and down and immediately they were toppled this same people trooped to the streets and major roads of Iraq and Libya to celebrate their down fall.

So is also Ekiti,you will be shocked and you will know that Fayose was only riding on federal might all this years and he is nothing.

So,speak for yourself because you don't know what the next Ekiti woman or man is planning come July.
July is not far away and you will see it
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

in few moths time we will know but i hope after PDP defeat you will not come here and say the election was rigged?
It will be free and fair and PDP will lose and i will quote you after the election.
Write it down.

We heard how APC will not even come 5th in Anambra but we all saw the result.

A lot of water has passed under the bridge from 2014 to now and Fayose and PDP in Ekiti are like fish out of water now because he can no longer use federal agencies and funds to rig again.

We will all be here to see the result come July and you will know that you overated fayose.

you like using words to suit your ignorant, I won't argue with you further but till then
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by Charly68: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bobbybenard:
lol.. While not from Ogotun Ekiti
...yes ooo,Ikoro Ekiti .
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by sammytovic(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Fayose won his second term then because he had his god father and mother in charge of Aso rock then.
They controlled the army,police,dss,inec,nysc etc.

Now we are going to see how popular Fayose is now that he can no longer use the army,dss,police etc to rig.
Now that he can no longer use his thugs to stop APC from campaigning like in the previous election.

This will be Fayose first election without his party controlling Aso rock.
It will be a different ball game come July election in Ekiti
. With all your epistle, you're clueless
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by sammytovic(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

You're a bloody liar! Fayose won 2014 election unbiased. Ekiti State indigenes were tired of bad governance of Fayemi, and they voted Fayose's PDP massively. PDP and Fayose's rally before election vindicated this . So you APC members came with the excuses that Fayose won on the ground that opposition were intimidated and the election being rigged. Ekiti election was very free and fair. Even Fayemi himself attested to it.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by adewuyiade: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
kaytolee:

who hold you

Na buhari
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
sammytovic:
You're a bloody liar! Fayose won 2014 election unbiased. Ekiti State indigenes were tired of bad governance of Fayemi, and they voted Fayose's PDP massively. PDP and Fayose's rally before election vindicated this . So you APC members came with the excuses that Fayose won on the ground that opposition were intimidated and the election being rigged. Ekiti election was very free and fair. Even Fayemi himself attested to it.
What about the audio clip that was released by capt. Sagir then?

Atleast you can download it and hear how they planned the rigging of that election.

We want Fayose to repeat it again in July and let's see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.